It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they are preparing for Trump's assassination.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

imho

SOME variation on this theme is not that far fetched, to me.

The screechy one seems to clearly be the designated next Destroyer-in-Chief.

I still don't know what role they have cast Trump in. But he seems to be out-doing what was expected in terms of the people's positive responses to him.

Interesting times.

The prophetic pronouncements are all over the waterfront. It's hard to discern what is an authentic "Word."

FWIW There's convincing looking Bible codes e.g. the below one talking about the corruption of the current Destroyer and certainly of the screechy one.

www.youtube.com...

CODE TERMS FOUND

BABYLON, CORRUPT, HILLARY (2 TIMES), OBAMA, WAR, GAD--MASCULINE NAME OF A BABYLONIAN GOD OF FORTUNE

TERMS FOUND IN THE 2ND CODE IN THIS VIDEO:

HILLARY IS CORRUPT, EMAIL (2 TIMES), INTERVIEW, WITNESS, SNAKE, IN 2016, YOM KIPPUR, AMOS (5?), ZEPH (2:15, 3:1-3?), PSALM (23?) & (94:1-7?), . . .

I don't quite agree with his money thing about gad but anyway it's an interesting code. The words do seem to cluster tightly enough to make a statistically valid code totaling more than 30 characters.

The short of it is . . . these are interesting times and I would NOT put it past the PTB to be setting Donald up to be assassinated. I pray for his protection, anyway.

The other videos listed on the right of this one are a hodge-podge but some seem, appear to be worth considering.

edit on 5/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't think they are preparing for his assassination however, I know they are giving thought to what the next step would be should he have a hissy fit and withdraw. He's so emotionally unstable, it's hard to predict what he might do from one minute to the next.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I consider him erratic. I don't think he's near as unstable as the screechy one. She's a rage-a-holic--flying into a violent, virtually psychotic rage at the drop of a hat.

Trump is far more stable than that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I consider him erratic. I don't think he's near as unstable as the screechy one. She's a rage-a-holic--flying into a violent, virtually psychotic rage at the drop of a hat.

Sweetie, I'm so glad you're retired. You seem to have lost your touch.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What a sweet thing to say.

/sarc

Read about various Secret Service folks describing the rages she flies into routinely . . . to the point they had a serious meeting about what they might need to do to protect THE LIFE OF THE PRESIDENT from flying objects she threw at him.

edit on 5/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

anybody of even moderate sanity would fly into a rage having to regularly deal with this megalomaniac, grandiose, flip-floppin', self-aggrandizing, dishonest little feller.

If he's elected, the whole of Congress will be on Prozac, Xanax, and too many martini's at lunch. But I can't say the idea of that bothers me much, considering our current congress. I'd even go for some antipsychotics in some cases. hehe.

Sorry Bo. I hate it when I'm ugly. I was just carrying on... you know... like people do.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

No one could be as unstable as Clinton. She's far more dangerous than Trump because she has perfected the act of hiding her complete insanity. She has reached such levels of megalomania she doesn't even let staffers look her in the eye.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Bo, seriously, wouldn't you LOVE to have MMPI profiles on both of them?
Oh God, if I had one wish right now....

(Well maybe three. I'd have some personal business to take care of first.)

Do you like MMPI? I love it. I wish it was required for these candidates.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You have a good point re the Congress. Perhaps we could start a go-fund-me campaign? . . . or a petition? (joke)

I understand. Have long been a lightening-rod for nastiness. Goes with the territory of being me. Yours is mild compared to many hereon. Certainly you were quickly forgiven.

Have an overcoming weekend.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yeah. I had tons of MMPI stuff that got lost (along with my IQ test kits) when I went to China 30+ years ago. Lots of hand-made scoring templets etc.

I'd love to see a Comrey on them all.

But MOST, I'd love to see a few grids completed by them all and by their associates:

webgrid.uvic.ca...

My Dissertation Chairman compared the Kelly grid with ALL the better paper pencil tests/instruments and it WAYYY out performed them ALL--INCLUDING THE MMPI in validity and reliability and predictive usefulness.

I don't know why it's not used more. I think it's because it's a bit complicated to wrap one's mind around and to administer and score.

If you want to try it--I could email you an Xcell spreadsheet form if you'd PM me a list of the main people in your life etc. etc.

Actually, it would be fun to have 10-12 known ATSers complete one on Trump and the Clintons. Half of the 10-12 ATSers favoring one vs the other politicos. That would be a REAL interesting study and possibly predictive.

It's been years since I've studied or read anything about the MMPI. I've probably forgotten tons.

I'd certainly expect her to be high on histrionic scales etc. etc. etc. probably elevated on lots of pathology scales. There was even a scale predicting success with back surgery.

I think of Trump more as a blow hard.

And, I keep hearing and reading of Conservatives who meet him and typically describe him as tons nicer, more solid and reasonable than his persona from the public speaking stuff . . . and OF COURSE, the spin by the MSM of the Marxist oligarchy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think you are absolutely right. And I think that folks either foolishly minimize the facts or are oblivious to the facts of her serious pathology, megalomania.

BEARS REPEATING

originally posted by: UKTruth

No one could be as unstable as Clinton. She's far more dangerous than Trump because she has perfected the act of hiding her complete insanity. She has reached such levels of megalomania she doesn't even let staffers look her in the eye.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time someone bumped off a person who got in Hillary's way in politics. JFK Jr. died when he was going to run for the NY Senate seat, the same one Hillary had her sights set on.

Hillary Clinton & The Mysterious Death of JFK Jr.

Approaching the end of two terms in the White House, the Clinton’s began preparing for their political future. They focused their attention on developing Hillary as a politician (even though she had no actual experience), and selling influence while they had it…buy now, pay later…payable to what would become “The Clinton Foundation”. Hillary refused to return to Arkansas, and suggested the purchase of a home in New York which would allow her to run for the Senate in the upcoming election. There was just one obstacle…. JFK Jr. had entered the political scene. New York was electric with word of JFK Jr. reclaiming his fathers legacy! A piece of Camelot was still alive in America, and donors began to line up. She knew she could never defeat the son of JFK in New England. “I’m not going back to Arkansas!”

pmnightlynews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

anybody of even moderate sanity would fly into a rage having to regularly deal with this megalomaniac, grandiose, flip-floppin', self-aggrandizing, dishonest little feller.

Trouble is . . . she has repeatedly flown into a psychotic level rage merely from:

--a Secret Service guard or other staffer looking her in the eyes (vs holding their head down or looking away as she passed).

--ditto--speaking to her on their own--just with a "Good Morning."

etc. etc.

If you think flying into a rage over common civil courtesies is a sign of stability and coolness, I'd have to question your definitions.

edit on 5/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Trouble is . . . she has repeatedly flown into a psychotic level rage merely from:

--a Secret Service guard or other staffer looking her in the eyes (vs holding their head down or looking away as she passed).

--ditto--speaking to her on their own--just with a "Good Morning."

etc. etc.

If you think flying into a rage over common civil courtesies is a sign of stability and coolness, I'd have to question your definitions.

Such bull crap. Where's my boots.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Given that your fantasies seem to live rent free between your ears without any well researched support or fair-minded gaze at the data . . .

your boots may as well be fantasized, as well.

The evidence is abundant. Denying it doesn't make it go away and doesn't alter the facts.

If it was an isolated story . . . ok, questionable. It's not.

It's dozens and dozens of narratives by high integrity folks WHO WERE THERE--in the midst of relationships with the dangerous duo, at the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

oh RLY you can prove this ????????????????

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

oh RLY you can prove this ????????????????

I can't prove you are in denial, that is something only you can solve if and when you come to terms with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join