It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serial Killer in Arizona Connected to Another Shooting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So far, the shooter has been linked to 9 shootings and seven deaths and is still on the loose.

Police have two composite sketches of the shooter from separate witnesses.

His victims have been as young as just 12 years old. Hopefully somebody catches this bastard before it gets worse. It shocks me that with all the technology, street cameras, facial recognition software, and everything of the like, a serial killer like this can still be on the loose. The sad part is, many people in Phoenix, even in the neighborhood where the bulk of the shootings have occurred since March, are unaware that an active killer is on the loose(per youtube vid)

Phoenix police confirm the Phoenix serial shooter has struck again, bringing the total number of incidents up to nine since March.

A man and 4-year-old boy were sitting inside a car outside a home at 32nd Street and Oak on July 11 when the suspect fired at their car.

His first victim, a 16-year-old boy, survived. Nine people have been shot, seven of them have died.

A solid description of the suspect is not known at this time. However, two separate witnesses in the case were able to provide police with an idea of his appearance.

Differing descriptions of the suspect’s vehicle have been provided by witnesses, with some reporting a light-colored sedan and others describing a dark-colored sedan.

AZ Serial Killer

Phoenix seems to be a hot spot for serial shooters.

These shooters come just a year later from another serial shooter who targeted vehicles. They arrested an individual, but he was released this last April.

Suspected highway shooter

And back in 2006, two people were arrested in Phoenix after killing 8 people.

Investigators believe the Serial Shooter(s) were responsible for eight murders and at least 29 other shootings in the Phoenix area (some reports put the number as high as 38 incidents).

Wiki link

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The police should be questioning the lady who said a lot of people know who the guy is, but is afraid to say anything. How does she know this??? She must know something.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

People know but are afraid to do or say anything? Cartel involvement?

It sort of implies he has some kind of means of reaching out beyond incarceration if they fear for themselves by saying something.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I was thinking some kind of gang member at first. If so many people know who the guy is, how would they find out if the call is anonymous? I hope they catch this guy!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

The linked article says he apparently has access to several different vehicles. Perhaps they need to be showing that sketch around at used car operations. They often hire people off the street to drive cars---no background checks.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I smell with my keen sense of nose, something called... Jack The Ripper..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
It is happening in Maryvale...nobody cares

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I know a few people that live around Phoenix that are now going armed.

Since Arizona has a carry without permit law the people i know many more people are going out armed.

I know when i go to Arizona i take out my handgun from the trunk and carry it from the state line till i reach the state line coming back to Calif.

This shooter stands a good chance of getting shot by someone that is carrying in Arizona if he makes a mistake.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Let's not forget the alleged copycat they reported.

What ever happened in the arrests of those boys?
edit on 4-8-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Funny how a better description is given of the sedan he was driving than the shooter himself.

We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by actually describing the suspect.

Crazy world.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
where is the good guy with a gun? Probably because in the end it really doesn't matter if you're armed or not.

top topics

join