It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate shaking hands = bad / negative energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The more I improve my internal state of health and lower my vibration, the more I hate shaking hands with people, especially certain men. I haven't eliminated the instinct to put my hand out when others put out theirs yet though. In some situations I've got it where I will just do a fist bump or refuse. The latter doesn't work well in many situations. I'm trying to make it so I pre-empt their response and do a fist bump first.

Many people have a higher vibration (negative actually ---> less calm) / more tenseness. Usually men more than women. After I shake their hand my hand hurts or I can feel an unpleasant feeling in it...for hours if not up to a day later. I've absorbed some of their negative energy and it will take my body some time to get rid of it / calm it down.

Most people probably don't notice it because they are tense already, being wired up with caffeine and all and/or poor diet. Off of that for 2 years+ except for occasional chocolate (Like 1 / 1-2 weeks or something). Don't use a mobile phone too....

Well...that's my gripe. Can anyone identify?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I thought higher vibrations were better than lower vibrations.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
I thought higher vibrations were better than lower vibrations.
They are.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
you sound pretty sensitive but if you work on making you own vibration emit higher then you will be less effected by someones negative energy and even effect them in a positive way.

like the old saying goes dont let others rain on your parade!

you need to become like a huge burning ball of light that will evaporate the rain cloud! lol

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
That's because many people think higher is better, bigger is better...more, faster is better. Ever study the frequencies of healing and our brain waves...delta, theta, alpha, beta,gamma, etc....more peace is at 0-30 hz.......above 30 hz less peace....

sometimes, less is more, so to speak. But it all depends on what your definition of more and better is.

Many of those people talking about higher frequencies are better, are either a) just repeating what somebody else says, or b) just thinking as above.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Maybe you should be imparting them with good vibrations, good, good, goood, good vibrations

Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations a-happenin'

(Ahh)

Good, good, good, good vibrations (Oom bop bop)
(I'm pickin' up good vibrations) (Oom bop bop)
giving me excitations (Excitations, oom bop bop)
Good, good, good, good vibrations

Na na na na na, na na na
Na na na na na, na na na (Bop bop-bop-bop-bop, bop)
Do do do do do, do do do (Bop bop-bop-bop-bop, bop)
Do do do do do, do do do (Bop bop-bop-bop-bop, bop), good vibrations.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I get it. I do. Sometimes i have high energy to a pretty significant level. I dont necessarily show it, but some people almost cant even look at me because of how intense my vibe can be.

Its sort of irritating because high energy isnt necessarily bad at all, but it can be unsettling to someone who likes to remain in a lower energy state, which isnt necessarily "bad" either. Just different. There are also different types of energy, not just high and low.

This is why ive been practicing altering my energetic level so i can be comfortable to people, not to manipulate them, but simply to make them feel more comfortable as much as possible. It isnt easy trying to please everyone!

edit on 3-8-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
The more I improve my internal state of health and lower my vibration,

Actually as you are "lowering your vibration" that is reducing your health and allowing evil spirits to enter your body.

After I shake their hand my hand hurts or I can feel an unpleasant feeling in it...for hours if not up to a day later. I've absorbed some of their negative energy and it will take my body some time to get rid of it / calm it down.

Actually, you have that backward. When you shake hands some of those evil spirits within you are overpowered by the good spirits of the people you shake hands with, the unpleasant feeling is the good spirits in your arm as your body has become used to evil spirits.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

that does happen already, people/animals are often calmer around me...I've been told that by multiple people...and because I've spent years changing my vibe / how my heart beats....I've noticed animals and wildlife behave differently now, and people.

sometimes you have to avoid to heal... in one person whom I had a bad handshake (And I told him right after, co-worker), he commented to me on a different day that he wanted to be as calm as me...because often people just know it when I am around. He is more tense on the inside, and certain things he told me about himself revealed more reasons why. Some moments more or less than others. How much caffeine one has in their system or how tense other people in the area are factors.

lower is better...like earthing, if you've heard of that. But, hey, I'm not here to convince anyone of this....actions will eventually speak louder than words and prove the fallacy of higher is better. sometimes you gotta go down before up.

edit on 3-8-2016 by dontneedaname because: rephrase sentence

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Do not try and raise or lower your vibrations. That's impossible. Instead, only try and realize the truth: you have no vibrations.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Actually, you have that backward. When you shake hands some of those evil spirits within you are overpowered by the good spirits of the people you shake hands with, the unpleasant feeling is the good spirits in your arm as your body has become used to evil spirits.

Do you really believe that an exchange of various spirits happends when one shakes hands....?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

What about energy? Are we not energy? Do we have energy?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Not sure if it's the same, but I refuse to shake hands with someone I don't like, don't respect, or have bad vibes about. I feel physically repulsed if I try. I also refuse to go or stay somewhere I'm not wanted, for the same reasons.

And sometimes it feels like my soul physically pulls me away from something or pushes me towards it. As in, I can be walking with a friend, the conversation moves into a negative area, and then I'll suddenly get a strong pull in my back that stops me from moving forward w/them anymore (like a chain). Other times, I'll get a weird pull in my chest which almost seems to drag me towards a situation or person.

I embrace it now. I've pretty much let my "conscience" take over in these situations and it never steers me wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Happens all the time to me. As a sensitive it took awhile...but Ive learned while shaking hands...to repel back stronger, higher, positives back.

Yesterday, I shook hands with one man... a young police cpr in charge of an event...and we both noticed right away we have hard, firm and positive handshakes...and together it threw back a kind of "spark" one couldnt see...only us...could feel.

That happens to me every once in awhile. Interesting...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

What about energy? Are we not energy? Do we have energy?

Various sorts, mostly thermal and chemical potential energy. You are not energy, but you utilize it, it's a big part of why you eat and breathe.

But that's not "vibrations"

eta: ...or "negative energy "
edit on 3-8-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Try some grounding meditation.

This helps in many ways.

grounding meditation

This should work in your case. Unless you feed yourself negative energy.

Avoid all negative environments and true to stop being shy. It's all in your heart to change as your heart is keeping you alive and is the most powerful emotional aspect of the fourth chakra.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Gotcha. Thanks for the response Bedlam

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Many traditional or 'very safe playing' Chinese

will clasp their left hand with their right hand and bow slightly vs shaking hands.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I immediately thought of this:

A handshake can do a lot and means a lot.

Just in a physical sense, a handshake can exert dominance,
or show weakness. It actually says a lot about a person.

On an entirely different level,
we are energy, and any sort of interaction with another person transfers some energy between you and them.

Normally I have no problem with handshakes, however there have been a few times in my life where my hand was actually repulsed from shaking another, much like magnets repelling each other. An almost immediate physical pull to not shake hands, although it has not happened often, when it has, it has been noticable to me, and probably the people who went to shake my hand as well.

Just another way for the gut to tell you know.
(pun intended)

IMO
edit on 3-8-2016 by Darkblade71 because: I made a punny!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wow youre so much better than everyone else with your low vibration.

when i shake hands with people i feel kinship and a connection because i dont feel as if im above other people because of a belief that my vibration is higher or lower then theirs is.
edit on 4-8-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join