It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Silent: Mob Shouting ‘Allahu Akhbar’ Firebomb A Bus In in Saint-Denis, France

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I mean i get pissed off when the bus is late but this is getting out of hand

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Where i stayed in Lanarkshire Scotland Buses wouldn't pass through my area either because junkie white Christian lookalikes would hold the driver at gunpoint or put his/her windows in. And the point of this thread is what?

Sorry but there is no way that you can compare a Scottish county with a French ghetto that is Muslim dominated.

I have been to Lanarkshire and passed through Saint-Denis it is like comparing Switzerland to Mogadishu..

RA

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can you imagine if a gang of youths wielding baseball bats and hurling petrol bombs confronted American riot police? Itd be a damn bloodbath.

Cant believe they put up with this crap in France.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Can you imagine if a gang of youths wielding baseball bats and hurling petrol bombs confronted American riot police? Itd be a damn bloodbath.

Cant believe they put up with this crap in France.

Can't see it happening more than once. After which, armed commuters would make sure it didn't happen twice.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

To think of all the violence and death perpetrated in the name of some imaginary sky ghost.

The human race is truly too stupid for its own good.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They are burning a bus, and their future.

Let them.

This is sociological judo.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hello,

I'm sorry but I'm pissed.

Nice, heard nothing about it until today and this happened on July 27th. Media not reporting this?

I assume you are not French, because it was all over every single French MSM:
www.lefigaro.fr...
www.leparisien.fr...
www.bfmtv.com...
And that's only 3 of them.

Why did you not hear about this? Because it's not a terrorist attack. There was no "Allahu akhbar" shout.
Come on...Radical Islamist Terrorists letting people leave the bus prior to setting fire to it?? I mean: really?

You blame MSM for not telling the truth...you (and others, not YOU OP specifically) blame them to use people's fear...and you're giving your full confidence to such s*** medias? Breitbar ? Liveleak? Who are just using YOUR fears and YOUR ignorance for clickbaitng?
Deny the ignorance? Really?
You're playing the wrong game, you're on the wrong side. You are not the whistle blowers here, you are playing the game of the conspirators, the ones who want to feed on your fears. To earn money on your fears. They are your vampires, guys. THEY are the bad people. Not saying the government, or MSM are always truthful...but come on, they are too greedy to make the same lie. If all of them tell the same thing, if people in Paris are not saying "that's a lie! That's not what happened", how can you think an obscure clickbaiting web media who just want your money is telling you the truth ?
You help them, by wrongly frightening people.
I'm not saying that there are no terrorist attacks in France.
I'm just saying: this is not one of them, you are lied to, and for once, the ones who lie to you are NOT MSM. They are the media you thin you can trust. They are the "conspiracy media". Those are junk media.

I'm pissed: that's silly. You do not help. You feed fears with lies, and that's a horrible thing to do in such times.

B.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blindIo

And you have a point. Yes...media is owned by political parties and yes...political parties are owned by others. But there are a couple truths in all of this, as minor as they are. These groups are owned by people who treat citizens as livestock, benefiting from their work and using them up until they are dead or useless. And...these Muslims are animals and should be put down like a bad dog.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blindIo

Edit, why bother.

www.rt.com...

edit on 4-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join