It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family And The Robbery Of Haiti

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Lie. 4 billion dollars, and I gave complete credit to Obama's predecessors too. Stop posting stuff that is an outright lie. Georgie managed to quadruple the national debt, from 1 trillion to 4 trillion though, so he's a freaking traitor to the children and grandchildren of America too.

It's not a lie. Just an honest mistake. I think at the end of Obama's first term the debt was up to over 9 billion dollars and for some reason that number stuck in my head. You sound as if I post things that are "outright lies" on a regular basis. I don't. I'm not setting out to deceive people. What would be in it for me? I may not understand a situation or may not have the facts right, but I am not trying to lie or to fool people.

America's debt problem will come under control when its taxation problem is rectified by raising taxes on the people who have most of the money in the country. This is going to have to be done by some president down the road, if not Clinton or Trump, then by somebody. Clinton talks about it, and so does Trump. Somebody will actually have to do it.
edit on 5-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Lie. 4 billion dollars, and I gave complete credit to Obama's predecessors too. Stop posting stuff that is an outright lie. Georgie managed to quadruple the national debt, from 1 trillion to 4 trillion though, so he's a freaking traitor to the children and grandchildren of America too.

It's not a lie. Just an honest mistake. I think at the end of Obama's first term the debt was up to over 9 billion dollars and for some reason that number stuck in my head. You sound as if I post things that are "outright lies" on a regular basis. I don't. I'm not setting out to deceive people. What would be in it for me? I may not understand a situation or may not have the facts right, but I am not trying to lie or to fool people.

America's debt problem will come under control when its taxation problem is rectified by raising taxes on the people who have most of the money in the country. This is going to have to be done by some president down the road, if not Clinton or Trump, then by somebody. Clinton talks about it, and so does Trump. Somebody will actually have to do it.

Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have made that statement. It is most definitely wrong though, and the fact that BOTH parties are guilty of rampant spending of future Americans' money and that most people simply do not understand the economic repercussions of said overspending, is truly scary.

Of course, the fact also is, that all of that money we owe is funny money...owed to the central bank, that is owned by a handful of globalist satanists. At some point, it would be wise to say, well, 'it's jubilee time, you greedy bastards'. We're ripping that debt up, and removing your ability to steal money from the American people anymore by printing money from nothing. It is the BIGGEST SCAM in history propagated throughout the entire world.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobw927
It's a shame All the Money that went to Haiti including my own and that these people today are still living in tents. Absolutely Disgusting how this Money was Stolen ! The Clintons could not last a Day in a Tent with NO Bathroom Facilities or Toilet paper or No Food But They ROBBED THEM ALL !!! OMG !!!

Yeah, as soon as I had read that Hillary's brother was involved in 'helping' Haiti, my BS flag went sky high. That most Americans don't even know about what was done to Haiti is a criminal act in itself. Every single mainstream *coughs* 'journalist' ought to be put in prison for defrauding the American people. And the owners of these corporations ought to be jailed for a decade or more. If you're going to put people in prison who don't overtly hurt anyone but themselves, you can SURELY find the room for these creeps.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I agree in large part with what you are saying. I think the Fed should be nationalized and that the government should go hard after tax "avoidance" and certainly offshore tax havens. All of the tax dodges should be cracked down on. The government pays bills with tax money. If they don't get the tax money the bills are not paid and the national debt increases.

I don't want to see a reign of terror or class warfare. I think if some administration would get to the point where it was collecting all legitimate taxes owed to it, then we could let the dust settle and see where we are. Things would look much better at that point, I think.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The biggest joke is Obumma. Obumma, the President of "your" United States, is endorsing this f'in animal and all "we", the American people are doing is fighting each other over the color of our skin.

I say "your" president because I didn't vote this "animal into office!!

It's funny, but nobody is coming together to put a stop to this BS, wisecrack, joke of a presidents ideologies!!

Obama sees this, and is encouraging the media to instigate BLM so that he can "campaigning for a.third term presidency" under Killary!! It makes sense, does it not? Prove me wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join