It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is The Western Media Ignoring The New Cold War? (w/Guest: Stephen Cohen)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why Is The West Ignoring This?

Why Is The Western Media Ignoring The New Cold War? (w/Guest: Stephen Cohen)

There's something taking place of Great Significance outside the cushy borders of our Western Complacement.

This Video really made me think 'What the hell are they really hiding from us' and Why!

What i'd like is for you ATS to view this 20 minute Video and tell me what you think.

Again, i found it Significant, and troubling that we are being kept in the dark about everything we aren't supposed to know about.

edit on 8/3/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Because talking about it might mean being critical of Obama and Democrats, which the media is not in the business of doing. If Trump gets elected, you can bet it will be the Hot Topic all of a sudden.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

because there is too many good tv shows and movies comming out
edit on 3-8-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

i use good as a relative term

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh fun. More fear...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

oh fun ....more sarcasim

that has nothing to do with the topic

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

i move every single person votes for them self and see who they pick

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

But it DOES have to do with the OP. The OP is telling us that the media should be reporting on this supposed Cold War. Well the original Cold War was just a fear psy-op, so the new Cold War would be the same thing. Like I said, more fear. Y'all are addicted to it.

And you guys wonder why people tune this # out all the time... It's stupidly depressing and most of the time is fueled by hyperbole and speculation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

China is at maximum alert status,Russia is preparing for nuclear war,ISIS is the least of your problems and the Pentagon in its most recent audit lost 6.5 trillion dollars Im sorry to say this your nation has achieved terminal madness of the end times and your population is either stupid or in denial...this is not going to end well.

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've always thought that the Cold War never really ended even after Soviet Union crumbled. The west kept it alive with NATO pushing itself closer to Russian borders all these years, setting bases, defense systems and asking neutral countries to join in their unbiased crusade.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

just because your privy to the fact doesn't make it a bs, you do remember that the media controls people? therefore has an effect.

and your holier then thou attitude , and sarcasm annoys me, while i am here on the crapper i thought i would address it.

seems fitting.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

China is at maximum alert status,Russia is preparing for nuclear war,ISIS is the least of your problems and the Pentagon in its most recent audit lost 6.5 trillion dollars Im sorry to say this your nation has achieved terminal madness of the end times and your population is either stupid or in denial...this is not going to end well.

The US is in the final stage of an empire.

Just listen to the MSM and everything will be ok!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

just because your privy to the fact doesn't make it a bs, you do remember that the media controls people? therefore has an effect.

Yes that is why I am negatively remarking on you guys wanting to add more fear into the news. I'd rather our media focused on more positive things instead of who the next big bad guy we have to all cower in fear from is going to be.

and your holier then thou attitude , and sarcasm annoys me, while i am here on the crapper i thought i would address it.

seems fitting.

I care why? It's not like you guys ever treat me with respect anyways.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That's funny. a few people have already pm'd me asking to create this thread.

There's an interest in this, even if it doesn't interest You Krazy. I'm not here to pander to your whims i really don't care how you feel about this thread.

Please don't derail it!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

But it DOES have to do with the OP. The OP is telling us that the media should be reporting on this supposed Cold War. Well the original Cold War was just a fear psy-op, so the new Cold War would be the same thing. Like I said, more fear. Y'all are addicted to it.

And you guys wonder why people tune this # out all the time... It's stupidly depressing and most of the time is fueled by hyperbole and speculation.

It is not supposed, this is happening right now. Putin had a press conference in St Petersburg in May..presumably western media, it was videotaped and a pro effort. One of the first things he said was to the effect that, "we are all adults here"
I started a thread about the video, 'Putin's warning' since mainstream media do not appear to have shown it.
This is the recording, It is all very hushed and calm in the room, and only recently uploaded to Youtube.

edit on 3-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I care why? It's not like you guys ever treat me with respect anyways.

first off i dont know why you keep saying you guys?

im not part of a gang.

second maybe look inward on why you dont get respect

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'll do whatever the hell I want in it. Freedom of speech and all that. So that includes saying my opinion, which is that we don't need more fear in the media.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes that is why I am negatively remarking on you guys wanting to add more fear into the news. I'd rather our media focused on more positive things instead of who the next big bad guy we have to all cower in fear from is going to be

if we as a people are to fight or win against a broken system we must have all recon available, pretending it doesn't exists or is not important is stupid

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

So what? That was back in May as you said. It is now August. Looks like there was nothing to be afraid of.

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Jesus that video. The world we live in keeps getting more bizarre.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Yes that is why I am negatively remarking on you guys wanting to add more fear into the news. I'd rather our media focused on more positive things instead of who the next big bad guy we have to all cower in fear from is going to be

if we as a people are fight or win against a broken system we must have a recon available, pretending it doesn't exists or is not important is stupid

Likewise, pretending an issue is much bigger than it really is is just as bad, but hey that's not a popular thing to do on ATS. The land of hyperbole and fear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join