It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange interview teaser with RT..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I've always been curious, how does Assange get all his information he leaks? Is it hacks he does himself or does he have a network of hackers that send him the information he shares? Is he allowed to "hack" from the Embassy he's staying at?

He doesnt do anything... people come to him. Think of him as a defamed investigative journalist. His work is to disclose... not hack.
And I would assume that there is no network, only like-minded people who do what they can with their abilities. So the embassy isnt allowing anything other than letting him go online to check his mail. The hacked info is per say not located at the embassy, its online......

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Stop teasing and release something already. Bury any prospect of the witch becoming President.

Better yet release a continuous stream of increasingly damning stuff all the way until election day.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have to wonder if Assange is thick or one of the slow kids , Just how long does he want to stay in a embassy and not escape to freedom with fake id .

I could be out of there in 5 minutes especially on a cold winter night and the airport is 20 minutes away , But he seems to like being cooped up 24/7/365 maybe they pay him well for those interviews or he slips in in the morning from a hidden back door

new topics

<< 1   >>

join