It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Sublimecraft!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Zazzy sassy !

edit on 9-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Hahaha Zu, or her real name Azule...the most beautiful girl I've ever been lucky enough to walk a path with in life...ah memories, that thread/conversation was ages ago how'd you remember that?!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I'm going through my past as I went to hell and back trying to make sense.

I have a great memory if I decide to remember.

Thank you

you explained her so romantically, and my girl tried to pretend to be her lol.
I'm... Getting back up to speed.

You tested her with that question. Something about "what did you whisper in my ear the last night I saw you?"
I think..

I'm repairing my memories/relationships/reality...

you just helped a lot.

might seem small,
but it's not a small piece of info for me.

I keep being amazed YOU ALL know what I'm talking about hahaha..
Healing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I love that moody look...a challenge I would excitedly accept in real life lol ...maybe pretend I hadn't noticed her first as I scanned the room...a face like that wants to be noticed so don't give it away too soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Haha it was 'what did you whisper in my ear in the bar in North hill road, Plymouth?
...sorry off topic Sublime! A girl did try pretend on ATS ages ago but that question couldn't be answered so I knew lol

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Thank You

every grain of sand helps.

Not exactly correct, but here you were sort of..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I've switched back to the sandcastle one you were thinking of...it is one of my favourites.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Jezz SC, I could ship you a case of Negra Modelo for less than that. And would. If you've never had it, it's a great dark beer. I don't even drink anymore and I like it. I always pictured you as a bit older, maybe closer to my own age. I'm guessing 40 ish ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Wow, I just did the conversion and that is really expensive, works out £5.60 a pint in the UK.
My local is £2.50 to £3.00 a pint depending on the brand but I guess you have to factor in wages to get a true picture.

I'm curious now though, how about looking at an hours work at minimum wage?
A Brit 25+ year old gets £7.20 minimum wage per hour so that would buy at least 2 and a half pints, anyone know the equivalent in Australia?

*Edit*
Just searched, minimum wage in Oz is $17.70 per hour so not even two pints at those prices!

edit on 9.8.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Right? Damn near a days pay just to tie one on. Looks like I wasn't too far off though/sarc

3. Rates and Transit Times Help Amounts are shown in USD Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates In the shortest time possible. Call 1·800·Go·FedEx for availability and rate.
FedEx International Next Flight® Mon Aug 15, 2016 by 6:00 PM FedEx International Priority®
$ 383.35 Wed Aug 17, 2016 by 6:00 PM
FedEx International Economy® $347.17 Estimated Duties and Taxes

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Since there's been look a like talk... I noticed a Sally Fields and Jessie the Senator Ventura... I'll just leave that to speculation as for me I do not take selfies often maybe once or twice a year don't really look in the mirror often either except to shave and pinned myself as a bit of Lee Van Cleef on looking so kinda funny... I've been compared to a few people in my day in looks from that guy on Office Space... to Depp to Bowie and even Marylin Manson.

Light or beer goggles... who knows.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
don't really look in the mirror often either except to shave

I never shave, only clippers on grade 0 face/head once a week or so, and I look myself in the eyes loving myself when I pass any mirror.
Yep absolute vanity, but self confidence and self belief is all I've had to work with in life sometimes....very important tools in life's kit.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

According to my calculations on this time line it's sally Field

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Actually that is my death stare look.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Who is staring back is the question... maybe that will scare you away from the vanity so someone else can use it of course. :p

There was some freaked out mirror movie I can't remember where people were staying at a place and they were in the mirror and there were doubles in it, the lady took off a wig and the double was SOL no wig to take off in mimicry.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Better draw the evening shades and call Burt Reynolds... so the flying nun doesn't see him changing.
edit on 9-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: got ahead of myself

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hahaha! Loving the death stare...doesn't work on me though.

Mirrors can be creepy if you stare too much though, maybe its because it isn't actually how we look to others, the reversed image thing?
If you can remember the movie that would be cool, sounds sinister...now to stare in the mirror again as it's time for my weekly face/head clipping. I look at least 10 years older than I am if I leave it too long...curse early onset silver hair lol!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It was some whacked out 70's movie I'll try to dig it up... there is a type of people that are compelled to stare into a mirror and have to be physically removed from it in some cases called Angelman syndrome.

I have a chest tattoo from when I was teaching someone how I said I don't have any english words on me so draw one up for a name tag... she came up with majestic all stylized I said thats gonna make me feel like a horse or something... maybe something else? So she drew one up: Evil maybe that was dont like the majestic huh well how "Evil" of you... cause I can't be tamed I guess lol. But in the mirror it says: live and having a nose ring on the right side makes some people give me a sideways look as in some cultures it means youre a prostitute on the right side but in the mirror of the same cultural belief? Married.

So no mirror I suppose I'm an evil prostitute and with one I live married... kinda of a strange dichotomy. Though the looking glass eh?

*edit to add I couldn't find it, but it was one of those futuristic sort of deals overly friendly people suspecting of strangers the family goes into this "modern" place the husband goes about his business, the wife goes into the bathroom and checking her make up or washing her face and the mirror of course doing the same then she pulls the wig off and the mirror lady freezes no wig to pull off and they are caught in an eye to eye... one of those made for TV movie horror thrillers is the likely possibility that was on ABC's movie of the week. Those are not cataloged very well but there were some really freaked out creepy ones airing in those days.

Sorry to derail... back to storkies.
edit on 10-8-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Haha!
Cheers for looking anyway

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join