It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Hmmmmm, yes, I can just hear the chants.... "Throw her out! Throw her out!"

Interesting that, even though some claim she has been vindicated because her former modeling agent came forth to say he helped her get the correct visa in 1996, it is 1995 that is open to question.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

O.o

Maybe I should keep my tinfoil hat on for this one? with all of the threads and theories about foreign investors and the Clinton Foundation, I think this info needs equal scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Ironically, this is the type of conversation that goes on when coming up with contingency plans, investigations, and more. You have to be able to think outside of the box, especially if you want to get around specific laws and regulations (or so I've heard... dun dun dun). Plus, I've read a lot of crazy accounts from clandestine operations that put even this to shame (though I suspect a lot of the tales are exaggerated specifically to hide their actual methods).

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Actually, that supports my theory if you think about it. The Soviets were so poor and desperate that they had to use a crazy plot like this. Think about all of the movies that start with one lone operative who must save his/her people from the big bad enemy. My theory claims that Melania and Orly were those operatives (assuming those are their real names).

like I'm supposed to take 1 article as definitive proof of no immigration shenanigans.

Exactly... A Hail Mary play when they needed it most. And how easy is Donald to control and manipulate? He's a perfect target. He responds to money, women, and power. Give him compliments and he's all yours. And if Russia needs Trump to act aggressively, that's when you throw a little criticism his way and watch him react.

A solid Hail Mary play.

You mean like this, right?
In endorsing Clinton, ex-CIA chief says Putin made Trump his ‘unwitting agent’

At this point, Hillary doesn't need to say a word about Trump. The Trump campaign is literally doing all of the dirty work for her. I never gave any credence to the idea that Trump was a Clinton operative that was deliberately trying to expose the conservatives and throw the election for her. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've ridiculed it a lot. But now, I'm not so sure. I just can't accept that a billionaire's presidential campaign can be this incompetent. It's like they never did a single "stress test" or vetting session for anyone involved in their campaign, family or not.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Even if she was an illegal it doesn't matter now because thanks to anchor hubby she's considered American now.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Look... Melania had a visa...

Her visa was not classified at the time, and she never handled any visa that was marked classified. She relied on the people handing her the visa to make sure that the visa in question was not classified, she had no reason to doubt their judgement.

Sounds like it can work both ways to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think Melania is really a Russian spy - she was sent to America illegally to get to know Trump because the Russians knew that Trump would run for President and they wanted to have Melania there to feed back information. meanwhile the hamster that Trump did not feed is also a Russian spy. It's a tactic they use to keep an eye on their agents. The hamster is fitted with surveillance cameras.

Has anyone got any info on the name of the hamster?
edit on 6/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Look... Melania had a visa...

Her visa was not classified at the time, and she never handled any visa that was marked classified. She relied on the people handing her the visa to make sure that the visa in question was not classified, she had no reason to doubt their judgement.

Sounds like it can work both ways to me.

That's strange. I thought the mantra was "ignorance of the law is no excuse"?

Also, what you described is exactly what happens with many human traffickers and trafficking rings. They pose as traveling agencies, collect large fees from clients, and say they'll handle all of the necessary paperwork. Clients buy their services then enter their destination country, only to find out later that some of their documents are forged, incomplete, or simply don't exist (as in, the "agency" never gives them the forms because they took the money and ran).

ETA: Oh and Visas don't work the way you described. You have to apply for the different kinds of visas separately, and they have vastly different requirements.
edit on 6-8-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Evidently whatever questions there may truly be about her immigration story . . .

there are probably 50+ questions unanswered about the current Imposter In Chief's immigration story for every one authentic question about Trump's wife's.

I realize that . . . it's always DIFFERENT when it's about non-liberals.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Every time I see a Hillary supporter post in an anti-Trump thread or vice versa the hypocrisy is just to much for me. No one wants to discuss the truth.. Well people, I'll drop it on you.
Hilary is the anti-christ. She only cares about winning at all odds, it's an addiction, like gambling, except if America gives her the chance she'll be gambling with a country.. Maybe multiple countries?

And Trump is an individual with serious childhood issues. He has an ego bigger than America itself and the 'mine' complex is evident.

Both candidates are a joke, please stop supporting them and squabbling over who is better, or which side launched attacks. Both candidates are jokes, America has become the political farce of the world yet people still care about the 'scathing' attacks.

Neither are credible, both will have a negative outcome and neither of them are healthy individuals.

Please America, as a citizen of a 3rd world country I beg of you, don't support them!
The outcome might be far worse than anyone can predict.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Please stop deflecting. This is about Melania Trump's suspicious immigration story, not Hillary supposedly being the AntiChrist. If people keep throwing that label around, it'll lose all value.

Besides, I thought people said Obama was the AntiChrist? And Prince William, and the previous few Popes, and David Mayer de Rothschild, and possibly Marilyn Manson (the singer)? There are even threads on ATS where people suspected that Donald Trump was the AntiChrist (like THIS and THIS).

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: GreenGunther

Please stop deflecting. This is about Melania Trump's suspicious immigration story, not Hillary supposedly being the AntiChrist. If people keep throwing that label around, it'll lose all value.

Besides, I thought people said Obama was the AntiChrist? And Prince William, and the previous few Popes, and David Mayer de Rothschild, and possibly Marilyn Manson (the singer)? There are even threads on ATS where people suspected that Donald Trump was the AntiChrist (like THIS and THIS).

Yes , let's stick to the topic. She must be a Russian spy being monitored by the underfed hamster.
I think it's clear now.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Well I think the thing we have learned from this is IF you are you are going to be in the country illegally, better to be a hot European Model than some random swarthy Latino or scary Muslim.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

lol I remember in the 1970s, the largest group of "illegals" were Irish on the East Coast who had overstayed their visas. Last year, my sister was in a small gift shop in a popular tourist state, when she noticed that the girl helping her could not speak English very well. A local later that day informed her that this area was known for hiring many "Russians" who had overstayed their visas. And so the search for cheap labor continues.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Lol..the 70's? How about Little Odessa NOW? I feel like I need a passport and an interpreter to get into Brighton Beach!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have more of a problem with illegal immigrants who then have instant citizens while never pursuing citizenship themselves.

Someone who comes here and overstays a visa and then marries a US citizen? Please.... Apples and oranges.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

She's the only person I use that label for.. If you don't understand my point that's fine - I'll clarify.
It doesn't matter what dirt is flung in which direction with this election, it doesn't matter. America is screwed.

Also, I'm not religious and I don't believe there is an actual anti-christ since I don't believe there is a christ.
I just know Hillary is a very, very bad lady with some very unhealthy personality characteristics.
edit on 9-8-2016 by GreenGunther because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going.
I posted many pages back a quote from the modeling agency that she worked for saying that THEY got her a legal working Visa.
It seems that Melania did not really understand the whole thing at the time, because she kept trying to satisfy the terms of a visitors visa like returning home regularly.
But, she did have a working visa when she was modeling. The agency made sure of that to cover themselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, the modeling agency vouched for her 1996 visa, but the visa in question is for 1995, when she did the nude modeling photos.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, the modeling agency vouched for her 1996 visa, but the visa in question is for 1995, when she did the nude modeling photos.

In her statement, Mrs. Trump did not address reports in Bloomberg News, Politico and The Washington Post speculating whether nude photos taken of her in New York in 1995 were evidence that she had worked illegally in the U.S. before securing the appropriate visa.

U.S. law allows a person to use a visitor visa to conduct temporary business for a foreign company or explore a future career opportunities such as visiting modeling agencies or meeting with potential clients. Zampolli, who didn't book the shoot, said the photos, which appeared in the French magazine Max, were likely a "free shoot to build the book of the model. She needed to get her tear sheets." The AP left a phone message Thursday with the photographer who took the photos, but it was not immediately returned. The photographer, Jarl Ale de Basseville, told The Washington Post that Trump was not paid for the photo shoot.

So the 1995 story was a speculation by media outlets who are biased against Trump. They have no evidence at all, just a photo and speculation. One wonders whether they will start speculating on Hillary Clinton at all... or perhaps they find their journalistic integrity and require full evidence when it comes to her...

Then the photographer who took the 1995 pics says she was not paid for the photos.

All that was in the articles posted previously, however Hillary bots continue the narrative. Perhaps the same Hillary bots would like to consider that going after a woman and slandering her is something that they would be frothing at the mouth over if Trump did it, but I guess we all know it's long been part of Hillary Clintons playbook, so it's to be expected that her bots would follow suit.
edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join