It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell if your phone is tapped

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Although I don't agree with the warrent-less wire tapping that is being done against everyday citizens under the guise of the Patriot Act.I don't think you should worry about it if you are doing nothing wrong in the first place.I don't know if the FED has ever listen in on my phone before, but if they have then my reaction is pretty much ....so? I have nothing to hide and I am doing nothing illegal.They would actually be pretty bored. You can not tell if you are being tapped.It is all done from the Phone companies CO office.I know because I have witnessed it being done when working at one.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Cool topic, but what does this have to do with Area 51?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i'm with Gizmo on this one. not liking when they want to tap anybody without court order but they can tap me whenever htey want. if THEY (what paranoid word) want to know everything about my conversations on phone they may do it whenever they want. i got nothing to hide. and if they (again) think that i'm a threath to the state and talking to my gf or mom is interesting - they gone completely mad.

yeah forgot this, Area 51???
like if they listen to my phone they must be from A51

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Dinamo]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by javadude

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
in australia, there is a number you can call, as previously stated in this thread. if its busy, your tapped, if its not, you get an access number of some sort... it is monitored by ASIO

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i think i may have been tapped, its really weird because it sounds like your on speakerphone but your not. Theres also random cut-offs in the line. Then you hear what sounds like a type writer or something, but it also sounds like computer beeping. Hasn't happened lately...all i did was talk on the phone with friends so its weird that i would get tapped. hmm oh well

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join