It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think schmuck is another.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Couldn't agree more with Eastwood, I'm sick of these candyass p.c. special snowflakes myself.

put your money where your mouth is.

go outside, go up to the first black man that you see. call him a n____. speak freely.

see what will happen. i mean, you're not a pussy right?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

You throw around a lot of insults and casually label others as racists a fair amount for someone so fed up with it.

Always amusing to witness someone rail against something they don't like while displaying the same.

That's called a hypocrite.

(post by Soloprotocol removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

7 of those points amount to 'just stop it, its offensive' or 'has been used against men, then women', great refutation.

I do apologise if it seemed I was claiming you used male pejoratives as a form of insult, I was just pointing out that men never get hett up about it. Ever.

For 3 aspiring anthropologists, over 3/4 of their reasoning being 'just cos' is very worrying.
edit on 4/8/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Clint is a well known rascist himself. The way he spoke to that lovely Chinese Family that lived next door to him was appauling. He did give one of the gooks kids a nice car mind you. Then he got cancer, which is sad.

Attack the source ... personalize it --- polarize it.

Lucifer would be proud. So would Saul.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I am Voting for Mr. Trump . He's Not a Republican or a Democrat , He's Unique .

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I call my black friends nigga sometime. They reciprocate. I hear white people and other non black people everyday be like "wussup my nigga!" And if your a black male under thirty, you probably do it everyday yourself. I don't hear black people, or many others use the word 'n-word'. I don't use it, but it sure looks ugly spelled out.

I have been called a chink since childhood, even though I am not Asian. I also been called a wetback, border hopper, even though I am not Mexican, and was born in Florida.

The people who do say 'n-word', well I have seen them have no shame using the word, an usually do not hide their racism one bit. I did not care to be called the name I have been called. I have been told to go home (even though I was born in this city), even mistaken for an Arab somehow. I just started laughing it all off as a teenager, especially when the black kids would call me cracker. But at least when they figured out I was from Hispanic parents, they'd call me chico. White kids in school at the time, no matter how many times it would be stated I was Colombian (because not like they care to remember) they would either call me Puerto Rican, or Mexican. When I was in school, those were pretty much the only Spanish people that existed in America, at least to ignorant school kids.

I have always had a very diverse set of friends from many backgrounds. In my experience, and I do hate to say it because I know it does not apply across the board, but Native White Americans (those descended from the European colonists) in my experience, even with my own friends, have always been the ones that said the most racists things. Followed by black people, with their "cracker this, and cracker that". Hispanics tend to be less racist, but do maintain nationality rivalries for some strange reason.
I notice Chinese, Korean, Japs and others tend to be racist too, but more towards black people again. What a shame. India people to me are the least racist by my experience, and are almost always very polite and pleasant to socialize with. But unless they are second generation Americans, it can be difficult to break into their social groups. They remind me of Jews, very tight nit and closed up, but are still more welcoming of strangers.

The only Jews I have ever met always talked down to me as a person, with the exception of a nice Puerto Rican Jew lady. So I don't have the best measure or opinion of them. matter fact, I worked with a guy that was Mexican and had a Jewish parent too. He was a really nice fellow. Seems the nicer Jews I have met are always Hispanic lol!

Nigger, spick, cracker, chink, mic, Shylock, pol, fag, bitch, pussy, dick, they are all just words. They will only hurt if you let them right?

Its about to get very hot in my direction

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You mad? you must be the supremecommender of hypocrisy. Relax, and try to resort to facts, common sense, and vocabulary, instead of a raised fist, just because it looks bad ass.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This thread is pathetic. Oh look, some old guy, who played a tough guy, called the millennials pussy's. Let's begin the circle jerk.

Honestly only Neanderthal's use the word pussy. It's outdated just like Mr. Eastwood.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

hehe, you must sit somewhere high above the rest of regular society. I hear PUSSY EVERY DAY. Today, I heard it at wal-mart while stopping to get a drink. Two guys playing shove with one saying "do it then pussy! do it! #ing pussy!" .

They were both pussies, because they were shoving each other and nobody threw a punch. I have never let an intentional hostile shove go without my fist following after. Everyone is a pussy nowadays because these damn cameras wont let us fight like we use too when we could get away with it without becoming some media scandal of the day.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

hehe, you must sit somewhere high above the rest of regular society. I hear PUSSY EVERY DAY. Today, I heard it at wal-mart while stopping to get a drink. Two guys playing shove with one saying "do it then pussy! do it! #ing pussy!" .

Thank you for proving my point. White trash at Walmart sprinkling it throughout their rhetoric. Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

well, youd be surprised to know one was asian looking, perhaps korean, an the other was a spanish dude. They both walked away without actually fighting. Damn pussies. Well, I gues since they were both light skin, you would probably call them crackers anyways.
edit on 8/4/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

I think he was addressing the latter.

Bad Ass

S&F
edit on 4-8-2016 by Wildmanimal because: add in

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Best line...

CE: Keep your eyes open and your big mouth shut.

Love Clint!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: coastlinekid

Those are good positions, but my main point was that there isn't much history to prove that he will keep his promises. At least with other candidates you have a political history to look upon.

You must be living in a cave.
I mean, look at the other candidate for God's sake.
Sure, maybe Trump is lying. But we have seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears not only Mrs. Clinton's lies, but her lies about her lies. That simply cannot be disputed.

There are only two candidates. One has been proven to lie over and over about her own official government actions. The other has not.
So, will we support the known liar, or the "maybe" liar?

You wanna support the known liar, feel free. But that disqualifies you from asserting with any integrity at all that Trump is a liar concerning his statements about what he will try to do if elected.

Harte

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
He sounds like the cranky old man he plays in 99% of his movies, even when he was young.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

He's still cooler than most generation pussy men are, atleast in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
can we just write in clint eastwood for president i can imagine him addressing isis go ahead you pinks make my day imagine him with a load of nukes at his fingertips instead of a 44

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join