It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Erupts as MSM makes Trump supporters look more abundant by using Clev. Cavs Parade photos!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I always wondered why the cameras didn't pan out on Hillarally crowds. Wow, just wow...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I stand corrected . . . incompetence and stupidity were involved.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I remember democrats saying that Bush wanted to kill off the blacks in New Orleans with Hurricane Katrina, lol... And Reagan wanted to kill off the blacks with AIDS back in the 80's. I'm anxious to find out what they'll say Trump is going to try to kill them off with.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Troglodyte trumpladites...is not anything like a clintonian. You knew exactly how you meant it...however the fact you would then lie to cover it up makes you seem even more childish and less trustworthy. So why should anyone care what you have to say or think what links you have would be trustworthy either. Especially with all the bull# propaganda for each side going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's the story

www.breitbart.com...

At the end is this

UPDATE: A photograph that was incorrectly attributed on social media to the rally in Jacksonville has been removed.

They didn't hide it the fact that the did it, they said they had the wrong photo and they removed it. That's putting on their big boy...i mean big person(but not in a body shaming way) pants and they should be applauded.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They sure are if you're a conservative and it's no surprise a right wing "news" outlet pushes lies as truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I remember democrats saying that Bush wanted to kill off the blacks in New Orleans with Hurricane Katrina, lol... And Reagan wanted to kill off the blacks with AIDS back in the 80's. I'm anxious to find out what they'll say Trump is going to try to kill them off with.

Just like with obamacare, millions of Americans would lose there livelihood, oh and it would bankrupt America.

Oh i forgot, obama was going to destroy america with ebola, good time my friend , good time.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
This is interesting.

We have so many users here who think the MSM is trying to make Trump look bad by "spinning" everything in a negative light, "fixing" poll results to make it seem like he's losing even thought he isnt, twisting his words etc... When in reality, we have a proven example of the contrary!

It looks like just sloppy journalism:

Breitbart appears to have gotten the picture from Twitter user Tatiana Wright, who posted it earlier that evening.

Also, Breitbart is mainstream media?
To me Breitbart is pretty much just a guy with a website and a twitter account..

edit on 4-8-2016 by DupontDeux because: minor formatting

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: LSU0408

Just like with obamacare, millions of Americans would lose there livelihood, oh and it would bankrupt America.

Oh i forgot, obama was going to destroy america with ebola, good time my friend , good time.

Obamacare is crap and anyone with a job not collecting state assistance knows it.
edit on 4-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh it is , it is.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join