It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of weird airship exploding and buildings falling in Denver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Last night I had a very weird dream where I was in a car with a couple other people cruising in what I knew was Denver (I've never been nor do I know anyone who lives there), and saw this massive rectangular airship among some tall buildings and realised it was slowly crashing down. A moment later it exploded and hit a building. Then soon after 3 or 4 other tall buildings just started crumbling down just like the twin towers.
I'm writing it down because it's the first thing that I thought about when I woke up, usually I don't recall my dreams in such detail.
Probably nothing, but I do know I have a habit of some weird apocalyptic dreams!
Stay safe everyone

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I do not usually believe in taking dreams literally . However , there has been many threads started of this type lately.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
yeah plenty of people have dreams like that. ive had them about "a bombs". huge floods. whatever. its a dream.
edit on 4-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Yes I suppose so, I didn't mean to post this as a prediction, but it stayed with me in such a way that I needed to write it down.
but yeah probably just a regular dream.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Did you call 911?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Your dream sounds like a combination of Independence day (2), Denver Murals, and 911.

Calvin and Hobbes

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If I wrote all my 'epic' dreams where space ships invading earth, falling onto earth or nuclear attacks happened, we'd talk a long list since the 80s. All were extremely vivid and real.
In the current climate I fear it is inevitable to have dreams like that.

Dreams. Not premonitions.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Did you see the ATS post on precognition for Aug?
your dream is the same!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

no, where do i find that?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
dang....I'm the king of Denver dreams with global invasion....

glad to know I'm not the only one. I don't recognize that it's Denver...I just know it's the big forests and mountains there and I'm aware of position ...like Texas to get back home is down that dream highway to the south.....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had a similar dream like that. I was in a war zone sometime in the future and these amazing ships were revealed.. some new kind of technology. One of them had crashed and I was able to sneak inside... just amazing the size of it, like the size of a oil tanker but could fly.
edit on 4-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

join