It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they are preparing for Trump's assassination.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
People are getting really concerned about him winning. The uptick on hit pieces is through the roof. The articles are also poorly written with nasty titles. Just nonsense once one starts reading them. Then all the polls they ref like Politico which is heavy LW and CNN that do not report anything positive about Trump. If he raises 100M they will say Hillary raised 110M. If he is getting good numbers in PA they will say why many blue collars in PA love Hillary....nonsense.

It's an industrialized media blitz on him. Same style Bush and Cruz used that failed. They get the articles, Trump gets the airtime. People are not reading the articles that's why they focus on nasty titles since that is about as far as most people will read. CNN and MSN is are also hurting for ratings. The more hate they churn out the lower their numbers but Hillary is paying to keep the lights on so no reason to fight for ratings.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What started in 2012?
What are the Democrats wanting to crush?

I don't understand.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Dems wont shoot him, a Republican will. If at all.

Dems are more likely to shoot him. All the mass shootings have been done by dems.

Really? I can't remember any news articles detailing the voting habits of 'all the mass shooters'.

Please point them out for our education...

Don't say "Our" when referring to something you don't know, as if everyone else is that ignorant too..

THE LIST:
– Nidal Hasan – Ft Hood Shooter: Reg­istered Democrat and Muslim.
– Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter – black liberal/Obama voter
– Seung-Hui Cho – Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
– James Holmes – the “Dark Knight”/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu­py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.
– Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
– Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas – Leftist Democrat
– James J. Lee who was the “green activist”/ leftist took hostages at Discovery Channel – progressive liberal Democrat.

Ready to concede, or will it be full denial?
edit on 4-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Yeah that's it.
That ten point lead is fabricated.
Well in all honesty every poll is fabricated from the data collected. So I guess that's a reasonable claim.

That people's opinions are being repudiated is where I have to part ways.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Timothy McVeigh voted for the Libertarian Party. Una-Bomber also a Democrat.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Dems are more likely to shoot him. All the mass shootings have been done by dems.

Explain Laughner and Gabby Giffords then...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: imitator

Yeah that's it.
That ten point lead is fabricated.
Well in all honesty every poll is fabricated from the data collected. So I guess that's a reasonable claim.

That people's opinions are being repudiated is where I have to part ways.

There is an article from the former Editor of Politico in Wired July issue Garrett M. Graff stating the polls are junk and "do not pay attention to them". I tried to post the article but it is not available on their site. The real polls he said the public will never see which are internal party polls.

Willing to bet come Nov the polls will have it very tight even if one is pulling way ahead in reality. If Hillary is up by 15 it could cause a lot of people to stay home for her thinking it's a done deal.
edit on 4-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Explain why you are being obtuse about a large body of work by Democrats murdering people.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Please tell me how Dylan Roof was a Democrat.. Id love to hear that spin

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

OHHHHH! You found a mass shooter that wasn't a democrat? Good job, that's like finding a needle in a haystack. I knew I could count on you!

Lets change it to: A majority of mass shooters were democrats instead of ALL of them.
Satisfied now? No? haha
edit on 4-8-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Out of all the reasons I can see causing Trump to not make it to November, being offed by a disgruntled nut is, like, way down on number eleven or so.

The guy struggles to string sentences together, for crying out loud.

If you are an american I have news for you.. Your current president is not able to formulate a sentence at all. He will be remembered as the telepromter president.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well...it is kind of interesting timing that John Hinkley Jr. was just announced to be released from the asylum. It gets more interesting when, on the tail of that little blurb, people start talking about Hinkley with regard to gun laws...specifically, that it will be perfectly legal for him to obtain a gun after release because he was not convicted by reason of insanity.

That ship sailed for a couple of days and then that was it...no more mention of the dangerous, psychotic man who tried to murder a sitting President or the retention of his 2nd amendment rights despite that attempt. Move along, nothing to see here, etc.

This has been quite a popular topic among my inner circle of late. We know Trump served a purpose...even his name is not an accident; he was literally their trump card, put there to polarize the election, and he did it beautifully.

So how would they get rid of him? He took this role willingly, thinking he was a real player, that he would be invited to the afterparty once the curtain goes down on the final act. Discrediting him and citing mental illness could be one. Exposing some heretofore unknown, undeniable scandalous dirt and ruining his reputation is another. Sudden illness or tragic accident maybe. Or sudden onset elder dementia; he is seventy years old after all. Or...they could just kill him.

They wouldn't do it quietly either...they'd make it memorable. A way to flex their power, to send a message. So my pet assassination hypothetical right now is Hinkley. Get rid of their tired, overplayed circus act completely, use an assassin who escaped justice once before as the new poster boy for why we need gun reform, and symbolically deliver a death blow to the Republican Party, all at the same time.

Of course, this is just a speculative scenario conjured up during late night discussions over too much caffeine. I don't know how plausible it actually is. I bet it would make a decent book plot though. So funny to find a thread where others have also considered the idea of him being killed off. The possibilities are intriguing.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You don't register a party in Virginia. Hate to tell you. And just how do they know who these guys voted for????
Your vote is anonymous remember. So try this on a younger crowd maybe who won't catch details like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

From where I'm sitting it looks more like they are very concerned about him losing not winning.
He's losing points every day. He doesn't care.
Claiming the election is going to be rigged three months in advance is setting the stage for when he looses.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The dems would do everything in their power to protect Trump.

The Op is right at this point the only one with a motive to do this would be a GOP plot.

Trump right now is headed for a landslide lost

Even Utah they say is moving against Trump in ther polls the most loyal GOP vote there is

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That was a weeping angel from Doctor Who.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is the same reason that made polls useless in predicting Trump thus far.

Trump supporters dont poll, at all.

Every poll was wrong about him up to now.

They still are. Trump supporters will just quietly vote, and throw middle fingers up as they leave.

Dems are the only ones worried about and talking about Trump losing support.

Its a played political tactic, (pretend the movement is dead already) the problem is that this is not a typical election. Trump practically made a new voter base.

Everyone can go to hell, everyone who ever voted for dems or repubs....This is for everyone else who just went to work and told the world to go to hell and die. The world that forgot them.

Now, this election, they are at war with everyone and everything that betrayed them thus far.

polls are for obama elections, bush or even clinton elections.

This is a Trump election. Those for him and those against him.

And the movement was never about winning an election alone. Its about ending our enemies too comfortable with breaking our backs.

Next election, beyond Trump, is already a thing no one is thinking about.....and Hillarys time in office would be hell. Measured steps would serve all well.

There is a war out here, and her support is not built to last, they are only here to get comfortable....and if they are not......

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

What started in 2012?
What are the Democrats wanting to crush?

I don't understand.

I am not surprised you don't understand.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Is he threatening the Federal Reserve??? No? Then nothing will happen to him.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thanks, that's very helpful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join