It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein The greater good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Then start a party, get like minded people together, put it out there.

I agree with it's an important issue, second to getting big business and big banks out from control.

But right now we don't have a choice like your asking four, one of these people will get in.

I agree with you, but we don't have such an option as you desire. Help create a better party.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I would recommend you read the whole thing.

Daily Caller

Salon

The Stranger

At least read these. I'm not the only one saying this.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Orionx2

Has donald trump said terrible things?
Does hillary have a terrible record?

I thought this thread was about Jill?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: projectvxn

Then start a party, get like minded people together, put it out there.

This accomplishes nothing. It's like this. Scum floats. The people who are at the top of the political establishment in every single country are the people who belong there. They're in their element when things get dirty and tough and ruthless and relentlessly contentious. Most people have no stomach for that and that makes it a perfect medium for scumbags. They thrive in that environment. And they feed on each and every one of those things that most normal and harmless people have no stomach for.

So, what does that make them? Parasites. And like most parasites, they adapt rather easily to a new host when they need to. Start a new party and as soon as the new party becomes the new norm, the old parasites from the old parties will start trying to find a way to gain entry into the new one. And they will eventually succeed. They always do. They'll do whatever they have to. They'll disguise themselves. Or they'll do a pretend "conversion" to the new ideology. Whatever.

And even if the old ones don't get in, new ones are being born every single day. It is simply inevitable. You cannot keep the filth out of politics.

edit on 3-8-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
She DOES NOT think vaccines cause autism. Don't believe the MSM, they are pushing that story!

She said there is no information SHE IS AWARE OF that indicates vaccines cause autism.

She worded it that way because it is the government and the pharmaceutical industry that make the claims that vaccines are safe. The government and big pharma are both in bed together and neither are trustworthy, so we should take what they say with a grain of salt and not be so hasty to believe them. As of now, there is no information that says they cause autism.

She is thoughtful with the way she words things. I like it.
edit on 3-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

What's your solution? I'm trying still to avoid a full blown revolution.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What's your solution? I'm trying still to avoid a full blown revolution.

Don't worry I'm not picking up my rifle over this.

Matter of fact there isn't a whole lot short of open tyranny and herding the masses to doom that would make me do so.

But I certainly will not vote for the Natural News candidate.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What's your solution?

There isn't one. Most people know this deep down. But most people will never speak of it because it's too damn depressing. I don't find it depressing because it's simply the truth. And that's all I've ever really wanted. Just the truth.

EDIT - I need to revise this a bit. As I've thought about it. I still don't believe there is a cut and dried solution to this. But maybe there is something akin to a coping mechanism for it. And that is simply admitting that it's a problem that can't be solved. As a country (and as a species) we're super prone to lies and con men. And that's because we take the overly optimistic view that humans can solve any problem that we set our mind to solving. And that's simply not true.

Con men sell easy solutions to hard problems. And they're always long gone by the time you figure out they took your money and left you with junk that didn't so what they said it would do. Politicians are the ultimate con men (or women). They ALL know exactly what they're doing. They KNOW they're selling false hope. But they also know that's what sells. That's what we want. We want them to lie to us and tell us everything is gonna be fine.

The closest thing to a solution we will EVER find is if we can have the vast majority of the public acquiring the brainpower to cut through the BS and see that there are no simple solutions and everything that comes out of the mouth of a politician is probably a lie.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

You said the ad wasnt accurate

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The problem for people who want to vote for Stein is she is only on the ballot in 25 states and can be written in in two others. She can not win. Johnson at least is in 36 states so if he won them all he at least could win.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The problem for Hillary is REAL people on the left(bernie supporters) hate her and will vote for Stein. How can Hillary be so great when she cant even rally her own party? She is nothing more than Bush jr with longer blonde hair and a vag. The bernie supporters see her for the NEOCON that she really is.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MrSpad

The problem for Hillary is REAL people on the left(bernie supporters) hate her and will vote for Stein. How can Hillary be so great when she cant even rally her own party? She is nothing more than Bush jr with longer blonde hair and a vag. The bernie supporters see her for the NEOCON that she really is.

The 10% of Sanders supporters who did not break for Clinton will spread themselves out between Trump, Stein in the few states she can voted for in, Johnson and nobody. Clinton has rallied her own party thus her double digit lead.

The Problem with Stein is she is not in enough states to win the electoral college even if she won every state. So So people feel they are just throwing their vote away. Johnson is in just enough states that if he won them all he could win the election, and no matter how impossible that seems at least his supporters can say he has a chance.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Clinton has rallied her own party thus her double digit lead.

www.bloomberg.com...
Yeah she sure has rallied her party.......

The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don’t do anything for black communities after they’re elected. They use us for photo ops

It’s reprehensible for him to defend the impacts his policies have had on our communities.

You want me to believe that black people won't listen to blm now?

We’re not indebted to or endeared to the Democratic Party.

Yeah she is doing a bang up job with the black vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join