It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Does being an illegal suddenly matter now? I can't keep up with all the flip flopping anymore.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting.

Perhaps she should release her visa records to put this issue to bed.

Seems only fair. Obama had to produce his birth certificate just to prove he was born here. Asking for a few visa records isn't unreasonable.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If this is the best the Dem's can do... Trump by a landslide.

Great times dead ahead.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I hope we get to the bottom of her lies, but first let focus on Hillary's fraud, intimidation, and felonious acts then we can talk about a university in Slovenia that nobody cares about.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Read up a bit on Ivanka's mom, IVANA...another Eastern European by way of Canada, to US and "citizenship" in 1988. He followed a pattern here a little bit....

It's his American 2nd wife Marla Maples that threw everything off being normal and American. I think like the others... Melania's days are numbered as well...with another waiting in the wings...

I for one cant wait to have a Slovakian/Russian/NAZI-(YES, THERE I SAID IT!)sounding accented 1st Lady of the United States. "V'ounderful! Y'ust V'ounderful!"

Ok...so sue me!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
If this is the best the Dem's can do...

If you have to say that three times a day...your candidate has issue.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Seems only fair. Obama had to produce his birth certificate just to prove he was born here. Asking for a few visa records isn't unreasonable.

Why bother ? I'm sure trump could afford some convincing fakes anyways. Nobody would believe they were real.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: introvert

Why bother ? I'm sure trump could afford some convincing fakes anyways. Nobody would believe they were real.

I doubt Trump would allow them to be released, real or not.

I just find it funny considering Trump's stance on immigration and the way his supporters are so rabid about the issue as well.

The hypocrisy is amazing and the irony, if true, is too sweet.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Hill:
Melania Trump's racy photo shoot raises questions about immigration story: report

The nude photos of Melania Trump published in the New York Post were taken in New York in 1995 for the January 1996 issue of France's Max Magazine. And Melania Trump would have needed a working visa, likely an H-1B visa, at the time to work legally, according to Politico.

Melania Trump has reportedly said she first came to the United States in 1996 — a year after the photo shoot — and came on a short-term visa, which wouldn't have allowed her to work as a model.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So now we build a wall around Sloevnia, it's all the same hey Donny?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We should make a drinking game.
Do a shot on anything a politician does that hypocritical...

I'd be under the table in five minutes.
thud

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: RickinVa
If this is the best the Dem's can do...

If you have to say that three times a day...your candidate has issue.

Really...I said it once today, none yesterday, none the day before that, none the day before that, none the week before......what does that mean? Trump wins?
edit on R082016-08-04T13:08:59-05:00k088Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Damn illegal immigrants coming to 'Murika and taking our damn jobs!

(post by paxnatus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Who cares.... Do you remember the birthcertificate "thing" of Obama..? That was..and still is something to really worry about. Making a big "thing" about Melania's immigration is searching for something on her..just to discredit her....and Trump. Small minds keep busy with such things.. If only that energy was used to investigate the alleged theft of taxpayers millions and countles murders by the clintons

edit on 4/8/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The daily straw grasping continues.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Who cares.... Do you remember the birthcertificate "thing" of Obama..? That was..and still is something to really worry about.

I love that you are serious...this election cycle is just a gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

nope, just laughing our asses off, once again!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RobotBomb

nope, just laughing our asses off, once again!

Exactly. I don't think many of us really care if she was here illegally or if she worked while she was not authorized to do so. We just like pointing out the hypocrisy and getting a good laugh out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join