It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tremendous frustration with Babylonian and Assyrian Research

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: kef33890Due to my belief that Akkadian's were indeed both rulers of Mesopotamia and at least the first dynasty of Egypt. Bag away! Lol.

Akkadian founder, Sargon of Akkad ruled 2340–2284 BC
First dynasty of Egypt 3100 BCE

So my question to you is where did the Akkadians get time travel ?

Hehe. Well the Egyptian timeline is full of problems. It's inaccurate and based upon an inflated timeline.

Sorry, no Annunaki here lol. It's a rather human reason.

And by no means is that from me. I'm just agreeing with scholars who have not accepted the coolade drinking Egyptology. It's much easier for me to be open minded since I'm a layman who has no dog in this fight.

Ignorance is bliss. Yes, we've heard.

Harte

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: kef33890Due to my belief that Akkadian's were indeed both rulers of Mesopotamia and at least the first dynasty of Egypt. Bag away! Lol.

Akkadian founder, Sargon of Akkad ruled 2340–2284 BC
First dynasty of Egypt 3100 BCE

So my question to you is where did the Akkadians get time travel ?

Hehe. Well the Egyptian timeline is full of problems. It's inaccurate and based upon an inflated timeline.

Sorry, no Annunaki here lol. It's a rather human reason.

And by no means is that from me. I'm just agreeing with scholars who have not accepted the coolade drinking Egyptology. It's much easier for me to be open minded since I'm a layman who has no dog in this fight.

Actually, I think it makes you more susceptible to bad information.

If you don't know anything about Egypt or Egyptology, you might blindly accept the "the timeline is wrong" - and don't get me wrong; there ARE time periods like the Amarna period where it's not clear which king succeeded whom or whether they ruled for 1 year or 3 years. But if your source is the one I think it is, that guy is trying to force Egypt's history into a Biblical timeframe.

...and that only works if you completely ignore all the evidence and all the things that the Egyptians and the rulers of other nation states said and did and wrote.

LESS knowledge is likely to make you more biased because you tend to follow one group's ideas. MORE knowledge gives you the tools to understand when someone's feeding you "smoke and mirrors and my ego is hurt because nobody listens (wah!)" and when the questionable material really IS something that's questionable.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Thank you Byrd. Once again, instead of insulting my intelligence you make a valid point! Cheers!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join