It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounding 'crazier'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Today a poster accused me of sounding crazier recently on this forum. My most recent threads have been mostly very normal-type threads. Has anyone noticed my posts being crazy-sounding recently?

I want to know why people would have a problem with sounding crazy on a conspiracy forum?

Doesn't truth always sound crazy until one is aware enough to realize it for what it is?

I believe we should all be striving to sound crazy compared to conventional thought and consensus reality.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I think one person's crazy can be another person's genius.

Sometimes crazy is just crazy.

Write what you want to, they're your words after all.

No one is forcing us to read them or think about them.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thank you for your support.

I feel like I am unique on this forum in the sense that I am critiqued and criticized like no one else. It is kind of fun but it wears me down sometimes.

I guess I am asking for it. This is my 525th thread in about 16 months.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Over inflated sense of importance, I'm sure that fits into some behavioral health issue.

Could be considered crazy I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Over inflated sense of importance, I'm sure that fits into some behavioral health issue.

I was stating a fact. I could easily prove my case if I were allowed to quote posters from other threads here.

I do not think I am important. You just made that up.

I have to point out the irony of you jumping in to critique and criticize me like that. It is really funny, but I think you'll miss the humor.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You might be crazy.

But don't worry. Don't look for assurance from others, don't worry about what others think. ATS is a harsh place, not for the faint hearted. Just post what you want and live by your own morals.

You're not unique. I don't mean that condescending. But really, as we all are, you're just another poster.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I feel like I am unique on this forum in the sense that I am critiqued and criticized like no one else. It is kind of fun but it wears me down sometimes.

No one would be justified in complaining about your lack of contribution then, could they?

Of course I would support someone who is brave enough to post their thoughts and ideas especially if they go against the grain.

Carry on!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Delusions of grandiose. Although I don't think that applies here, I think he's just a bit brow beaten.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You're not crazy and in my experience, I've learned that none of us is much unique although we do, as individuals periodically express unique perspectives on certain situations.

I"ve experienced crazy people, as in bat crap crazy. To date you haven't approximated that.

Carry on!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Worry not fellow human, i am descending in to madness right now, life is not that good for old solve these days,
But i am starting a new job in a couple of months, so there is always tomorrow and all that site.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Would you direct me to the thread where you are supposed to be posting 'crazy'?

That way I can look at what you wrote, then I can put my psychoanalytic superpowers to use and render a diagnosis.
Disclaimer:
I am not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thank you!

a reply to: and14263

If unique is defined by the number of threads posted in certain forums, I am unique. Look at the Japan forum for instance. The amount of critiquing and criticism I get here is unique. I am not bragging. I am stating an objective fact.

a reply to: and14263

Posters here often forget what it takes to get a diagnosis: testing.

How can I have delusions of grandeur when my beliefs about myself are not delusions and I do not think I am important?

a reply to: butcherguy

Is it possible to enjoy personal rejection?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
normal is just a setting on the dryer. None of us would be here if we weren't a little crazy. If you start sounding crazy like *woo woo* crazy, we will let you know. Till then, have fun.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

On the scale of crazy I would say on average your contributions are pretty vanilla. I myself have taken heat from the people here concerning some of my threads and posts. Don't worry about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It is a conspiracy forum, there are no conspiracies, you crazy, damn

It's more important you get your grammar right around here

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Don't be concerned about what other people think of you (good OR bad). Be yourself, "do you", and let the criticisms slide off your back. The internet is a crazy place and all of us have a little bit of crazy to share.

Your threads look pretty normal to me, but what does my opinion matter? If friends and family in your off-line life become concerned, then maybe there's something to look at, but I don't take many online opinions of me to heart. (except for butcherguy's)

edit on 8/4/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thank you for leading me to the thread.

My verdict, you are far less 'nutty' than a ton of former and current members here. You are simply examining your own psyche, and if you can't do that, what can you do?

I think what you are doing in that thread is more acceptable than believing in the Mandela Effect.

^^ What BH said in the post just above mine is what i wish I had said. She hit it right on.^^

edit on b000000312016-08-04T08:03:34-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 04 Aug 2016 08:03:34 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I wasn't replying to you when I referenced delusions of grandeur. As I said in the post, I don't think it applies to you, I think you're just brow beaten (critisiced to the point of infuriation).

I don't want to insult you, read again what the poster said, then how I replied.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Its not how big your thread count is...but how you use it.

I believe Cervantez said "Madmen are the children of God"...so...be yourself.

Youre good..................!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't see you as crazy nor unique here on ATS.

You show a lot of similarities with other posters. And obviously more posts and threads attract more criticism because the repliers think to know you and a big tree attracts the woodsman's axe.

Just be Profusion and it'll be ok.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join