It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Takes First Steps For Moving Into The Whitehouse - It's Only August 3rd!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is not called confidence, it is narcissism. She (and Trump) has a god complex, thinking that nothing will go wrong for her.

I hope that she's wrong, but I do predict one thing--no matter who loses this election, there will definitely be some hissy-fitting going on, and most likely a recount request in at least a few states.

I just say that we paint the White House to look like a circus tent--they're both clowns.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 3, 2016

How is this for confidence! Hillary Clinton has ALREADY taken the first step in planning her move into the White House!

"With her party’s convention behind her, Hillary Clinton has started to officially plan for her White House transition, putting two longtime aides in charge of the effort.

John D. Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, will serve as the president and Minyon Moore, a senior adviser, the secretary of the Clinton-Kaine Transition Fund, a nonprofit group that will oversee the effort, according to paperwork filed on Wednesday to begin the formal process of planning a move to the White House."

Source: www.nytimes.com...

cwm

Holy Smokes !
Hillary actually does have a "Minyon" working for her.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Apparently, many in the town of Arcadia, Iowa, foresee a different house transition needed for Clinton. Couldn't figure out how to share the picture. During their 100th annual Fireman's parade, the float that gained the most attention, was of a person dressed in orange with a Hillary mask, inside a jail. The crowds were apparently encouraged to throw water balloons at her!

News article Source Link

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

August 3, 2016

How is this for confidence! Hillary Clinton has ALREADY taken the first step in planning her move into the White House!

"With her party’s convention behind her, Hillary Clinton has started to officially plan for her White House transition, putting two longtime aides in charge of the effort.

John D. Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, will serve as the president and Minyon Moore, a senior adviser, the secretary of the Clinton-Kaine Transition Fund, a nonprofit group that will oversee the effort, according to paperwork filed on Wednesday to begin the formal process of planning a move to the White House."

Source: www.nytimes.com...

cwm

Holy Smokes !
Hillary actually does have a "Minyon" working for her.

Yeah..too funny isn't it? We talking about that last night in another thread. This "Minyon" guy is going to be the HEAD MINION, in charge of all the little minions on her coronation committee, and transition team.

But as I've said 100 times, and will say 100 more times before it's fulfilled, "SOMETHING" will happen that ends Hillary Clinton's candidacy before November 8th.. Just too many political, legal, hate-related, and health-related bombshells. One or more will go off.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If she's going to take up residence yet again in the Intern Harassment and Vase Throwing House, she'll need to add a moat and drawbridge to protect her from the villagers.

That takes time, y'know?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Everyone does that. Chris Christie was put in charge of Trump's transition effort before the Rep VP had been chosen.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And you know the Obamas have a new house as well (Awesome looking I might add)..and are planning the move as well? So is the "Donald". Transition teams have to in case of....election...(god forbid).

Transition teams effectively pack, create floor plans, design room outlays, make color charts for the housing, begin the packing, what goes, what doesnt etc...totally normal.

In fact...both transition teams are established months before the conventions...just kick it into high gear right after...for both candidates.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Transition teams effectively pack, create floor plans, design room outlays, make color charts for the housing, begin the packing, what goes, what doesnt etc...

Plus, gotta have the "TRUMP" sign installed and the exterior of the White House gold-leafed. These things take time!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I wonder if she will bring all the furniture that she stole from the white house when she move out of it back in the 90s.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Now I REALLY hope something happens and the rug gets pulled out from under her. What a self-absorbed b*tch she is.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

She's an Illuminati witch, she already knows she has been selected 45th President. Elections are mere formalities for the masses to think they have a voice.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

*wipes away the tears*

That was just...beautiful.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

that's so funny. Trump put someone in charge of the WH transition team when he was still one of the fifteen!

Crazy train around here.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So try again.

Why It's Amazing that Trump Appointed Christie to Run His White House Transition

www.njspotlight.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

How is this for confidence!

At this stage ... simply Laughable. The audacity of this woman and her party know no bounds.

Excuse me. Now I have to go and throw-up

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. WELL SAID.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Crazy train around here.

This site loses all semblance of intelligence every election season. Ssdd.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Yes I remember that it was a dispute on what was considered gift to the white house and gift to the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Within the first month, if she makes it back in as Destroyer in Chief . . . I'd love to see a farmer's "TRUCK-IN" on D.C.

wherein they trucked in endless dump trucks of very ripe manure . . . pig manure would be great . . . or chicken . . . or bull . . . actually any . . . bat guano would be particularly fitting.

perhaps deposited in a manure fence . . . all around . . .

Wellll, anyway . . . one can dream.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Now I REALLY hope something happens and the rug gets pulled out from under her. What a self-absorbed bw*tch she is.

Corrected.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join