It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'It's time': Edward Snowden just issued a cryptic message on Twitter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Only if the donation amount to the CF is right.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Maybe blackmail? What could Snowden have to benefit Clinton and why is Wikileaks worried?

That doesn't make sense. Snowden is in RUSSIA. Putin is supposed to be supporting Trump. Why would Putin let Snowden damage Trump's chances. Doesn't pass the smell test. It's more probable that Snowden has dirt on Hillary that Putin is willing to let get released. More logical

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The Trump/Putin relationship has been propped up by the media. There isn't a ton of background regarding these two especially politically since DT is a newcomer.

Hillary on the other hand has ties. Not outwardly mind you but if you look into Uranium One for instance, you'll see the do in fact share ties via the Clinton Foundation.

I don't doubt that the more logical reason would be Snowden having some kind of dirt on Hillary and that certainly would be the safe bet. At the same time I wouldn't lock on to any one scenario based upon a simple tweet.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
what Snowden really said.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree, Clinton has her paws in everything, no doubt Snowden has something 'someone' doesn't want leaked.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I agree, and from my layman perspective of the tweet, others do as well. It's gonna get hairy!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Whatever it is, i hope they bring the entire Establishment of Lying Thieves down with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I don't think he has anything valuable that Clinton would want. If he is pushing a pro Clinton stance I would bet he fears that Trump would work closely with Putin and that would end with Snowden going back to the US.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

I don't think he has anything valuable that Clinton would want. If he is pushing a pro Clinton stance I would bet he fears that Trump would work closely with Putin and that would end with Snowden going back to the US.

I like that idea. Seems these days everyone has a little something on Clinton, all the more reason for her "allies" to want her in the WH.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Snowden will be Hillary's first choice for Secretary of State.

She already has some tips lined up for him to do his job.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
snowden just tweeted this:

ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0

What does this all mean? Is it related to "It's time"?

Editing to add he just deleted the tweet. It was up for about 30 minutes. I took a screenshot because I figured he'd remove it. Still no idea what it means, if anything.

edit on 5-8-2016 by primespickle because: added screenshot

edit on 5-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

The file, which serves as a 'deadman's switch', is locked with 256-AES encryption and can only be opened by a second decryption key held by WikiLeaks.

Looks like a password to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well he needs to get his butt in gear

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It's machine code, or hexadecimal, it gives a series of numbers that could mean an adress to a file.
But given his abilities, it could be coded in 1000 different ways.
I would try ASCII codes first.....
edit on 5-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There ya go!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Maybe he had a spasm at his laptop?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like MAC / IPv6 addressing or something along those lines. I don't think it's a password.. it's 64 characters, I think it's a machine identifier of some type.

Also, they only released a very small portion of what Snowden provided originally.. perhaps the next cat is about to be released from the proverbial bag.
edit on 5-8-2016 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think this is SHA2. He must be communicating with someone inside NSA or the agency itself because this hash is pretty much useless to any other party.

Just my thoughts. I wouldn`t bet on it though

edit on 5-8-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Snarl

a reply to: Ohanka

So what may he now have that us informed people already know to be true and why is it valuable to Clinton? That's what I'd like to get into.

Snowden has nothing that China doesn't have already. Snowden has nothing that Russia doesn't have already. I guess the only thing left to assess is that Clinton is just as trustworthy an American adversary as is Russia and China. At least that's my take-away.

How much money has she siphoned off of other governments?
Did she not take over 21 million dollars in speaking fees from corporate America?

These people we're talking about here are Not loyal to the United States. All of their actions clearly indicate they are DISloyal to everyone except themselves and their own agendas.

How hard is this to comprehend?

Snowden personally might not have anything of value, thus the reason for his tweet I would surmise.
With all of the outside influence recently come to light and some suspected theories turned fact should we really hang the robber who saw the murder?

If the penalty for robbery is hanging ... then ... Yes, indeed. Snowden is guilty of a multitude of crimes.

The best part of his saga was where he first ran to China ... and the ran to Russia. He had previously held the keys to the kingdom. Am quite certain he was capable of installing a backdoor. Plus, he ran with four laptop computers. No telling what amounts of physical data he managed to make off with in person. Obviously, it was enough for the Chinese to pass him along to the Russians. And obviously, it was enough for Putin to offer him asylum.

He sold out America for his own personal benefit because he was a special snowflake. The guy deserves everything he's got coming ... and Putin deserves a hard smack in the face himself.

Hillary sells this country out on a daily basis to the tune of millions to her campaign and her foundation. Why is she not in your sights for locking up as well?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Wow that's interesting. Way above my pay grade!! This thread is in need of some serious geekage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join