It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein The greater good

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Stein puts the badmouth on Trump and Hillary. Looks to me like she will get bernies voters easily.
Its good to see someone tell the truth about both the idiots in a campaign ad.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow, one minute of BS... Nothing in that video was very accurate...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Has donald trump said terrible things?
Does hillary have a terrible record?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I love that woman.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
She believes wifi signals affect the brain and that vaccines cause autism.

I say she's going for the Alex Jones crowd

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

'will make wars for oil obsolete'

'cancel student debt'

'cleaner energy'

Those 3 alone are part of the establishments golden egg collection and they ain't changing sh!t unless it's over their dead bodies.

Many corpses have tried.

Honorable policies, compared to the current 2 clowns, she comes across as sincere and with genuine intentions.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

She plays that ad nationally and she will get alot of attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Which is why more people need to get behind those things. They can't kill everyone...

Well they could, but I'm not sure even they would want to live in that world.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

'will make wars for oil obsolete'

'cancel student debt'

'cleaner energy'

Those 3 alone are part of the establishments golden egg collection and they ain't changing sh!t unless it's over their dead bodies.

Many corpses have tried.

Honorable policies, compared to the current 2 clowns, she comes across as sincere and with genuine intentions.

I think most of us can comfortably concede that all of those things will eventually happen. Since it will eventually happen, we are reaching a point where we can't reasonably say that it can't happen.

This is why I never dismiss anybody with a plan to change these things. Because one of these times, it'll be for realsies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Jill Stein is the essence of the clinical definition of insanity. I went to her website - once...and regretted it. Like to have never brought myself back to reality . "Oh, the pain. The pain of it all" - Dr. Smith.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Jill Stein is the essence of the clinical definition of insanity. I went to her website - once...and regretted it. Like to have never brought myself back to reality . "Oh, the pain. The pain of it all" - Dr. Smith.

Looking at her site now... I can't find anything that sounds anything nearly as insane as what's on Clinton's and Trump's sites.

What parts are you talking about, specifically?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jill Stein appeals to the Natural News crowd.

She's one of the most anti science candidates I've ever seen.

Denouncing anti-science: How Jill Stein lost my vote for good

Anyone who reads this blog knows I have supported Jill Stein’s candidacy for president for a while now. She was my original choice until Bernie Sanders came along, and I moved back to Stein when Sanders didn’t clinch the nomination.
I even tried very hard to defend not only Stein’s but the Green Party’s anti-science beliefs. I can deal with some candidacy issues because not everyone is perfect, but there is a limit to how much a science advocate can take. That limit for me is downright lying about science, and over pandering to fear mongers.
I can no longer do that. I must speak out and I must abandon my endorsement of Stein and leave the Green Party.

I've had enough of politicians ignoring or outright denying science for votes. Liberals do it, conservatives do it, the green party does it, and so do the libertarians.

It's absolutely astonishing how scientifically illiterate the population is that people like this can get political support from a nation who owes its power and prosperity to the advancement of scientific endeavor.

Here's my most statist position. The US Government should fund STEM education and scientific research more than almost any other program. There's no better welfare than education. There's no better defense than the development of stand off weapons, there's no better economic policy than a scientifically literate population.
We should be funding NASA and government run universities to focus on actual STEM education and research rather than "international gender studies" and all these other feel good bull# degrees.
I'll gladly pay taxes for that. That would actually benefit poor people and rich people, and pretty much everyone in between.
edit on 3 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If according to you all the parties do it. Then it becomes a non issue when deciding between all the parties, unless one shows up that doesn't do it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So specifically how is she anti science?
The quote you posted showed nothing anti science only the bloggers babbling.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
When it comes to ANY political candidate (especially in America) you have to ask yourself one pertinent question. And that question is this - Where was the first place I heard of this candidate?

The nature of American politics is such that a large number of voters will NEVER hear of a candidate that.....

1. Can't afford to advertise

2. Does not have the influence to get somebody within the establishment to promote them even if they can afford to advertise (If CNN doesn't want them to possibly be elected, they'll never, EVER mention them).

So. If any of the major news people have mentioned this person, forget it. They're controlled. If they haven't, they'll never get elected. And yes. I am saying it's hopeless.
edit on 3-8-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whenever "The Greater Good" starts flying around a politician, I get scared. They have the power to basically use it as an excuse to say, "Your sacrifice will be for ... The Greater Good."

link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Then it becomes a non issue when deciding between all the parties

Scientific denialism should not be a norm. Science is the basis of our prosperity and our ability to survive in this lonely universe.

Without it we die.

It isn't a non-issue. It's THE issue.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
vaccines cause autism.
stop spreading lies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Looks to me like she will get bernies voters easily.

Then ... I truthfully wish her the very best of luck. -Giggle

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Whenever "The Greater Good" starts flying around a politician, I get scared. They have the power to basically use it as an excuse to say, "Your sacrifice will be for ... The Greater Good."

Agreed. It's a red flag term for me too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join