It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A celebrity supports Trump and they're God. A celebrity mocks Trump and they're free game.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
A celebrity supports Trump and they're God. A celebrity mocks Trump and they're free game.

That would be the Catch 22 vs the .44 Magnum.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
So when old arguments aren't working anymore, society is moving on.... they don't move to a better place to conceive from but just say, "Suck it up Buttercup." That's manly. Makes me want to buy Old Spice.

Turning throw-away incidents into major societal issues, public temper tantrums because your special interest group didn't get it's way, deflection of valid criticism because: racism, and turning molehills into mountains certainly fails the "manly" test, 'Trep. Adulting, the entire essence of being an adult, includes a certain degree of silent suffering. To quote Dennis Leary: "Life sucks, get a helmet."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Why didn't the OP link the actual interview?

Maybe. But he's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Quite accurate depiction of current affairs.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I appreciate you point out the obvious. The GOP has been staging attacks on the Dem constantly. Then they claim the Dem's do it. It's getting old. Pulling BS tactics and then blaming them on another? Hell, we're done with "racism" right? If Hillary wins you guys are going to be screaming "sexism". Pathetic stomach grovelling for a point doesn't impress me.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If Trump continues to run his mouth; it's the GOP he needs to worry about.

I'm with Gov. Johnson....Trumps a Pu$$y...He likes to dish it out but can't take criticism.

independentpoliticalreport.com...
edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So when old arguments aren't working anymore, society is moving on.... they don't move to a better place to conceive from but just say, "Suck it up Buttercup." That's manly. Makes me want to buy Old Spice.

So it's moving on when you can't even have a conversation about anything because as soon as someone doesn't like something your said ... it's some kind of -ist or -phobic statement, whether or not it actually was?

It's progress when you could just be going about your day and get accused of crimes against this or that group because someone perceived you to have been behaving in a microaggressing fashion such that you made them feel bad, and you didn't even notice they were there because you were minding your own business?

I don't call that progress; I call that fostering an intentional state of fear.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is he talking about Trumps "Taco Bowl engagements" or his "super predator" reference?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Leadership in the DNC calling Hispanics "taco bowls"...that was the most racist thing said so far out of both corners.

Hey! I like taco's, and latino women are sexy.
I also like Trump.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

My link at the time was current.I see that drudge updated the link.I didn't intentionally try to hide anything.Thank you for the update.I will update my post.

link   

If Hillary wins you guys are going to be screaming "sexism".

Huh? Try again. If her presidency follows Obama's lead, EVERY criticism of her will be deflected with "that's just misogyny." If you doubt that, then I invite you to find one occurrence of conservative criticism of Obama which wasn't deflected by the White House or their apologists as "racism" (or his ever popular "I blame my predecessor").

Pathetic stomach grovelling for a point doesn't impress me.

Um... good? Yay? Not sure why you're sharing this here, but yippee?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
Is he talking about Trumps "Taco Bowl engagements" or his "super predator" reference?

"Taco Bowl Engagement" came from the DNC emails and was their internal code name for Latino voter outreach... had nothing to do with Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

So was my "super predator" remark.

Both are connected to the real racist, Hillary Clinton but in today's crazy world some how Trump is the racist.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

If Hillary wins,sexism is the last thing I will be screaming.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I'll stand by my words, will you? I'me saying that if she is elected withing 6 month the GOP will be complaining about being called "sexist". For probably no reason other than to disrupt the Dem's(or they actually are) which I can see and the frickin Martyr Card again. The GOP has to start not being the party of "Whine."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Clint didn't Come Right Out and Say he Supported Trump , but The Wall and his Lawn have A Lot in Common .

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

We can't even have arguments anymore without people screaming"microagression " and running for their safe zones.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No, I'm not going to say the GOP should just quietly stand there and take horsecrap from the Dems, unchallenging and undisputed. That's what you're essentially calling for. For 8 years, all criticism of Barack Obama have been deflected with "The critics are racists" and you're saying the GOP crying foul on that dumbass statement by the White House supplicants is the GOP "whining."

If someone pops you in the nose and you swing back, did you incite a fight? If you're falsely accused of a crime and you take the stand in your defense are you attacking the victim? If you are overcharged for something and you talk to customer service about a refund, are you a thief? If your partner cheats on you and you get pissed off, are you a control freak? If you're falsely called a racist and you say it's horsecrap, are you whining?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Pussy Generation Indeed........

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
While we are on the topic of racism, did Mr. Eastwood have any thoughts on the Democratic party and their lack of a single minority candidate for Presidential consideration?

edit on 3-8-2016 by RobotBomb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join