It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The media has nothing on Trump, so they constantly have to contrive these fake scandals.

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in over 240 days, they are basically sitting her in the corner and hoping the media will do all the dirty work covering up the real scandals.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Hillary hasn't held a press conference in over 240 days, they are basically sitting her in the corner and hoping the media will do all the dirty work covering up the real scandals.

I think this more than anything else shows how disingenuous the msm has become.
"The most effectual engines for [pacifying a nation] are the public papers... [A despotic] government always [keeps] a kind of standing army of newswriters who, without any regard to truth or to what should be like truth, [invent] and put into the papers whatever might serve the ministers. This suffices with the mass of the people who have no means of distinguishing the false from the true paragraphs of a newspaper." --Thomas Jefferson

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: yuppa
SO jill stein or the other guy are bad? And Apparently you didnt comprehend what was said. I have no favorites.
The only thing I dont want is Clinton,but ya know what? if she does get elected dont come crying to me about it when your guns are out lawed and the country is bankrupt finally. I tmay be a wasted vote but im not going to vote for clinton or trump.

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point. You don't care about the 3rd party candidates because they didn't have a very public power struggle. If Clinton or Trump came to prominence in the same way, you wouldn't care about them either.

If they were switched around and they switched records id still feel the same. I have no favs but i do think we don tneed anyone who has been in the whitehouse before. even if she wasnt president.

Double jeopardy!

Bill will be there again too.

And Aazadan doesn't remember Trump's public power struggle as opposed to hillary's yellow brick road.

well we all know Hillary ran the clinton administration anyway. bill was her figurehead and he answered to her in private. SO technically shes shooting for another term. THIS is why a family should only get ONE TURN.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Polls are just polls. Like any other survey, they can be manipulated to the whim of the pollster. That doesn't mean Trump won't get destroyed in the general election, because he will, but I don't think any one poll is a reflection of that. he has no message to deliver to anyone but the extremists.

Due to the complete failure of the GOP to find a decent candidate over four years, this is what they've been given to work with and it will be a disaster come November unless someone in the party or his campaign can get through to him to drastically change his tone and start campaigning on policy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So Hillary has 60%, Trump at 50% that gives her a 30% lead not bad. My great grand daughter helped me with the common core math. Her future is so bright !!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
We know that minorities, LGBT, Muslims and most women won't vote Trump. There's also a large percentage of sane white people that won't vote Trump.

So it's not that difficult to see why he's quickly sinking in the polls.

Welcome to the General Election.

Where bigotry doesn't work like it does in Republican primaries.

Your no different than a religious fanatic/extremists. Hillary is the mother of ISIS, and her husbands a pedophile & serial rapist, no one is voting for her except the few devout cult followers.

These polls are about as believable as her Benghazi story. The polls are lies so she can steal the election like she stole the primary.

Hillary could eat a live baby on television and her worshipers would claim its great.

It's really sick, hate conservatives all you want, at least they had the brains to throw out those nazi bush's.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Psychological propaganda in America is use everyday for everything to steer gullible masses to believe what the main stream media wants you to believe.

So don't be soo surprise about how this elections are using that propaganda to manipulate the masses on voting.

If you drill people for a long time to believe on certain things, actually they will act accordingly that is the power of suggestion for you

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pyramid head

To be fair the liberals tried with Bernie, but well we know what happened there.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc
You may not like to hear it but...

Let's be truthfull a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hilliary.

Texas is voting Trump, guaranteed. If you live in Texas, how is a vote for Johnson a vote for Hillary? California is going for Hillary guaranteed. How is voting for someone other than Trump going to change that?

In every state other than Ohio, Florida, and maybe Pennsylvania a vote for Johnson is a vote for Johnson. In the three states I mentioned, a vote for Johnson is the same as if you stayed home, which is a vote against both of them.

NO third party has even the slightest chance to win so any vote for them is a "wasted" vote. Sure you have the right to to that, but doing so you just make the opposing D or R canadate stronger.

It's not about them trying to win, it's about getting them to 5% of the popular vote in order to open up federal campaign money, which gets them into the debates in the next election, and gives them the potential to be nationally competitive. A vote for Johnson, Stein, or anyone else is a vote to have an alternative in 2020.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's no tell. That just means you surround yourself with people of similar interests and background to you.

I could say the same thing about Trump having no voters but one person's social circle doesn't make a legit poll.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoomby

Wow!! You made an account just to respond to me.

BTW, I work in one of the most diverse (and typically liberal) environments one can encounter. I know what to expect from my social circle and rarely use them as reference for my ATS postings.

-Cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The closer to election it gets the closer they will report the neck and neck 'race' for everyone to be assured its all fair and impartial.

That way when shes in main streets all go yah the polls had her so close.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
Mainstream media is very powerful, I mean look at their headlines:

While I completely agree that the racist label is complete bs, I'd have to say that it's not just that MSM is powerful. Way too many people just aren't capable of thinking for themselves. They don't even REALIZE that the opinions they have are parroting what they've heard on the boob tube.

It's a sad state of affairs. I even read a post from some numbnut here on ats that said essentially 'trump stinks vote clinton. i love you all'. Which has to be the worst combination of lies and ignorance I've read in a few weeks, because NO ONE who would vote for Clinton truly loves ANYONE. If they actually gave a crap about anyone they would have vetted their candidate, and anyone who actually vets Clinton, would never vote for her unless they are:

1. A Neocon Republican (which is inherently a globalist, 1% loving group and if you aren't a member of the 1% you're an idiot if this is your reason). All of her voting habits have supported the necons.
2. Evil. Because that's what she and Billy boy are. Incarnate.
3. Ignorant. Or Lazy. Or Crazy as a loon.

So I guess that's 5 if you're going to get picky. So if yer voting for Clinton, which of the above are you?

Oh wait, I have to add one:

4. Paid for. Because since the DNC email leaks have proven they budgeted 1M dollars to pay for online shills, we have to include the very real possibility that they are being paid for voicing the opinions of their masters. Who knows how much money has been budgeted for the election. 5M? 6M?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I like the unobtrusive survey. e g standing in line, note to your neighbor or checker, wow national enquirer is really ragging on hillary...then see what they think.
I have not found one hillary supporter. but them i am loud and obnoxious...and i have surveyed maybe 10 people.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
I like the unobtrusive survey. e g standing in line, note to your neighbor or checker, wow national enquirer is really ragging on hillary...then see what they think.
I have not found one hillary supporter. but them i am loud and obnoxious...and i have surveyed maybe 10 people.

Isn't it strange how no one supports Hillary in public, and very few support Trump in public? Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that people like who they like, and they don't want to get into heated arguments over it?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

That's not all of the possibilities. How are you so sure that Trump is the right pick? What if the Hillary supporter is better informed than you, and is making a better decision than you? Where's your proof that you're the one who got it right?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So many brainwashed humans.

Clinton and Trump both serve corporations. There is no democracy in the American Empire.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

yes but one OWNS The corporation he is beholden to lol. So it behoves him to do good for the american people to maximize profits. Clintons corporation though its just a front to launder money.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If that's the case it means that one out of every two people will vote for a known liar. Will vote for an establishment candidate and then sit around and bitch about TPTB and big banks and establishment. Hypocrisy run amuck. But I'm pretty sure in the near future we will make the word hypocrite a racist slur and if you say it would be linked to hate crime somehow.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

If that's the case it means that one out of every two people will vote for a known liar. Will vote for an establishment candidate and then sit around and bitch about TPTB and big banks and establishment. Hypocrisy run amuck. But I'm pretty sure in the near future we will make the word hypocrite a racist slur and if you say it would be linked to hate crime somehow.

I guess you have not heard about Trumps latest group of advisers Trump Names Wall Street And Real Estate Titans As Economic Advisers. Or that Trump has now bowed to the GOP and endorsed Ryan and McCain. Or how about Trumps statements win Politifacts lie of the year.

You were saying something about big banks, establishment and a know liar?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join