It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think they are preparing for Trump's assassination.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

If they want the birth of a mass revolt, go for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Kandinsky
Careful what you wish for.

I love Dr. who !!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump negativity is a fiction created by the media.

Bless. I'm not sure why you can honestly say that with presumably a straight face. Trump negativity is reflected by the media, but that's their job, like it or not - reflect what is seen. If you really, really don't think either he is the author of his own meltdown, or that he's doing a remarkably better than I'd expect acting job then you need to wonder exactly who is fooling who.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
A muslim brotherhood agent set up Trump to be portrayed as xenophobic but the woman he went into bat for has killed 100,000 muslims,black lives matter bar for the 10,000 black Africans that Hillary allowed to be genocided in Libya to further her banker masters agenda,Trump hates babies because of a humorous quote in what was probably a plant in the audience yet its Hillary that supports planned parent hood with its sale of baby parts etc it goes on and on if I was Trump Id be really wondering is it worth the effort,hes probably going to be killed if he continues.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

sometimes people are WILLING sacrificial lambs.

It brings wrath upon honorless ways, and in vengeance it can be enough. People need their reason.

Trump wont be allowed to win perhaps, and I know people are waiting for first blood.

This has all happened before and it will happen again.

Things do change though. Human nature does not fear rats in a corner, we just get excited while killing them, they make such a fuss.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

He is either blissfully naive or he has has balls of steel

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

He is an old man who has mastered his destiny. Only death stops someone like that, and only sometimes.

Really, our leaders will never have it easy again.

Every inch will be as a countless mile. We as a populace are a new beast. We are stronger than them, and we know it.

You cant tame what is not wild. Thinking savages....a beautiful thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not a Ghostbuster Reference a Doctor Who weeping angel reference.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yours is a good analysis, but...................I would never bet against the MSM and the Dem political machine.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
how far would the Clinton machine go to ensure Hillary becomes President?

the foundations for Hillary's Presidency were made years ago via the Clinton Foundation. She's made some pretty big guarantee's to foreign government officials, big business managers and democratic donors..

Does she have it in her to locate some intelligence types wanting to get rich and willing to do some blood work?

All they would need to do is stake out a known drug den.. watch the addicts coming and going and scan the areas smart phones for automatic data dumps.

Profile them, find someone who fits the bill... drug them, program their actions and drop them off close enough to a Trump event.

Of course, being employed by the HRC/DNC foundation.. you'd be able to slip this weapon past security to lie in waiting as trump leaves a stage...

walks down a hallway...

past a kitchen..

and is attacked!

it is easy ... they did it once already!!!

I think the more likely scenario would be a bomb on his plane or a bomb under the stage of a venue! I would not be surprised if an attempt happened given the powers that be.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
CNN's lies don't work and Trump pulls ahead by the time the election comes. .

Look what you said there, haha....
The reality is the polls are fabricated, and Trump is way ahead of Clinton.... so in a way CNN lies worked on you!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

He's gonna do himself in...he's his own assassin. That, or I can see him in the end drooling over himself, babbling in a dark rubber room somewhere...

He already on his way...either way.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trump negativity is a fiction created by the media. People keep ignoring it, but everything the media is spinning to make Trump look bad has been misquoted and misrepresented.

Plenty of spin to go around...

Donald Trump’s Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson Says a Lot of Things That Are Not True

I see you as being our resident ATS Katrina. Little bit :-)

I think this kind of delusional loyalty is fascinating - and in a way - charming

I know what it's like to want to believe. I do - and just how much we need that sometimes

Let's face it - we've all made up our minds. Facts be damned. However - I can feel that tipping point tipping...

People need to calm the heck down and see reality, not the hype pushed by the media.

I think that's exactly what's happening now Blue. I'm not going to let myself get carried away - so much can happen between now and November...

My hopes? Buoyed

edit on 8/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: ETA and explanation

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There's no need to assassinate Trump. He's assassinating himself.

I'm blown away by the number of you saying the "Liberal MSM" is fabricating Trump's negatives...

That's a hillarious notion. He says things on video, in context that are negative.

Take the baby thing.. at first it was all good, it looked like he was joking, then he kept at it.

He did say on video he wanted to expell Muslims.

He repeatedly says he wants to.build a wall to keep Mexicans out.. and call ed themy rapists..

He said crashing the dollar might be a good idea.

Those are just a fraction of the things that aren't spun.. that he actually did, that are on video

You can't argue the "spin" on those

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

you guys keep saying that, yet only you guys are more appalled.

We are fracking celebrating. This couldnt be better. You dont even notice how parroting the same crap silences you to his base.

Keep on keeping guys, because all this crap has worked thus far.....

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You say even dead people are coming back to kill Donald? Oh my! Well, that must mean that he's on the right track, just like Kennedy and Reagan! Goooo Trump!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
There's no need to assassinate Trump. He's assassinating himself.

I'm blown away by the number of you saying the "Liberal MSM" is fabricating Trump's negatives...

That's a hillarious notion. He says things on video, in context that are negative.

Take the baby thing.. at first it was all good, it looked like he was joking, then he kept at it.

He did say on video he wanted to expell Muslims.

He repeatedly says he wants to.build a wall to keep Mexicans out.. and call ed themy rapists..

He said crashing the dollar might be a good idea.

Those are just a fraction of the things that aren't spun.. that he actually did, that are on video

You can't argue the "spin" on those

Congratulations on a post filled with spin complaining about others spinning.
You are obviously a true lefty with that level of hypocrisy

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: UKTruth

Yours is a good analysis, but...................I would never bet against the MSM and the Dem political machine.

Not yet - but what started in earnest in 2012 has only grown stronger. It will grow stronger still, which is why the Dems have started talking about 'crushing the movement'. They know that if the momentum builds to 2020 they will not hold on to their dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
On the surface you would think it a stretch that an attempt on the GOP Candidate..

However there has been a recent rash of suspicious deaths surrounding this election season...

Ashe, Rich, one of Assange's attorneys killed by a train?, author Thorn and now we have Shawn Lucas, who just happened to have been involved in a suit against the DNC...

digitalempire.wordpress.com...

With all the handwringing going on within the GOP over an outsider breaking into the cozy setup and threatening to clean house, I have to wonder how far the entire system is willing to go to maintain their grasp on this fallacy they call our Federal government...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Leonidas

Dems wont shoot him, a Republican will. If at all.

Dems are more likely to shoot him. All the mass shootings have been done by dems.

Really? I can't remember any news articles detailing the voting habits of 'all the mass shooters'.

Please point them out for our education...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join