It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ISIS Prefer Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump as President of the U.S.A.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
August 3, 2016

RE: boingboing.net...

The above article says that ISIS agrees with Donald Trump's criticism of Kzir Kahn recently.

But in my mind, ISIS is AFRAID of what Donald Trump will do to them if he becomes President. Why? Because every time ISIS, or an ISIS influenced operative strikes a target, Donald Trump's poll ratings increase.

For the past 3 weeks, ISIS has not launched any sizable terror attacks. And what has happened to Donald Trump's poll numbers? He's been dropping like a rock in most of them.

I know its just speculation, but it seems that ISIS has put a hold on launching major attacks, in order to help ensure that Hillary Clinton will win in November. After all, Hillary is just a White Female version of Barack Obama, policy-wise. With her as President, ISIS could continue to build it's forces, and strike globally, without being concerned that the USA will pull out all the stops to shut them down.

Does anyone else think that ISIS has stopped making (almost) weekly attacks, because they know that these attacks increase the chances of "ISIS killer" Donald Trump becoming Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Military, and start the process of wiping them from the face of the Earth?

-cwm

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
the U. S. is continuing attacks on ISIS in Libya, Yemen, Iraq and Syria....if you any proof that they are not....please let us in on it....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Obama is smart to FINALLY ramp up the ISIS attacks now. The election is getting closer!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 3, 2016

RE: boingboing.net...

The above article says that ISIS agrees with Donald Trump's criticism of Kzir Kahn recently.

But in my mind, ISIS is AFRAID of what Donald Trump will do to them if he becomes President. Why? Because every time ISIS, or an ISIS influenced operative strikes a target, Donald Trump's poll ratings increase.

For the past 3 weeks, ISIS has not launched any sizable terror attacks. And what has happened to Donald Trump's poll numbers? He's been dropping like a rock in most of them.

I know its just speculation, but it seems that ISIS has put a hold on launching major attacks, in order to help ensure that Hillary Clinton will win in November. After all, Hillary is just a White Female version of Barack Obama, policy-wise. With her as President, ISIS could continue to build it's forces, and strike globally, without being concerned that the USA will pull out all the stops to shut them down.

Does anyone else think that ISIS has stopped making (almost) weekly attacks, because they know that these attacks increase the chances of "ISIS killer" Donald Trump becoming Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Military, and start the process of wiping them from the face of the Earth?

-cwm

I think the same thing happens to Isis reguardless. For all the hype we have never stopped bombing and using speacial forces on them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the U. S. is continuing attacks on ISIS in Libya, Yemen, Iraq and Syria....if you any proof that they are not....please let us in on it....

sure.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well then, let's hope that this is the beginning of the end for ISIS. Doesn't matter who gets the credit. Snuffing them out is priority #1.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Thats BS. US and NATO are bombing the middle east to take it over, not to 'help'.

lulu

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

sure.

U.S. Lawmakers Make STUNNING Move To Investigate Obama For Helping ISIS

" according to tea party.org. A totally unaccredited opinion site with zero accountability...

I bet you can't find a real news site running this story..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know its just speculation, but it seems that ISIS has put a hold on launching major attacks, in order to help ensure that Hillary Clinton will win in November.

Twin chemical attacks recently. These are terrorist attacks designed to harm the Syrian people.

Meanwhile, Syrian government claims that rebel groups had killed five people in a chemical weapon attack on the government-held portion of Aleppo were virtually ignored by Western media. This deadly attack was verified by Aleppo’s health director, Mohamad Hazouri. “Five civilians were killed and eight others suffered suffocation due to a terrorist attack with shells containing poisonous gas,” he told the state-run news agency, SANA.

Global research

"Virtually ignored in western media". In fact we got you saying there haven't been any attacks lately.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats BS. US and NATO are bombing the middle east to take it over, not to 'help'.

lulu

We already run it..they are bombing so we keep it, not take it over.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well then, let's hope that this is the beginning of the end for ISIS. Doesn't matter who gets the credit. Snuffing them out is priority #1.

I wonder if Isis will ever end because it is benificial to have an enemy precieved or not...

If a geni made all the terrorists disappear, would they tell us?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Empires may occupy or control territory, vast swaths of it, but they never subjugate the people. They will always yearn to be free from occupation. Or in the case of wanton airstrikes, tyranny.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hillary of course... Trump wants to eradicate ISIS, Hillary and Obama (i.e. puppets) take orders from the ones who make sure they get elected. Wake the hell up, why does a 25k army (ISIS) still exist while 2 of the strongest armies in the world (US & Russia) are fighting them. Some1 is not doing his job and I can tell you it's not Russia.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If she did in fact help them get weapons through that company that starts with an "L" (I forget what it was called), then the answer is probably Yes

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Hillary of course... Trump wants to eradicate ISIS, Hillary and Obama (i.e. puppets) take orders from the ones who make sure they get elected. Wake the hell up, why does a 25k army (ISIS) still exist while 2 of the strongest armies in the world (US & Russia) are fighting them. Some1 is not doing his job and I can tell you it's not Russia.

It's not that easy to fight an enemy that doesn't wear a uniform.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As is right now.
America is the biggest arms dealer on the planet. People like the Clinton's profit off the chaos that is ISIS. One would have to be "IGNORANT" to not see these are proxy wars allowed to continue by the very entities and people that claim to want to squash it.

Trump will squash ISIS under the military might of a Russian American alliance. If not for the safety of the west but for stability in the middle east. Putin extended an offer to stop ISIS(on independence day) rather than the globalist agenda of overthrowing Bashar Al-Assad. Obama of course had to make it look like he wanted ISIS gone but he and the globalists want Assad gone more.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I wonder if Isis will ever end because it is benificial to have an enemy precieved or not...

If a geni made all the terrorists disappear, would they tell us?

I agree with this. If our international "enemies" disappeared overnight, our MIC, politicians, and defense contractors would immediately create new enemies to keep the contracts and interventions in place.

It's the same with domestic crimes. If all people decided they'd stop committing crimes this very minute, city councils and law enforcement agencies would panic. They'd have to create new classifications of "crimes" in order to avoid budget crises.

When a system needs an "enemy" in order to maintain itself, it should raise a red flag.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I imagined they do. Hillary proposes overthrowing Al-Assad for no reason and thus removing the last obstacle to them taking over the entire country. Trump plans on relentlessly going after them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sure thing buddy,

What is the liberal strategy, you ask?

The strategy had given ISIS time to consolidate its control, train terrorists, and embed operatives in Western countries. From the ruins of this failed strategy, the United States must craft something new and bold.

Foreign Affairs

Looks like we need something 'new and bold'.

Trump 2016

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
November 10, 2016

IF Hillary had won, ISIS would be holding a parade someplace. BTW..is it illegal to be an ISIS member in the USA?

top topics

join