It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounding 'crazier'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think only a crazy person would care what someone on the Internet says, but then again I am not a mental health professional.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

We are all unique, even on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This sure makes you sound it

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If someone takes the time to tell you that they think you're not only crazy but even craz-IER than previously, that should tell you something about the person.

In order for that particular extrapolation to have been reached, he/she/it must have witnessed the progression of your craziness thus far, therefore he/she/it is paying attention to everything you say. So much so, in fact, that the person took the time to address you directly.

Mockery is the sincerest form of flattery. So go ahead and be as crazy as you want to be. It sounds like you have a fan.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
ummm . . . I refer you to my signature for this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

True.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

I care how people are spoken to by others more than how I am spoken to. I saw someone rip an OP a new a-hole this morning, totally against TOS.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Sensationalism sells. Normalcy doesn't usually get a lot of replies.

originally posted by: tigertatzen
It sounds like you have a fan.

That would be kind of cool if this were the first time it's happened. It's just that, the kind of thing you just described is a regular occurrence for me. I mean, something like that happens to me every week or so on average. Now, admitting that will get me labeled as being egotistical by some here. Facts are facts though.

I chatted privately for a while with a female poster who admitted to me that she had been watching me on the forum for a long time before she sent me a private message. I never recalled her posting in one of my threads once or even communicating with me at all before the PM. Enough said.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join