It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Takes First Steps For Moving Into The Whitehouse - It's Only August 3rd!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
August 3, 2016

How is this for confidence! Hillary Clinton has ALREADY taken the first step in planning her move into the White House!

"With her party’s convention behind her, Hillary Clinton has started to officially plan for her White House transition, putting two longtime aides in charge of the effort.

John D. Podesta, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign chairman, will serve as the president and Minyon Moore, a senior adviser, the secretary of the Clinton-Kaine Transition Fund, a nonprofit group that will oversee the effort, according to paperwork filed on Wednesday to begin the formal process of planning a move to the White House."

Source: www.nytimes.com...

cwm

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Aug 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How is this for confidence!

At this stage ... simply Laughable. The audacity of this woman and her party know no bounds.

Excuse me. Now I have to go and throw-up.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is called a transition team, and seems to be a normal governmentally assisted part of each presidential election cycle in the U.S. The Republican candidate, Donald Trump, has one too, headed up by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Cruz/Fiorina 2016 ! ....oh wait.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Wow, you actually found a way to name 2 candidates worse than what we currently have, bravo sir!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: JinMI

Wow, you actually found a way to name 2 candidates worse than what we currently have, bravo sir!

My full speed reverse thinking went haywire there for a minute. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Ah, this is called a transition team. Trump has one too, headed up by Chris Christie.

You're kidding me, Aleister! Chris Christie has New Jersey to run.

Granted, I want a non-career politician to run our country for a change, but Donald Trump seems to be taking this Presidential run way too lightly, don't cha think? He worked much harder to build Trump Organization...which is pretty much small-potatoes compared to being the President of the United States. (Well...maybe to Trump, being President of the U.S. is small potatoes, compared to being CEO of his hand-built Trump conglomerate.)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

The only thing I'd be surprised at with this topic is if Gary Johnson or Jill Stein have a transition team. It's a good topic, and not as well known as it should be. Transition teams smooth the way between administrations, and each outgoing presidential administration assists the incoming one, so the teams and their assigned work areas have to be in place early in the election season.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You normally appoint your transition team after your convention. It would be odd if you did before that but, this is normal and Trump already has his. Sometime I get the feeling nobody else has ever followed an election before.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You normally appoint your transition team after your convention. It would be odd if you did before that but, this is normal and Trump already has his. Sometime I get the feeling nobody else has ever followed an election before.

To be honest, I really haven't been this passionate about a Presidential election before. That passion makes me pay attention to the things that I never cared about before. (i.e. Transition Team's job)

Did CNN plaster the front page of it's website with real and fake anti-Romney stories every blessed day from July to November of 2012? I don't recall, because I didn't care as much. I just voted for Romney, knowing that he was going to lose to Obama.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Judging from the amount of stars and flags this is getting, maybe nobody has...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hillary just cant wait to rub her Presidency on the common person . See , Clinton is for the banks and financial sectors. She dont give a rat's rear about women , gays , or any other groups for that matter. First day in office , she will start "cutting the throats of the common person" to elevate the financial sector buddies.

Clinton has been proclaiming this all across the land , letting us know where we stand. We are garden slugs to her. But no one is listening , no one. (well , except me)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Speaking of that... Has Hillary said what she will accomplish within the first 100 days of her coronation as the Queen of the U.S.?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

At her next press conference!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If that's the case, we won't know her plans for the first 100 days until after 100 days have passed.

I bet Hillary isn't wasting any time picking out Drapes, Paint colors, and Cigars for Bill's office. I wonder if she'll keep her "Economy Czar" husband close to the Oval Office, or down in the sub-basement?

edit on 8/4/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Speaking of that... Has Hillary said what she will accomplish within the first 100 days of her coronation as the Queen of the U.S.?

Yes. To elevate her financial institution buddies to the nth degree. Look at Kaine . He is shouting deregulation f the banks to the world. Has Hillary asked him to back that one up ? No. she wants to continue the illusion.
After the banks were regulated and as much wrong as possible was corrected , I still receive checks from my ex-mega bank for the wrongs they committed against me....Now think about complete deregulation . That one should be frightening the folks of this country a lot more than anything Trump states.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

First off, did anybody notice one of Hillary's little minions is actually named Minyon? Destined to be a henchman, ha! Secondly, about this NPO 'transition fund', I smell all kinds of dirt caked on to that. I wonder who's funneling money into that, and what they get in return?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectorGadget13

Yes, I did notice that, and got a chuckle out of it. Minyon must be Hillary's chief minion in charge of implementing the financial plan that Gothmog referred to in the post above yours.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yea but...but...but it's Hillary, dammit!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense for Hillary to plan, as ALL presidential hopefuls do this in the summer before the election. I'm not sure it shows "confidence" so much as planning. Trump did it this Spring.

May 6th - Trump Plans for Transition Team
May 9th - Trump Picks Christie to Head Transition Team

Donald J. Trump has asked his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, to begin quietly working to put together a blueprint for a transition team should he win the White House in November.

Has Hillary said what she will accomplish within the first 100 days of her coronation as the Queen of the U.S.?

You know how to use google, right? If you had done that before you started this thread, you would have realized that a transition team is totally NORMAL at this time before an election.

Clinton's First 100 Days

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join