It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd Cheers Clinton's Call To 'Raise Taxes On The Middle Class'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hillary was at a campaign event with multi billionaire Warren Buffett and boy did she let go the big secret !!

She was wailing on Trump and actually said she would fight to raise taxes on the Middle Class !!

The crowd went wild with applause and approval.

Some might say this was just a simple "unintended" error.

I say she slipped out the real agenda.

The video will now stick to her like glue just like the DNC boondoggles exposed last week.

Crowd Cheers Clinton's Call To 'Raise Taxes On The Middle Class'

Hillary Clinton called for raising taxes on the “middle class” while campaigning on Monday in Omaha, NE. Joined by left-wing Democrat billionaire Warren Buffett, she received applause from those in attendance.

“Because while Warren is standing up for a fairer tax code, Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” said Clinton. “Well, we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you, right now - we’re going to right fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!”

Clinton: 'RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!' 8-1-2016

edit on Aug-03-2016 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hillary is just a tool, she doesn't even know what she is talking about...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think it's nuts for anyone to cheer for someone else having to pay more taxes, in the first place. Are those people mentally ill?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
YES!!

That's the Spirit

Gouge the little guy America!

Red, White and Blue all the way to the poor house.....

Gives me shivers to think this person is a patriotic American.

Whats next?

Selling out to China? Oh wait, her hubby already did that to us 16+ years ago..never mind.

I'm going to go sit in the corner now and strum my lips....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Do you really think that anyone over there was actually listening what was she saying? Including Buffet, look at his face when she said that, he didn't even blink.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Catering to the 50% who pay nothing in taxes.

Raise taxes on me ... I retire. Pretty simple. I doubt there are many people who can do what I do. The last job I left ... they've been trying to fill it for a year.

There's a good chance I'm just gonna retire anyway. It's not like the middle class has realized a pay-bump during the 0bama years.

... And now Hillary thinks it'd be a good idea to tax us more. For what? To pay for the welfare loans 0bama made??

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha
Of course not. They cheer because everyone else is. They are not thinking for themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That just shows you what kind of people support her.
Completely blind and ignorant, who obviously cannot think with their own minds. I feel sad for Hillary lovers.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I think it's nuts for anyone to cheer for someone else having to pay more taxes, in the first place. Are those people mentally ill?

Consider the source. If you notice, the establishment Left supporters universally knee-jerk a positive reaction anytime the words "raise taxes" are uttered from the dais. When you support a system of federal shake-down then trickle down economics, anything that redistributes more money from earners to mother government then to Meal Ticket policies is celebrated while anything that supports the liberty of one's own earnings is despised. Massive totalitarian government: when budgeting fails, always mandate higher taxes to keep the entitled voting for your policies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, beware the Hillary. Was this a Freudian slip? Or maybe since she was at a campaign event for multi- billionaires, it wasn’t a Freudian slip at all, but she was telling them what her real plans were for the nation. Anyways, is it any wonder that the super -rich audience cheered at this revelation?

link   

Oh that youtube bit is priceless!!!! I'm sure she was only kidding...or was she??

Every day, this tit-for-tat makes for great subdued Americans. It's a race to the bottom to be sure!

link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Gives me shivers to think this person is a patriotic American.

Well, don't shiver too much as you've just mentioned about the only accusation or description of Hillary that doesn't have merit.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I thought that too, and then I remembered maybe these people are actors again?

You never known with Democrats...
edit on 359k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The Rich and Poor Cheered, which is astounding. The poor and the filthy rich are squeezing the Middle class again, maybe this time into extinction...

Xcfewed again...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Spot on.

People really do think they are entitled to their neighbors money just because that person may have more.

The system was engineered that way over the last 50 years and people are surprised that what we subsidize we get more of.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What does that tell you about that crowd... One may wonder if they even know what they're cheering for or why.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm a Caucasian refugee from California,I want that money!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Snarl

The Rich and Poor Cheered, which is astounding. The poor and the filthy rich are squeezing the Middle class again, maybe this time into extinction...

Trump's winning counter would be: "I'm raising taxes on anyone who votes Democrat this election season."

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There are no words. I'm speechless.
I have lost the power of speach

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

That just shows you what kind of people support her.
Completely blind and ignorant, who obviously cannot think with their own minds. I feel sad for Hillary lovers.

I call them Hillaridiots.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join