It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Aside from the rockafella link.

I'm still interested in learning there are GM Mosquitos.

I agree though that this Zika Virus doesn't seem that harmful unless you are pregnant. I just saw on the news a pregnant Florida women arming herself with umpteen pesticides to guard against mozzies. I think she might do more harm against her unborn child with the pesticides! They are known to cause nervous system damage.
edit on 4-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I agree though that this Zika Virus doesn't seem that harmful unless you are pregnant.

My wife suffers with Lyme so I don't know, it could be doing all kinds of things to people and be wrongly diagnosed.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: SeaWorthy

There's no patent on Zika.

I'm still waiting for a source to confirm the patent number.

There are patents (involving) zeka. A natural virus or substance can only be patented if it has been altered.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

citations required

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Then you and the others making the claims should have no issue finding the patent number..

Still waiting.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: awareness10

Here in case you don't believe me maybe you'll believe a group of real doctors who are tired of his crap:

www.quackwatch.org...

You know what I get sick of... people using this big pharma shill site as if it has any merit.

Literally every single treatment that does not profit the owners of Rockefeller medicine is on this website put together by a god damn unlicensed psychologist who has been prosecuted for his lies!

They attempt to discredit proven methods of healing such Chinese Medicine, Chiropractors, Herbal medicine, Naturopathy, Massage Therapy, right on down to ORGANIC FOODS!

You want to sit here and promote your utter disgust for people like Mercola, because some of us have benefited from his information and products. His products can help people restore their natural homeostasis. Organ damaging medications simply destroy the body and result in future complications with more pills and this you adore!?

Yet you use sites such as quackwatch as a sourcLets take a look at Quackwatch's Stephen Barret and their cohorts!

Steven Barrett is an unlicensed Pennsylvania psychiatrist, who,
though he failed his psychiatric boards and has been criticized for
his lack of expertise by several courts, still claims to often advise
the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Food and Drug Administration
(FDA), the FBI, State Attorneys General, HMOs, Consumer Reports,
medical journals and state medical, chiropractic and dental boards.

Now why would all of those government agencies take advice from a failed psychiatrist on medical methods of health!?

The insurance industry cites Barretts highly opinionated Quackbuster
attacks to deny paying claims for chiropractic and other natural healthcare.

Ah there is one reason! Lets continue on....

Barrett and the Quackbusters, a vigilante group of self proclaimed
skeptics of any medical or health modality that avoids drugs, surgery
or radiation, attack almost all non-conventional healthcare practices
as quackery. Ignoring all scientific research to the contrary, they
dismiss Gulf War Syndrome, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Chemical
Sensitivity, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and dietary supplements as
rubbish. Double Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling is on their quack
hit list along with many well known and respected doctors and
scientists, including Deepak Chopra, Andrew Weil, and dozens of others.

There are a few very serious health issues this nutjob dismisses as well as some prestigious members of scientific/medical world who do not fall in line with Stephens masters agenda!

The Quackbusters run over 70 websites. Millions of people go to them
every year. Look up chiropractic, acupuncture, homeopathy or even
vitamin C, as well as almost every other natural health topic, on the
Internet and you (and the public) will be led to Quackbuster sites
advising you of natural health dangers. In all these forums Barrett
and the Quackbusters relentlessly attack the consumer right to
informed choice. These activities continue the AMAs anti-quackery
committees activities that were struck down by federal courts as an
illegal restraint of trade in a landmark lawsuit brought by Illinois
chiropractor Chester Wilk. They also help insurance companies deny
consumer reimbursement claims

This in and of itself is the power of the establishment and their control of information. And you can bet your a** that website like you have linked as well as "sciencebasedmedicine" are all a part of the propaganda to go against any form of holistic healing.

It has been the battle the rockefellers and the AMA started in the early 1800's and they never stopped. Perhaps research the flexnor report and how the rockefellers have owned all medical/scientific research for over a century!! It is no wonder that western medicine is the third leading cause of death in this country.

Back to Barrett and quackwatch!

At the same time, Barrett flacks for products like aspartame
(NutraSweet), which is the subject of tens of thousands of consumer
complaints. Question (asked on Barretts web site): An email message
is being circulated with many statements to the effect that aspartame
is dangerous. How worried should I be? Answer (from Barrett): Not at
all. The message is pure rubbish

Huh yet he can support Aspartame!?

LOL Quackwatch...

You know, this is one conspiracy that grinds my damn gears. I've spent year after year studying about this stuff, in school, not in some chatroom, my dad does research for a big pharmaceutical company, Nd my older brother is an MD. Western Medicine is the devil? Next time you get sick tell me what you do. All of the # you mentioned has no merit, and anecdotal evidence combined with the placebo effect keep this nonsense around. Western Medicine is the third leading cause of death? Give me a #ing break. I can't even address this nonsense anymore.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Real Time Causes of Death in 2016

That's a hell of a long list of Death.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

It is. Certainly puts a few issues in a different light no?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It certainly does put it into perspective, absolutely.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

You know, this is one conspiracy that grinds my damn gears. I've spent year after year studying about this stuff, in school, not in some chatroom, my dad does research for a big pharmaceutical company, Nd my older brother is an MD. Western Medicine is the devil? Next time you get sick tell me what you do. All of the # you mentioned has no merit, and anecdotal evidence combined with the placebo effect keep this nonsense around. Western Medicine is the third leading cause of death? Give me a #ing break. I can't even address this nonsense anymore.

Full report at the bottom.

Even more significantly, the medical system has played a large role in undermining the health of Americans. According to several research studies in the last decade, a total of 225,000 Americans per year have died as a result of their medical treatments:

Western Medicine has obvious advantages in trauma based incidents and the failing body when it has been put through a toxic envrironment. Usually the culmination of toxic excitotoxins, vegetation sprayed with pesticides/herbicides, meat stuffed full of hormones and fed GMO crop that destroys any nutrional aspect that could have existed.

However the profit margins alone speak to the reasoning of simply prescribing a drug or surgery for everything and it has resulted in this allopathic model being the third leading cause of death. Yet our medical system simply prescribes drugs for life.... because of what, benevolence? It is absurd to believe considering the in/out clinical experience that patients experience with their local pharmaceutical representatives we mistakenly call doctors.

You write off proven methods of utilizing the bodies own methods of healing, with natural herbs and nutrition, as well as the amazing system of Chinese Medicine which has kept the Chinese healthy for over 5000's years, this you write off as anecdotal and placebo?

Give me a break and take off your blinders.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Well just going to ignore the requests for a patent number that should be freely available I see.

So this thread has gotten 5 pages and many stars on a lie...amazing.

Just goes to show you make it conspiratorial enough and people believe without actual proof...shame this is what ATS is becoming.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Don't believe it will ever be posted as that is getting ignored so members can pat each other on the back over a lie...notice how they won't address the simple patent number request, it is mind boggling that we have a claim of a patent but no number.

The OP is ignoring anyone who doesn't follow their mindset and think everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
For those of you crying about GMO mosquitoes and that being the cause should actually do research because they are being used to stop ZIKA not spread it...

www.technologyreview.com...

I guess when you actually research something away from conspiracy sites and BS you get the actual facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Sorry it took me a while to weigh in with this Zika psy-op, people are so easily led by what are ultimately Eugenicists and their insane methods of bringing about their vision of the world.... Naturally Rockefellar and Gates are in on this.

This is a nice video put together from Truth Stream Media and they are quite on point with their assessment....

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Western Medicine has obvious advantages in trauma based incidents

Oh how convenient, so if you have an accident doctors and nurses are ok, but for everything else they are 'paid shills' for 'Big Pharma' eh? Emergency doctors and General practitioner doctors work with the same evidence based science, you can't like one and not the other, that's very hypocritical.

You write off proven methods of utilizing the bodies own methods of healing, with natural herbs and nutrition, as well as the amazing system of Chinese Medicine which has kept the Chinese healthy for over 5000's years, this you write off as anecdotal and placebo?

Funny how the Chinese have ditched their own Traditional Chinese Medicine for a Western model because it is more effective, as it is evidence based and not pseudoscience. Rural China still uses their tratidional medicine and their health fares worse, for example life expectancy is a lot lower for rural Chinese than urban residents, urban having easy access to doctors and hospitals (LINK figure 1.11)

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

a reply to: projectvxn

Of course nobody has shown the patent number because it does NOT exist. All they have is a screenshot of a website that sells research samples of the isolated virus (provided by J. Casals who worked for the Rockefeller foundation).

And people who don't obviously work in a scientific environment, don't understand how medical research is commonly sold online so that it is available for, exactly that, research.

Until a patent number is shown the OP is nothing but a lie and a hoax.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Speaking of easily led, how do you explain the fact that the GM mosquitos are MALE but only FEMALE mosquitos bite?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

You seem to not understand the element of balance with your utter destest of natural forms of healing.

It is not hyporcritical to understand that not all doctors are simply pushing medications because it is convenient and profitable for them, but from what more than one member of my famliy has gone through there are most certainly a percentage that are pharmaceuitcal representatives, do you believe they are all saints?

I notice you made no mention of Western Medicine being the third leading cause of death.

Does that go against your notion of how it is being applied?

The Chinese did not ditch the method of healing. They understand the element of balance and honor it, however if you believe they have disgarded their original use of herbs, acupuncutre, tai chi/qi-gong, tui na and the rest you are simply exposing your ignorance of reality there.

Also how do you explain the rapid growth of alternative therapies such as Acupuncture and herbal medicine at large? Are you not able to see that people actually do benefit from these modalities?
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Your source calls med school "irrelevant training".

Let me know how your Google fu stands op to years of training and research.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

You seem to not undestand the element of balance with your utter destest of natural forms of healing.

I do not detest natural healing, so please don't put words in my mouth I haven't spoken.

It is not hyporcritical to understand that not all doctors are simply pushing medications because it is convenient and profitable for them, but from what more than one member of my famliy has gone through there are most certainly a percentage that are pharmaceuitcal representatives, do you believe they are all saints?

I work with doctors and I have actually seen the opposite, doctors suggesting exercise and change in lifestyle to correct certain problems and patients being lazy and asking for meds instead. No, not all doctors are saints but they are not all evil like you suggested.

I notice you made no mention of Western Medicine being the third leading cause of death.

Evidence for this statement is needed in order for me to be able to reply.

The Chinese did not ditch the method of healing. They undestand the element of balance and honor it, however if you believe they have disgarded their original use of herbs, acupuncutre, tai chi/qi-gong, tui na and the rest you are simply exposing your ignorance of reality there.

Even if what you say is true, it's still proving Western medicine is better: rural China only uses their traditional medicine and their health and life expectancy are worse than urban China where they have also adopted evidence based medicine.

Also how do you explain the rapid growth of alternative therapies such as Acupuncture and herbal medicine at large? Are you not able to see that people actually do benefit from these modalities?

Rapid growth in which part of the world? Of course people benefit, the placebo effect is great with pain and stress, for example, but you cannot compare their efficacy in curing and treating certain diseases.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join