It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zika Virus - Natural Spread or Something More Sinister?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Hey GIRL!! How are you? I'll take a look for your thread now and send you my links!

It's all about the money!

God!!If IT WERE ONLY TRUE, WE COULD BE ON TOP AND STAY THERE!!!

PAX

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
S/F ducky!

I don't think people are getting this at all, they'd rather ignore all the signs and sing the koolaid song.

Yeah I hear ya. Noticed your post this morning when I came back to work. Good post. Would have made a good addition to this one as well. I saw some reference to the rothchilds and have been looking in to it when time permits here at work. Since it's really hard to find something that isn't spoken about by someone (people will always point a finger and yell "FRAUD") who might be labeled a loony (by other conspiracy theorist... go figure), so trying to get to the very bottom of some kind of credible information that will be accepted by all is difficult. Though, I did find this... Perhaps something to go off of:

Historical legacy[edit]

The second-oldest major philanthropic institution in America, after the Carnegie Corporation, the foundation's impact on philanthropy in general has been profound. It has supported United Nations programs throughout its history, such as the recent First Global Forum On Human Development, organized by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in 1999.[40]

The early institutions it set up have served as models for current organizations: the UN's World Health Organization, set up in 1948, is modeled on the International Health Division; the U.S. Government's National Science Foundation (1950) on its approach in support of research, scholarships and institutional development; and the National Institute of Health (1950) imitated its longstanding medical programs.[41]

Via Wiki

Sadly, all this does is makes me think that it is more or less intentional than not. If I had more time, I'm sure I could find more examples of how this virus (or the affects it's been having on babies) and where these GMO critters were loosed relate.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This virus just falls in the trend of a "new" pathogen appearing every other year and then disappearing as quickly as its hype started. Seems too fishy to be a coincidence.
edit on 4 8 2016 by an21gentile because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Hey GIRL!! How are you? I'll take a look for your thread now and send you my links!

It's all about the money!

God!!If IT WERE ONLY TRUE, WE COULD BE ON TOP AND STAY THERE!!!

PAX

Hey Thanks! Doing good here How's You Sistah? I'll just warn ya before going there, it's become a war zone so you may wanna bring some armour lol.

Love the Vid it's perfect totally reflects all the Money hungry thieving @##$$$ to a T.

Lol Yep totally!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: awareness10
S/F ducky!

I don't think people are getting this at all, they'd rather ignore all the signs and sing the koolaid song.

Yeah I hear ya. Noticed your post this morning when I came back to work. Good post. Would have made a good addition to this one as well. I saw some reference to the rothchilds and have been looking in to it when time permits here at work. Since it's really hard to find something that isn't spoken about by someone (people will always point a finger and yell "FRAUD") who might be labeled a loony (by other conspiracy theorist... go figure), so trying to get to the very bottom of some kind of credible information that will be accepted by all is difficult. Though, I did find this... Perhaps something to go off of:

Historical legacy[edit]

The second-oldest major philanthropic institution in America, after the Carnegie Corporation, the foundation's impact on philanthropy in general has been profound. It has supported United Nations programs throughout its history, such as the recent First Global Forum On Human Development, organized by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in 1999.[40]

The early institutions it set up have served as models for current organizations: the UN's World Health Organization, set up in 1948, is modeled on the International Health Division; the U.S. Government's National Science Foundation (1950) on its approach in support of research, scholarships and institutional development; and the National Institute of Health (1950) imitated its longstanding medical programs.[41]

Via Wiki

Sadly, all this does is makes me think that it is more or less intentional than not. If I had more time, I'm sure I could find more examples of how this virus (or the affects it's been having on babies) and where these GMO critters were loosed relate.

Thanks! Good info here

There's a lot not covered by media on this, People don't seem to know how to put 2 and 2 together anymore and think rationally. I am totally sure it's all by design, too many red flags on what they've been doing for decades. Everyone from the Koch Bros. to Soros to the UN. All these groups are intertwined, and the more people begin to see the patterns the more sense it makes and yet doesn't make. (doesn't make sense to poison the air/food/water etc.)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The Zika virus ATCC VR-84 or Rhesus 766 was patented by the Rockerfeller foundation in 1947 two outfits market it LGC Standard of the UK and ATCC in the US...OOPS SORRY DIDN'T SEE THE OTHER THREAD
edit on 4-8-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In part this is more sinister. The so called Zika outbreak is in fact just a fraud orchestrated by the Main Stream Media as a new strategy of scare, similar to the early 90s scare strategy involving HIV and AIDS. These illnesses are partly invented in a lab and partly exaggerated in the Media, to create a state of fear. Scare tactics are often used by the EU to scare their own people into submission to any kind of abuses from their criminal EU govt.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Is Zika right now, just a scare tactic as the AIDS was during the 90s? A fake illness achieved through neurological manipulation of people's immune system ...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

ZIKA could be an engineered depopulation experiment with an intend, which has gone out-of-control

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Media ploy to get money into the hands of big pharma.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I was thinking the same thing StallionDuck. Something is not right about those genetically modified mosquitoes.

Zika Outbreak Epicenter In Same Area Genetically-Modified Mosquitoes Released In 2015

Although Zika has been around for awhile, the microcephaly cases are new. In other words, the past outbreaks of Zika in different countries never had microcephaly cases, until the Brazil epidemic. So it's highly unlikely that the Rockefeller Foundation from the 1940s is the strain causing the epidemic in Brazil. Brazil's Zika a different strain.

Pandora 's box: how GM mosquitos could have caused Brazil's microcephaly disaster

The fact that there is no documented evidence of Zika-linked microcephaly in Africa has caused many scientists to think harder about the connection between the virus and the birth defect. “I have never seen anything in any literature from Africa describing these kinds of severe manifestations linked to Zika,” says Scott C. Weaver, the scientific director of the Galveston National Laboratory in Texas, and an expert on human infections and immunity. “So what we really don’t know, and need to find out, is whether this virus has always had this capacity to produce these outcomes or whether the virus changed, or whether there is something different about the people that it is infecting in the Americas.”

Helen Lazear, an assistant professor in the department of microbiology and immunology at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, agrees, but notes, there might be other factors at play. “There could be something very different about the virus strains circulating in Africa and in Brazil,” she says.

Zika, Born in Africa, Doesn't Cause Birth Defects There

So has to another factor causing the microcephaly. Some have theorized the MMR vaccine. But I had another idea: herpesvirus.

An outbreak of herpes virus in pregnant women can also cause microcephaly in the developing baby.

Zika is sexually transmitted, and so is herpes. Could Zika virus have mutated to encompass herpes virus DNA or RNA? Did some pharma company alter the Zika virus genome to herpes DNA/RNA?

Guess what? Those genetically modified mosquitoes released in Brazil, those mosquitoes were genetically with herpes virus proteins.

Enter Oxitec, a British biotech firm launched by Oxford University researchers. They patented a method of breeding Aedes aegypti with fragments of proteins from the herpes simplex virus and E. coli bacteria as well as genes from coral and cabbage. This synthetic DNA has been used in thousands of experiments without harming lab animals, but it is fatal to the bugs, killing mosquito larvae before they can fly or bite."

Florida Keys: Sunshine, blue skies and genetically-modified mosquitoes?

How dumb is that? They took fragments of sexually transmitted herpes and put it into biting, bloodsucking mosquitoes!!

Now all the women being bitten are having babies born with microcephaly, common with herpes outbreak. Only now in Zika.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join