It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family And The Robbery Of Haiti

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
A good measure of Donald Trump is his estimation of President Obama, which is the opposite from the estimation of a large plurality of the American people. Obama is one of the most popular presidents of the modern era and considering what he has been up against, he has done a good job. Trump thinks he has been terrible.

The nuclear deal with Iran was a triumph for President Obama's administration and for President Putin's administration and the other administrations involved. It is a triumph over the lunatic neocon faction within the State Department that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are allied with.

The most important difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is that Mrs. Clinton is in control of her faculties and is vastly more experienced in government than Mr. Trump. I would have preferred Bernie Sanders as a candidate but Sanders didn't fight to win in the early stages of the campaign. He was behaving like the NDP in Canada, fighting "to be heard", to get ideas "aired", not to win and govern.

But that's where we are. For me, Trump has some good ideas and some stupid ideas, like the wall for example. He's the most brilliant guy down at the pub. Everybody would vote for him because he feeds them back all their own dumb ideas. Unfortunately governing a country, or even a political party, takes more than Donald Trump has to give.

Hillary Clinton and the "Clinton formula" for operating in the pervasively criminal political environment of the United States is what you have left when you eliminate Donald Trump.

Conrad Black, who knows Trump, thinks that he can win the presidency and that he will improve things. I looked very carefully at Black's opinion piece in Canada's National Post, expressing that view. He said that Trump was "not ideological" and would make the system work. He could very well be right and the idea that it is just that simple haunts me to some extent.

Unfortunately, militating against that assessment, is every stupid thing Trump has done to create division in the country and in his own political party.

Whom am I to believe, Conrad Black or Donald Trump, because the two of them have vastly different ideas on the subject of Donald Trump?

And this is the problem with people that have zero knowledge of economics and can't see the facts right in front of him. Our national debt has more than TRIPLED in the 8 years of Obama, and is now approaching 20 TRILLION DOLLARS. Which means that our CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN will have to pay for the postponement of economic disaster that was created by Clinton, Bush and Obama.

There are more people out of the work force, who have GIVEN UP trying to find work, and conveniently, the gov't dept that calculates unemployment doesn't include these people in their statistics, so idiots that can't think critically, think the published numbers actually means something, when they are irrelevant. Same goes for inflation. According to the published numbers, groceries should cost about 30% more than they did in 1999. However, prices have more than tripled for most grocery items. Oh wait, the inflation numbers don't include groceries! Or rent! Or most of the other things people actually need to spend money on in the real world.

One thing I will say for Obama, he has killed less of our service members than his predecessor. And instead of actually killing people he's done more false flags and things like this. But that is besides the point. When he ran for president I was stupid enough to believe the things he said he was going to do, and what he was about. Thinks like 'the most transparent administration in history', and 'if you want to keep your doctor, you can', and 'i will close the prison in guantanamo' and ...I could go on. He's like every other politician we've had in DC in the last 100 years. Nothing but a bunch of bald-faced liars. And no one can deny that, since the proof is in every single thing he promised that he didn't bother to do...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Trump's situation in the Republican Party and in the country as a whole would be greatly improved if he realized one of the great mysteries of social and political life, which is that sometimes you win by losing.

A corollary of that is that if you try to win every point, no matter how small, you lose.

Winning is sometimes losing.

For much of his presidency, orienting himself to that great seat of power, President Obama invested in loss. His prestige suffered considerably as he gathered his forces, but near the end of his presidency, his prestige reached elevations only achieved by the most highly thought of presidents of the modern era.

I question whether Mr. Trump can change the habits of a lifetime that give his personality a picayune and niggling character, and which may well block him from achieving his ambition.

Donald Trump is no Barack Obama.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

When Obama came in the debt was just under ten trillion dollars, if I am not mistaken. The debt doubled during his administration. I'm not really competent to discuss that historical fact. Of course Obama is not running for office, so the matter is somewhat academic.

Every administration is the inheritor of the situation left to it by the previous administration. There are many factors that play into this, including the strategies of the Fed. Most American debt is held by Americans, I believe. Of course it still is debt.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I think the OP misses the point entirely. The only reason Hillary's going to win is because she's running against Trump, not because the country is blind. Hillary sucks. Trump sucks more.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Clinton Cash

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

So then that means you did not read the OP or are so heavily influenced by the mainstream media that it does not matter what evidence is placed in front of you.

So you are telling me that a few off color comments are worse then the destruction of the lives of 10 million people whom just lost friends,family members, their homes, jobs, and are stuck living on the streets or in in shacks?

Which one is worse? Go ask the people of Haiti what they think is worse, they are very vocal about their opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

As I said, Hillary's not a worthwhile candidate. No arguments here. IF the only thing Trump was guilty of was a 'few off color comments' we'd be having a different conversation. But, all those except Trump apologists know that Trump's made more than a few off color remarks, plus his treasonous ones, and his lies, and his inaccurate assessments re: known situations, and wild claims about un-known situations, (I'm looking at you, Ted Cruz's LHOswald knowing dad...). Trump's not fit for office. He's made that abundantly clear in his recent outbursts. He's not going to win. And, I'm thinking he's going to drop out, because he can't stand losing. Then he'll blame everyone under the sun for his poor performance, except himself of course, where the real blame lies. He's already building his exit plan with his rigged election BS, which his supporters will no doubt swallow hook, line and sinker. Donald Trump, the Great Martyr....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The fact that you believe that he is going to drop out shows me that you put your full faith in the mainstream media. It would literally take Trump a lifetime to even begin to catch up with what the Clinton's have done.

If you can vote for Hillary after you see what they did to the people of Haiti, then you are clearly not thinking critically and are still so embedded in the left right paradigm that you have actually become part of the problem fueling the woes of this world.

If you claim to care about racial justice, you should be standing for the people of Haiti.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

When Obama came in the debt was just under ten trillion dollars, if I am not mistaken. The debt doubled during his administration. I'm not really competent to discuss that historical fact. Of course Obama is not running for office, so the matter is somewhat academic.

Every administration is the inheritor of the situation left to it by the previous administration. There are many factors that play into this, including the strategies of the Fed. Most American debt is held by Americans, I believe. Of course it still is debt.

Lie. 4 billion dollars, and I gave complete credit to Obama's predecessors too. Stop posting stuff that is an outright lie. Georgie managed to quadruple the national debt, from 1 trillion to 4 trillion though, so he's a freaking traitor to the children and grandchildren of America too.
edit on 5-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

As I said, Hillary's not a worthwhile candidate. No arguments here. IF the only thing Trump was guilty of was a 'few off color comments' we'd be having a different conversation. But, all those except Trump apologists know that Trump's made more than a few off color remarks, plus his treasonous ones, and his lies, and his inaccurate assessments re: known situations, and wild claims about un-known situations, (I'm looking at you, Ted Cruz's LHOswald knowing dad...). Trump's not fit for office. He's made that abundantly clear in his recent outbursts. He's not going to win. And, I'm thinking he's going to drop out, because he can't stand losing. Then he'll blame everyone under the sun for his poor performance, except himself of course, where the real blame lies. He's already building his exit plan with his rigged election BS, which his supporters will no doubt swallow hook, line and sinker. Donald Trump, the Great Martyr....

The sum of my issues with Trump are miniscule when compared to the Clintons. Of course, the Clintons might lose out in that game to Hitler too. He's killed more people thus far, but she's working on it!

There's no doubt there are issues with Trump. From his almost first statement and the 'torture' thing I was shaking my head. But if Hillary were running against NIXON or JOHNSON, both of whom are proven evil people, I would have a hard time deciding which is the lesser of two evils. Because let me make it clear, that IS what we are choosing. But Trump is WAY lesser. He's said that he questions the value of NATO, which is absolutely true...it's a pointless organization. He came OUT before the Iraq war as against it, while Hillary, with an actual means to STOP IT, voted for war in Iraq.

Personally, if I ever meet someone who claims to have voted for Hillary in this election, I will avoid them like the plague (and I haven't met ONE YET). There are three reasons for voting for Clinton. 1 is if you are a Neocon Evil Republican ala George H W Bush. 2. If you are just evil. and 3. If you're a complete raving idiot.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's a shame All the Money that went to Haiti including my own and that these people today are still living in tents. Absolutely Disgusting how this Money was Stolen ! The Clintons could not last a Day in a Tent with NO Bathroom Facilities or Toilet paper or No Food But They ROBBED THEM ALL !!! OMG !!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You're entitled to your opinion, which, by the way, is no more valid than mine. You like Trump? Vote for him. You're in the minority, no matter how many obscure, apparently agenda-driven websites/ YouTube videos you trot out here. Trump is scum. If he was even half-way decent, he'd be crushing the 'evil' Clinton with one hand tied. But, you see, he isn't, (How much did Trump give to Haiti?). Even his recent GOP supporters are abandoning him. He's toxic. He's uninformed. He's ill-advised. He's out of step with the majority of the country.

Let me know how I can get in touch with you after Trump drops out. I'm sure you perspective then will be invaluable....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Stay on topic. Please tell me how what happened in Haiti should be excused. Please tell me how you can possibly justify voting for someone that did something so entirely evil.

I will answer for you. You either have zero empathy if you actually looked at the facts, or you are so ill informed that your left right bias is worn like a badge of shame.

I don't expect that Trump or anyone else other than Clinton will win. Your frame of mind is evidence that our general population is so utterly brainwashed that there is no coming back from it. Even after everything that has happened, people are going to get herded into the voting booth to vote for someone that is pure evil.

So do you think that stealing money from black people in need is a presidential quality? Do you not have any sympathy for the people that Clinton destroyed in Haiti?

Typical leftist hypocrisy. You will say that you are for racial justice, social justice, equal rights, helping the poor, etc.

But when one of your own heads up one of the worst atrocities against human rights in modern history, you shrug it off.

Hypocritical behavior indeed. I am sure the people in Haiti are just as ashamed of this type of nonsense as I am. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I stand by what I said. If you are voting for Hillary, I have no respect for you. Why? Because you are either completely ignorant, completely oblivious about the facts, meaning that you do not care about anyone else or your country. You are unwilling to take the time to research the candidates, their past, and in correlation, what that means for every person that walks this earth.

OR

You are well aware of the facts, and you don't care. That means that you are okay with the Haiti situation, you are okay with outright politicial corruption, you are accepting of rape, you give a pass to liars, and everything else that Hillary has done on the record. It is all indisputable. The media can try to spin it, you can try to spin it, but it is 100% indisputable.

The bottom line is, if you vote for Hillary then you do not care for your fellow human being, which means you do not care for me.

Hopefully that clears it up for you as you are spinning your hamster wheels trying to flip this in some way to make yourself feel better about your support for evil.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As I've said, I wholeheartedly support your right to your opinion, which is all you're expressing - your opinions. I could go off, like you, and accuse you of being ill-informed, or a moron, or any number of non-complimentary names, as is your style. But, you are not important to me. i wonder though, how long have you been talking about the people of Haiti? You seem to be basing a whole lot on what happened there? How much have you given? Why is asking how much Trump gave, 'off-topic'? You're going on and on, and on, about how poorly the Clintons treated Haiti. What's your guy ever done for them? You think Trump could even find Haiti on a map? Maybe, if he wanted to build a golf resort there. Spare me your name calling, genius. As I said, I don't care about you, so I don't care what you think of me.

I'm guessing you don't want to keep in touch though, to talk again when Trump drops out? No problem. You'll probably be busy then anyway, packing up to move out of the country, I assume. Hey, maybe you could re-locate to Haiti.

Have a great weekend. Have a good time telling everyone how hypocritical they are for not thinking exactly like you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have been talking about Haiti for years, but thanks for the assumption. Who knows, maybe the mainstream media propaganda machine is correct and he will drop out. Or, just maybe, they are lying as they usually do.

I gave nothing to Haiti, specifically because of issues like this. Most of the major "charities" are scams. If you must know I regularly donate my time to homeless shelters, give money to EVERY homeless person I come across, and have even opened my home to the homeless.

Who knows how much Trump gave, or did not give. What would it matter considering all of that relief money went into the pockets of the Clinton/Rodham family and their crony friends while the people of Haiti starve and live in tents without water or electricity.

This is less about Trump and more about what terrible human beings the Clinton's are. You clearly show no empathy for their situation. When you go to the polls, just know that there are people in Haiti that are living in squalor and filth because of the woman you are voting for. That is the only take away from this. If you want to ignore it, then that is on you, and is a direct reflection of the type of person you are.

I will be here after Hillary wins. I will continue to criticize every single corrupt and vile thing she does along the way. I am sure you will be here too, soaking up the media propaganda while we drop bombs all over the third world with a smug look of accomplishment as lives all over the globe are destroyed as you live in comfort.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I stand by what I said. If you are voting for Hillary, I have no respect for you. Why? Because you are either completely ignorant, completely oblivious about the facts, meaning that you do not care about anyone else or your country. You are unwilling to take the time to research the candidates, their past, and in correlation, what that means for every person that walks this earth.

OR

You are well aware of the facts, and you don't care. That means that you are okay with the Haiti situation, you are okay with outright politicial corruption, you are accepting of rape, you give a pass to liars, and everything else that Hillary has done on the record. It is all indisputable. The media can try to spin it, you can try to spin it, but it is 100% indisputable.

The bottom line is, if you vote for Hillary then you do not care for your fellow human being, which means you do not care for me.

Hopefully that clears it up for you as you are spinning your hamster wheels trying to flip this in some way to make yourself feel better about your support for evil.

Well said. Speaks for me too...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: SudoNim

I am in the same boat, and I think that everyone should be. There is literally not a single possible reason that Hillary could ever be the better choice. You could put her up against Hitler and I would have to seriously consider my choice. She has not done a single good thing for anyone except for her and her crony power brokers at the top that are fleecing the world together.

How anyone could pull off what they did in Haiti and sleep at night blows my mind. How could you sleep knowing that you took away the home and well being of 1 person let alone the 10 million people in Haiti that are now suffering so that a few people can get rich.

It is absolutely deplorable. I have zero respect for anyone that is voting for this scum.

A Trump supporter has zero respect for others! Shocker!

Maybe you need to consider moving, I'd hate to live in a country where I have zero respect for the majority of its occupants.

What are your plans once Hilary wins?

This is bordering on serious troll territory. A poster says he has no respect for Hillary, and this turns into 'no respect for others'.

I'm sorry, I'm still waiting for you to admit you were wrong. I guess you've already moved past your false claim and forgot all about it.

As soon as one "FACT" is disproved you create another, as soon as one Hilary thread fails, you start another and another. Never willing to admit you were wrong. Just pretend you never said it, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

OR

Zero respect for anyone who doesn't vote the same as them? This is democracy? Wow.

You really need to take a deep breathe, calm down and realise that Hilary is the better candidate and will be the better President.

You can decide what you want to do then, i'm guessing you won't want to hang around after that. Start picking your flight destination.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You fail to the see the point, and I am sure it is intentional. Sometimes people are very obvious.

It isn't about voting for the same thing as me. It's for NOT voting for Clinton. Vote for Johnson, Stein, the Prohibition party, ANYONE ELSE for all I care.

On a side note, since there has been a lot of talk about media propaganda on this thread,

Are you aware that there are actual paid trolls that the Clinton campaign uses to post all over social media? They have a pretty big budget.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join