It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
The daily straw grasping continues.

Are you referring to the speculations about Hillary?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It appears the OP wrote this thread to bash Trump supporters rather than have a legitimate discussion about this topic. Thread drift started by the first response and the OP perpetuated it by the second response.
Kudos OP for completely spinning your thread into a troll fest before page 2!!
I think i'll jump right in!!

Let me get this straight 11+ million illegal immigrants currently reside in America and no one on the left cares. But one European woman overstayed her work visa got married assimilated started working paying taxes and she warrants your attention?

Think I can forgive her. Once the millions who overstayed their visa's start contributing to America I will forgive them too.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
It appears the OP wrote this thread to bash Trump supporters rather than have a legitimate discussion about this topic.

No it doesn't.

The OP is pretty straight forward presenting statements and links.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Speculations?
One does not get investigated by the FBI multiple times purely because of "speculation".

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It appears the OP wrote this thread to bash Trump supporters rather than have a legitimate discussion about this topic. .

Which legitimate response would you have had me respond to? The one about a hamster or the one about President Obama's birth certificate?

Until Trump supporters can figure out a way to "legitimately" defend the insanity...I will enjoy the humor of the effort.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Speculations?
One does not get investigated by the FBI multiple times purely because of "speculation".

And cleared by the FBI.

Let's not forget that part.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh noes! Not Melania coming here on a short term visa, anything but that! This is turrable!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Oh noes! Not Melania coming here on a short term visa, anything but that! This is turrable!

It matters because of Donald's stance on illegal immigration.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Let me get this straight 11+ million illegal immigrants currently reside in America and no one on the left cares. But one European woman overstayed her work visa got married assimilated started working paying taxes and she warrants your attention?

Think I can forgive her. Once the millions who overstayed their visa's start contributing to America I will forgive them too.

Ok...Let me get this straight...are the "11+ million illegal immigrants" that "currently reside in America" not "working"?

Cuz that claim would seem contrary to the rhetoric of "Takin our jobs"

Or are you saying once those illegal immigrants are granted citizenship without consequences and start paying taxes they are hunky-dory? ....Cuz that would seem to be a philosophy the very far left would propose.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Seeing as she is pretending she did not come here until 1996...and clearly she was here (as her roommate attests) as well as the Nude Photo shoot and subsequent magazine publication shows..in 1995...there is a question about whether she was here on a Visa at all.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The first thing that came to mind was this SNL skit about Trump & his wife. The part from 1:53 to 2:23 is what came to mind.

It's funny seeing how many Trump supporters don't care about illegal immigration as much as they claim they do. It just reinforces my belief that the right wing actually likes illegal immigrants because they're part of a cheap labor pool that can be easily deported if they demand equal rights.

link   

It appears the OP wrote this thread to bash Trump supporters rather than have a legitimate discussion about this topic.

No it doesn't.

Like links from Politico?
The same politico that attacked Melania for plagiarizing Michelle Obamas speech?
The same politico that speculated that Trump wouldn't make it to the primary?
The same politico that perpetuated the lie Trump had sex with a minor?
Yeah think I need some more sources on this one...

link   

That is how most illegal immigrants get in to the country. They come with a visa and then stay once it has expired.

Despite common belief, they are not all crossing the border illegally.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

The same politico that attacked Melania for plagiarizing Michelle Obamas speech?

The Hill (Conservative) is also asking the same questions...Plus the Guardian and several others and more by the hour.

I thought you were looking to have "legitimate" discussion around the facts?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

Oh Geeze!

Guess the OP should have linked FOX entertainment.

This is straight forward information - - - - not "rehash of the unrelated".

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk

I am not voting For Donald Trump.

I am voting AGAINST the criminal Hillary Clinton... already convinced 4 other people to vote for him as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
So is there any actual proof of all these claims?

Melania has said repeatedly and even now in response to this, that she came here in 1996..

Her roommate in NYC in 1995, paychecks, Magazine staff and the Photo-Shoot all put her here in 1995.

There is a lot of evidence. But apparently you haven't read the OP?

Even in 1996...she would have been here on a tourist visa that would have forbid her to work.

Her entire story about immigrating here does not comport with the known facts.

So now you can agree

Yeah, clearly she should be deported with so many illegal Slovenians running around America selling drugs, murdering citizens, and shooting innocent people.

Anyways, she came on a short term visa, lmfao @ thinking that's worth a story. The closer November gets, the more desperate you guys become. You'd think people could come up with something better than this.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk

I am voting AGAINST the criminal Hillary Clinton... already convinced 4 other people to vote for him as well.

Congratulations!

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
lmao if the accusations are true. oh the irony....trump gains massive popularity almost overnight after blasting illegal immigration yet alledgedly married one. i guess the donald didn't have her fully vetted before he married her.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: RickinVa
Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk

Congratulations!

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Evidently the same as your response....pot calling kettle...come in please.

And I quote:

"I don't think many of us really care if she was here illegally or if she worked while she was not authorized to do so. We just like pointing out the hypocrisy and getting a good laugh out of it."

So you are here to laugh at people and believe that that is ok...... roger...you sure do love arguing with the "nutters" as you call them.

Definition of insanity... doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting results... arguing with "nutters".

edit on R432016-08-04T13:43:08-05:00k438Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join