It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I think you're lying. Or someone convinced you of the vaccine connection.

How many vaccinated people do you know? I know plenty. None have any autism spectrum symptoms or have been diagnosed as such.

Neither do my kids who have all of their vaccines. I do too plus a few extra I got in the army.

Still no autism.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

What exactly is the problem?

Spraying for the containment of disease bearing mosquitos is a common practice.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
edit on 4-8-2016 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Like I said problem reaction solution. To some people spraying poisons in the air is a good thing, reminds me of 1984's newspeak.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Cite instances of people dying or being poisoned by anti mosquito spraying.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I used to follow the trucks as a kid in Florida...nasty smelling but not lethal enough to kill or pets would also be dying...and they aren't.

Mosquitoes absolutely hate it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ratskin32

If you post a dumb thread people won't pay attention,

Pretty sure this thread is proof they do.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So now we have been four pages and I have yet to see the patent number for this claim...interesting.

How come the patent number wasn't added to the OP...seems if you want to push someone having a patent on something that patent number should be seen...but it isn't.

So how long before you provide the patent number for this?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Why, so you can freak out on me too?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Like I said problem reaction solution. To some people spraying poisons in the air is a good thing, reminds me of 1984's newspeak.

You're right.

The Health Effects of Pesticides
Used for Mosquito Control

This report is a product of Citizens Campaign for the Environment (CCE) and Citizens Environmental Research Institute (CERI). CCE is an independent, member-supported, not-for- profit environmental organization with a mission to build citizen involvement and understanding of policies and actions designed to protect the natural environment and public health. CCE represents an active and vocal membership of over 80,000 citizens.

Four pesticides are commonly used for mosquito control. The trade names of these pesticides are: • Scourge • Anvil • Permethrin, and • Malathion.

What Should You Know About These Pesticides? SCOURGE (active ingredient: Resmethrin) is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide. Pyrethroids affect the nervous system. They have been linked with liver and thyroid problems and they can also interfere with the immune and endocrine systems. Scourge contains the synergist (a chemical that increases the effectiveness of the active ingredient), pipernyl butoxide, which is classified by the EPA as a possible human carcinogen

www.beyondpesticides.org...

16 Years of Toxic Pesticide Spraying Across NYC: When will it end?

The City is downplaying the dangers of these pesticides, primarily the pyrethroid Anvil 10 + 10 and the carcinogen Piperonyl Butoxide, among other dangerous chemicals in their composition. That’s the City’s propaganda. These chemicals inflict great harm to human health and the environment. They also kill beneficial insects including dragonflies, butterflies, bees, and harm wildlife, animals, fish and pets.

Several studies show that mosquito spraying actually increases the number of mosquitoes. Manhattan has not been sprayed in years and has zero “mosquito pools.”

nospray.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Maybe if these particular GM mosquito's weren't set free to begin with there wouldn't be a problem that required spraying them. These poisons have a cumulative effect that does impact health, even if larger animals don't drop dead the moment they are exposed. Would you be cool having your children outside when they were spraying ?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Why, so you can freak out on me too?

Cite your sources.

Find me some peer reviewed studies.

You make the claims it's your job to provide the evidence from reputable sources.

Let me know when you find them.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Maybe if these particular GM mosquito's weren't set free to begin with there wouldn't be a problem that required spraying them.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They haven't been released anywhere. At least not yet.

It's a proposal based on sound science.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Islands make nice little testing places.

The Zika virus itself was first described in 1947 when it was isolated from a rhesus monkey in the Zika forest of Uganda. The first cases among humans were then confirmed in 1960 in Nigeria. It remained a relatively unknown disease until very recently when an epidemic on Yap, Micronesia infected 73 percent of the population. French Polynesia later suffered an outbreak in 2013. The first case of the Zika virus in the Americas was recorded in February of 2014 on Easter Island.

Unlike the Ebola virus, which the US government believed could be weaponized and so was researched as part of bioterrorism, the Zika virus has been subject to very limited scientific research. In the Thomson Reuters Derwent World Patents, there are just 30 mentions of Zika in patents, as opposed to 1,034 for Ebola. There have only been 108 high-profile academic papers on Zika since 2001 but more than 4,000 for Ebola.

www.wsws.org...

People should look into the past and what we know has been done.
Some examples here.
truth-out.org...:florida-dengue-fever-outbreak-leads-back-to-cia-and-army-experiments

In 1959, Fort Detrick launched its largest mosquito experiment called Operation Bellwether, consisting of over 50 field experiments. Some of these experiments, designed to ascertain the "rate of biting" and "mosquito aggressiveness," were conducted in partnership with scientists with the Rockefeller Institute in New York, where scientists bred their own strain of mosquitoes. Some of the Bellwether experiments were conducted in Florida, as well as in other states, including Georgia, Maryland, Utah and Arizona.
The 1978 Pentagon publication, along with two other Chemical Corps reports, reveal the identities of a number of the companies and institutions that assisted the Army in its offensive biological warfare experiments: Armour Research Foundation (1951-1954); the Battelle Memorial Institute (1952-1965); Ben Venue Labs, Inc. (1953-1954); University of Florida (1953-1956); Florida State University (1951-1953); and the Lovell Chemical Company (1951-1955).

An interesting lecture.
www.deagle-network.com...
edit on 4-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Excellent links, Thankyou. I've heard of experiments in the past on the population as well as the army/military. Will be looking into that as well.

Just adding this for record..

Lest we forget the words of David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991: “We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. --

The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” Is the ownership of the Zika Virus by the Rockefeller Foundation

part of that agenda of “supernational sovereignty [dominated] by an intellectual elite and world bankers…”? Of significance, the Zika virus is a commodity which can be purchased online from the ATCC-LGC for 599 euros, with royalties accruing to the Rockefeller Foundation.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

Maybe if these particular GM mosquito's weren't set free to begin with there wouldn't be a problem that required spraying them.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They haven't been released anywhere. At least not yet.

It's a proposal based on sound science.

What about these? or was there others you were talking about?

With international health experts convening in Geneva to discuss possible cures for the Zika virus, questions are being raised as to whether they are actually to blame.

In mid-2012, British biotech company Oxitec released the super bugs with the aim of reducing the overall mosquito population that spreads dengue fever, the Zika virus, and chikungunya in northeast Brazil.

At the time, concerns were raised about the release of GMMs without further studies into possible side effects.

"It's a very experimental approach which has not yet been successful and may cause more harm than good," Dr Helen Wallace, director of GeneWatch, told the Guardian in 2012.

The first cases of Zika in the Americas were reported last May after spending decades working its way from Africa through Asia.

Up to 1.5 million people now thought affected by the virus, which Oxitec’s critics note is the same country where the GMMs were released - Brazil.
www.rt.com...

Also they released in 2015

Oxitec’s previous trials on mosquito population began in April 2015 after Brazil's National Biosafety Committee (CTNBio) gave the green light for the UK company to release the insects into the wild.

www.rt.com...

Oxitec critics also suggest that in the absence of studies into the potential knock-on effects of this in these mutated mosquitoes, it’s possible they could in fact thrive in the wild with unknown mutations taking place in GMMs, which in turn could worsen the spread the Zika virus.

“Mosquitoes are food for lots of animals. We would still want to see studies of when birds and bats and amphibians eat these genetically modified animals,” Jaydee Hanson, a senior policy analyst at the US-based Center for Food Safety, told Bloomberg News. “They’re introducing into the ecosystem some genetic constructs that have never been there before.”

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I stand corrected. Didn't know they released them in Brazil.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I stand corrected. Didn't know they released them in Brazil.

This is pretty heady stuff I think you might enjoy the read I sure did.
www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com... 353

is this better though? have a look at this quick video!

www.instagram.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

There's no patent on Zika.

I'm still waiting for a source to confirm the patent number.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join