It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black Fire fighter home burned down after racist threats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
Okay let me be the first to say I jumped to the wrong conclusion that this was another fake victim story. The man's neighbor confessed to setting the fire out of jealousy that he did not pass the training course to become a volunteer firefighter.

I will not be so quick to pass judgment next time!

Sal

a reply to: odzeandennz

Thanks for owning up to that. Lots of people should follow your lead. You have my respect.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Sorry to burst your bubble but racism is not alive and well in America in 2016.
South Africa? Yes
South America? Yes
America? No
We actually have laws against discrimination. The racism you people on the left always "expose" are rare isolated cases in a country of 500 million people of every race religion and creed. Most of the time the perpetrator is the same race as the victim.

Not saying this firefighter wasn't a victim of racism...
I'm just saying actual real racism is very rare and I will reserve my comments till more can be brought to light on this story.
The OP and ones feeding this fire will feel really foolish if it was just an electrical fire or something...

I bet you feel really silly after that rant....

Neighbor Arrested in Fire at Home of New York Town's Only Black Firefighter

North Tonawanda police Capt. Thomas Krantz said at a news conference that the suspect, Matthew Jurado, 39 — who lives across the street from Walker — admitted having set the fire because he'd recently been "removed" from the Gratwick Hose Volunteer Fire Company.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I can admit I was wrong in this case. However, it still doesn't change that a huge percentage of these claims are made up which is what drives the skepticism.

Being black myself, this is one of the things that frustrates me about the constant cries of racism. Calling wolf too many times by SJWs makes folks skeptical of legitimate claims.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 6th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join