It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creative Open Source Idea Dump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
From time to time, I create and invent things that I have neither the time nor resources to bother with... and from time to time I randomly dump them out in a thread here and there, from an app to an invention whatever.

If I make any deals they are in person, with a handshake and written signature. I am a very distinct looking individual and only represent myself... no one has any rights verbal or express in any way shape or form to anything I create that is not open sourced and up to this point and as of yet I have never signed nor agreed to sell my likeness or image in any way shape or form nor have sold any ideas etc etc. all has been 100% freely given... if in the future I do decide to stop being open source I will announce it in this very thread and no where else. I will still open source from time to time then as well... as a way to give back, also some product that I do decide to sell at some point will be 100% donated to charity to help the entire world. I would hope anyone using the open source below that myself and others donate, go to help the world as a charity in some percentage, and I would urge others where ever to compete if such things are priced too high or they do not commit any proceeds to charity.

Inventions come in many forms, and many think it always has to be something new, well there are also things that fall under the heading of design patents... which means the rocking chair had to be based off of a regular chair, and it's why there are so very very many coffee makers etc all performing the same function... coffee brewing. There is also novelty and utility patents... of invention.

But any way... here is a place that I myself and others that would like to donate things 100% to open source to the entire world, with no need want nor desire for their stank or name to be all over it... are welcomed to post it up, in other words freely given no recognition needed nor desired.

Ok well here are my two latest...

Jump ropes with plastic tubes that glow... the plastic tubing does not allow rope to fray and well also well the plastic can glow... perhaps a flint part built into the middle sections that throw sparks for ones of ADULT usage... not to be sold or used for children... of course there can be some ramification where there can be lit up versions that are turned on at the handle for LEDs or some sh-t.

Next we have fat laces... yeah what happened to those? Well anyway, these are flat woven ribbons of fiber optic thread that can have some light source placed on the end of one of the ends that clamps on in various colors and UV etc from an LED.

Well there ya go have fun and please anyone contributing such things to open source I urge that the same stipulations be made when doing so... freely given with no expectations when doing so to profit from it oneself... but simply to give something back to the world, and hopefully those using such help others in need from a percentage of the profits made in doing so.

In other words in open source it skips the patent processes right into production and no one needs to go through any patent nonsense what so ever creating jobs etc. to help the economy grow etc etc.

edit on 4-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp. clarity

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

There is this patent by google.

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stonergeek

Then they should have thought out the other ramifications mentioned those are still viable... NEVER MIND THE BATTERY ROPE ABOVE EVERYONE.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ok I used to date a girl for a month and her feet were always hot and sweaty. She was always taking off her shoes. How about a shoe with fans built in. I might have stayed with her! Lol

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Ok I used to date a girl for a month and her feet were always hot and sweaty. She was always taking off her shoes. How about a shoe with fans built in. I might have stayed with her! Lol

Pelteir coolers, would fit right into the sole. Then add a dielectric/piezoelectric power source that generates electricity with movement/flexing/thermal change and you have cool feet lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Static is always a nuisance. Why not develop something that attaches to your clothes so you can charge your phone?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Lol that made my day! Thank you!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You mean like the electric style lighters that squeeze a crystal to make the electric spark... so when weight is applied when walking it generates power that can be stored in say something like a super capacitor... there could be several of these generators in walking actually, when I was taking structural engineering... the instructor said that the force of a high heel on an 100lb woman could crack a 1x1 square tile... from simply walking via what is known as compound forces. The high heel multiplies force many times than the 100lbs the exampled weight per sq. inch than normal if in a regular shoe.

I am sure the pressure when walking could be sorted the avg squeeze pressure in a lighter per lb. vs. the weight it would take to ignite multiples when casually walking along.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

You mean the quote where it made me look like I was complaining about some womans feet instead of you?

Yeah that was great.

Teasing but yeah ATS does that sometimes.

Quantum sometimes you remind me of Seinfeld though, any excuse to dump one and grab a new one huh? She had eyes, one tooth was crooked, oh I dunno I haven't ever smelled a stinky woman honestly, but then again I smoke and don't go sniffing around.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

You mean like the electric style lighters that squeeze a crystal to make the electric spark... so when weight is applied when walking it generates power that can be stored in say something like a super capacitor... there could be several of these generators in walking actually, when I was taking structural engineering... the instructor said that the force of a high heel on an 100lb woman could crack a 1x1 square tile... from simply walking via what is known as compound forces. The high heel multiplies force many times than the 100lbs the exampled weight per sq. inch than normal if in a regular shoe.

I am sure the pressure when walking could be sorted the avg squeeze pressure in a lighter per lb. vs. the weight it would take to ignite multiples when casually walking along.

Yep, piezoelectrics with maybe a barium titanium thin film wrapped supercapacitor. As far as the hell, 50 lbs per side, 0.25 sq inches on the heel gives you 800 lbs per sq inch.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Lol I can pm you her number and you can discuss her foot issue lol

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

It's not her issue, it's your issue... but making it one, it perhaps gave her an issue. Such things are not a gift anyone needs to accept as they are not their own personal problem but another's instead.

Love is acceptance, it doesn't attempt to change nor deny who someone is... it encourages helps and supports who they already are and to where they want to go if one really seeks to be their companion through life. Otherwise it's just a bored game people are tired of being played by.

Just saying this since you always say you are always so in love and then forlorn from losing them... in the writing thread. If you want to actually keep one... there's how you go about it... if not then I've no need for her number, I've got yours as it's 876-5309.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a new one... custom drum skins printed with a person or peoples faces you don't like on them as a picture obviously not all stretched on there silence of the lambs I'm making a suit style.
edit on 8-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

top topics

join