It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

While Trump and her husband, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, have said she came to the United States legally, her own statements suggest she first came to the country on a short-term visa that would not have authorized her to work as a model. Trump has also said she came to New York in 1996, but the nude photo shoot places her in the United States in 1995, as does a biography published in February by Slovenian journalists.

The inconsistencies come on top of reports by CBS News and GQ Magazine that Trump falsely claimed to have obtained a college degree in Slovenia

All indications are that at the time of the nude photo shoot in in NYC 1995..she was (at best) here on a temporary tourist visa that strictly prohibited her from working.

The Paid photo shoot indisputably took place in NYC in 1995, but Melania claims (repeatedly now) she came here in 1996.

If she illegally was here in 1995 that would mean she lied on her Green Card application for citizenship, apart form breaking the law.

If she worked while here on a tourist visa in 1995, or over-stayed her visa into 1996, that would also mean she was here illegally and lied on her Green-Card application.

In addition...her false claim of receiving a degree from university? She had it on her website before she recently took down her website with her biography.. If that was on her application, that would also mean that she entered and applied for citizenship under false statements.

The Trump campaign has not responded to questions..but Melania did send out a tweet, strangely citing 1996 again as when she first came here, despite the Photo-Shoot in NYC and the issuance of the French Magazine both occurring in 1995.

The Trump campaign has gone silent on it.

Put another way...Cuz the crazy never ends this year...It very much looks like Donald Trump married an Illegal Immigrant...or someone that immigrated illegally..

See here:
Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

Melania Trump statement on immigration status dodges key points

By specifying the year 1996, Trump’s statement conspicuously avoids addressing multiple reports and photographs that place her in the United States and working as a model in 1995, as well as a statement by Trump’s Slovenian biographer to POLITICO that she was performing modeling work in the United States that was not "technically" legal during her first trips there in 1995.

And Trump’s former roommate in New York, Matthew Atanian, told POLITICO’s Julia Ioffe in April that the two shared an apartment during a period that spanned 1995 to 1996.

and here:
Melania Trump, Lucky Immigrant

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I heard donald had a pet hamster that he forgot to feed back in 5th grade.

I'm trying to get into contact with a few people I have an in with at Peta to get the ball rolling on prosecution.
edit on 4-8-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

???

So...Illegally immigrating here is on par with a child forgetting to feed a hamster??

Ok..But the Donald's rhetoric and his supporters shouting "Build that Wall" would seem to think differently.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm trying to get into contact with a few people I have an in at with Peta to get the ball rolling on prosecution.

Was that pet hamster black by chance.

I'm calling the NAACH and get this hamster ball rolling.

So she broke a few laws..

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I'm trying to get into contact with a few people I have an in at with Peta to get the ball rolling on prosecution.

Illegal Immigration is only "illegal" when you are brown?

Getting great insight into the thinking of Trump supporters here.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Really?, what difference does this make?.

I mean really?.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Getting great insight into the thinking of Trump supports here.

How many laws has Hillary broken then lied about.

Laws apparently don't matter unless it's the other side.

+4 more 
link   
why is this post not considered racist? If any republican ever questioned anything about citizenship, the cries of RACIST rang out like bell.

Post like this show that Democrats use words that end in "isms" and "ists" to shut you up and make you agree with them.

can you imagine the outcry, if Mrs Trump was a democrat and they put a sexy picture of her on the front page. Oh the feminist would be out their with pitch forks protesting everyone and everyone that had anything to do with putting a naked democrat on the cover
edit on 4-8-2016 by thinline because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I mean really?.

I agree with the Donald...She should be deported until we can figure this out.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

I mean really?.

Immigration is a big part of Trumps platform.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Getting great insight into the thinking of Trump supports here.

Laws apparently don't matter unless it's the other side.

If Hillary Clintons entire campaign was based on her bringing better email security to the country...you might have a point.

"Build that Wall!!!"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

According to the Justice Department?

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
why is this post not considered racist? If any republican ever questioned anything about citizenship, the cries of RACIST rang out like bell.

This is my favorite crazy BS defense by a trumpite thus far...No doubt it will get better.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Illegal Immigration is only "illegal" when you are brown? Getting great insight into the thinking of Trump supports here.

No that is the only way for it to be become legal despite it being against the law, you should know better than that
Selective outrage is obviously selective. This is a joke of an issue.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And this has what to do with electing Trump? Nothing. About as much as Hillary having illegals speak at her DNC convention.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

But it won't apply to him and his, like any other personality that basically games the system they are part of.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So is there any actual proof of all these claims?

Sounds like a standard Clinton Campaign smear tactic.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So is there any actual proof of all these claims?

Melania has said repeatedly and even now in response to this, that she came here in 1996..

Her roommate in NYC in 1995, paychecks, Magazine staff and the Photo-Shoot all put her here in 1995.

There is a lot of evidence. But apparently you haven't read the OP?

Even in 1996...she would have been here on a tourist visa that would have forbid her to work.

Her entire story about immigrating here does not comport with the known facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh Good we found the "golden egg" that will INSURE TRUMP"S elected POTUS!! I mean with the Progressives, and the media isn't it all about a lawless society!! Kind of like "do what you want when you want"!! THe MORE LAWS, THE MORE WE BREAK!!!

Oh wait! This isn't "treason", "collusion" "bribery", "money laundering", "gun running","perjury", "prostitution," "obstruction of justice", "assault and battery", "rape" or "MURDER" so I guess it's not big enough to matter!!!

DAMN!! MISSED AGAIN!

Pax

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I am keeping a Tally of how many Trump supporters I can get to angrily declare that illegal immigration is no big deal!

Thanks for that...I am at 4 on page 1.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join