It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family And The Robbery Of Haiti

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Is anyone else noticing a trend arising here on ATS?
The anti-Trump threads are more emotional and based more off speculation and hearsay.
Generating between 10-20 stars but hundreds of replies.
Countless arguments, name calling, and in some cases banning because T&C violations.

The crooked Hillary threads(like this one) typically presenting sources, facts, and information.
Generating between 50-70 stars and no more than a page or two of replies.

Yeah?
Trump supporters react like children when a thread is created about Trump, spamming the thread with insults and "but but but hilary" they argue and name-call until the thread becomes unreadable.

I mean these Anti-Hilary threads are full of facts right?

The anti-Trump threads are more emotional

That's just opinion and speculation.

based more off speculation and hearsay.

See above.

Generating between 10-20 stars but hundreds of replies.

Nothing to support this "fact".

Countless arguments, name calling, and in some cases banning because T&C violations

Any proof on this claim?

The crooked Hillary threads(like this one) typically presenting sources, facts, and information.

Again opinion dressed as fact.

Generating between 50-70 stars and no more than a page or two of replies.

Any evidence to suggest this whatsoever?

I can definitely see a trend.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

The USA are the biggest robbers of other countries and they steal on a daily bases from these countries from all around the world at will , can you do a thread on that after this is done.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

I am well aware of that. Why do you think we are all over the middle east to begin with? It's just nonstop theft of other countries sovereignty and resources. We are in Afghanistan to control the heroine trade, Iraq for the oil, and Haiti for the gold. Maybe at some point I will do a thread on it, but it is a bigger issue than one thread can cover. Oh, and I forgot to mention that we like to make sure world banking cartel installations are placed over these countries to rob them in perpetuity.

It's unfortunate all of the horrible things the war mongers that run this country get away with in MY NAME. I denounce all of it.

We will never be free until people start seeing who the real enemies are.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

All anyone needs to do to to find the evidence that you are asking for is to look through your posts. You do it all the time, stop baiting. You like to get especially nasty with people on the gun threads.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Agreed. The thing is that this isn't a "Hillary thing." This is a military industrial complex/American Empire issue.

This is why one should be anti establishment candidates, not just Clinton or bush.

The remaining issue is that through elite control of power and media, few real outsiders or non-compliants get traction in elections.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The only thing hillary is fit to do is swing from a rope.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Good point. Threads like these are pretty hard to shill on.

Well, I think this thread definitly has at least one shill, and very obvious. At the very least maybe it will add to the number of pages on this thread. It is up to 3 now.

I hate Hillery more than Obama. Look at how bad things turned out with him in charge. I hate to imagine how bad things might become if Hillery gets in charge and actually gets her way. I know she wants to ban all guns, and several people in my work place said over their dead bodies. She would start a civil war people vs the government over that. I'm wondering how much worse she can make race relations between blacks and whites. Which government she is going to tick off enough that they will use WMDs on American soil so she can use martial law and turn USA into a police state. Or would she just hire ISIS to do so? If so, what would a police state be like?

How much damage is she going to do to us in the name of helping us and protecting our children?

I rather have trump than clinton. If Ron Paul was running again, I vote for him in a heart beat. Not sure about his son Rand Paul.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The robbery of Haiti? Heck, they've been robbing for a long time OP, this is just one of the many cases. Did we all forget about this one? www.politifact.com... Personally, I think this is why she wants back into the White House so bad, to finish what she started. She probably is going after the curtains, and rugs this time 'round! Kidding aside, there is a laundry list of reasons not to vote for this criminal.
edit on 4/8/16 by gunshooter because: wrong link

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Someone on this thread mentioned a Washington Post interview of Trump. You can bet it was shaped to put Trump in a bad light.

Better than that, you can just read the interview yourself and see what you think, or watch (!!!) the video of it to look for all of the splices and jump cuts that Mr. Trump and his staff have not complained about because they are not there.

www.washingtonpost.com... 6_story.html

The Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame. . . . . Zuckerberg gets to help direct the herd thru Facebook. Bezos gets to do it thru his private newspaper, The Washington Post. I wouldn’t trust either of them.

Neither would I. That's why I'm glad the interview was videotaped. People can make up their own minds without having to rely on Bezos, Zuckerberg, or somebody on the internet.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A little more about Tony Rodham:

“When I first got involved, Tony was taking part in jaunts to China, and they would do presentations. Somebody in China did recruiting and found people who were interested and could qualify,” said former Gov. Kathleen Blanco (D-La.), who until December sat on the board of Rodham’s Gulf Coast Funds Management, a company criticized this week for using political pressure to try to speed up a federal agency’s approval of visas.

Gulf Coast’s only known investment is in GreenTech. Gulf Coast sought money from overseas investors through a federal government program that allowed wealthy foreigners to obtain green cards by investing in American businesses. Rodham’s investment company was part of a federal program that encourages foreign investors to front up $500,000 to fund American businesses, and to pay roughly $55,000 to obtain a U.S. green card.

In an SEC filing last year, GreenTech said it had raised $47 million in private equity investments of at least half a million dollars apiece and was looking to raise a total of $60 million. The filing did not say how much of the money came from foreign investors seeking U.S. residency through the so-called EB-5 visa program.

Until recently, the address listed for Gulf Coast Funds on its website was for an eighth-floor suite in a Tyson’s Corner building right next to the Ritz Carlton. The suite — on the same floor as offices for Turkish Airlines and Condur Company LLC — is now completely empty. The building also houses several financial companies like Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and Charles Schwab & Co.?

Hillary's brother raised Chinese money for McAuliffe's green car venture

related info

Tony helps bring in Chinese money.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

The USA are the biggest robbers of other countries and they steal on a daily bases from these countries from all around the world at will , can you do a thread on that after this is done.

I agree that this has been happening for greedy reasons, but the people doing it have total control of the media. I am open to ideas that help us confront the problem if I could get the criminals away from the purse strings of the people we call "journalists".

edit on 4-8-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
TO ADD
We have proof that Hillary is part of some most stupendous corruption, gets a pass as she clearly is an un-indicted felon at least for now. This is being compounded daily with new revelations. When is the next straw going to be the "one to many for the camels back" of her sycophants? Or are you folks willing to consider that there is a bunch of data to support the Trumpsters?

You who are "anybody but Hellary" folks look smarter to me than you anti Trumpster folks on many subjects especially with the solid proof the media and DNC are big time cheaters for Hillary with the primary hooligans and Donald not being proven untrustworthy. Unlike Hillary, we just suspect he is!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsup86
Yep you litterally have to pick between two evils. If you pick one of them consider yourself a sheep playing their games. Your vote to any of these 2 parties is a vote supporting this fake democracy. Its merely a test of how far asleep you are.

Look, normally I would agree with you wholeheartedly. And there are tons of issues I have with Trump, including his desire to 'torture' people, and his disturbing association with members of the Council On Foreign Relations, which is an organization whose members should be tried and convicted for treason, and not a celebrated group as they are now.

But. While there are many unknown quantities about Trump, there is very little that is unknown about Hillary. This is evil incarnate. She is pro-war, pro-banking, pro-elite, and it is proven that she lies every time she opens her mouth. I'm not going to bother to list her crimes, they are nefarious and many. Normally, I would vote libertarian, but the Neocon Bush cabal has taken over the party this year, in Tampa, and Neocon Gary Johnson stole the primary (and a lot of libertarians are not happy about this!), along with his sidekick and co-author of the North American Union document of the CFR, Bill Weld.

So I'd vote for the Constitution Party candidate, but the thought of 4 years of the criminal Hillary in office, scares the crap out of me, and I don't scare easy. So I've decided to vote for Trump and hope that his love of sending our tax money to Israel and all the other issues I have with him, get reconsidered at some point. We've given Israel over 150 billions dollars in the last 50 years, not including the power of money and present value. It's probably more like 400 billions in today's dollars. There are 5 million citizens in Israel, so that's what? About 100K per citizen of Israel. That's freaking ridiculous, when OUR infrastructure is crumbling...

As to looking for Hillary voters to show up in this thread, it won't happen. Way too many facts shown here for a Clinton support to step foot in here.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: SudoNim

All anyone needs to do to to find the evidence that you are asking for is to look through your posts. You do it all the time, stop baiting. You like to get especially nasty with people on the gun threads.

You say that and then....

The only thing hillary is fit to do is swing from a rope.

Gets 4 stars.

But I guess its ok when its from Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I am in the same boat, and I think that everyone should be. There is literally not a single possible reason that Hillary could ever be the better choice. You could put her up against Hitler and I would have to seriously consider my choice. She has not done a single good thing for anyone except for her and her crony power brokers at the top that are fleecing the world together.

How anyone could pull off what they did in Haiti and sleep at night blows my mind. How could you sleep knowing that you took away the home and well being of 1 person let alone the 10 million people in Haiti that are now suffering so that a few people can get rich.

It is absolutely deplorable. I have zero respect for anyone that is voting for this scum.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I am in the same boat, and I think that everyone should be. There is literally not a single possible reason that Hillary could ever be the better choice. You could put her up against Hitler and I would have to seriously consider my choice. She has not done a single good thing for anyone except for her and her crony power brokers at the top that are fleecing the world together.

How anyone could pull off what they did in Haiti and sleep at night blows my mind. How could you sleep knowing that you took away the home and well being of 1 person let alone the 10 million people in Haiti that are now suffering so that a few people can get rich.

It is absolutely deplorable. I have zero respect for anyone that is voting for this scum.

A Trump supporter has zero respect for others! Shocker!

Maybe you need to consider moving, I'd hate to live in a country where I have zero respect for the majority of its occupants.

What are your plans once Hilary wins?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Maybe you need to consider moving, I'd hate to live in a country where I have zero respect for the majority of its occupants.

Gee, I would not doubt that most picked up the comment was about people who vote for the scum Hillary, as we KNOW how bad she has been. I too am confused as to the intent of those who would still be voting Hillary in. I predict most voters may not pick Trump either but neither will win with >49%. That is even if they do continue to ignore her obvious need for a courtroom adjudication of her actions.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
A good measure of Donald Trump is his estimation of President Obama, which is the opposite from the estimation of a large plurality of the American people. Obama is one of the most popular presidents of the modern era and considering what he has been up against, he has done a good job. Trump thinks he has been terrible.

The nuclear deal with Iran was a triumph for President Obama's administration and for President Putin's administration and the other administrations involved. It is a triumph over the lunatic neocon faction within the State Department that both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are allied with.

The most important difference between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is that Mrs. Clinton is in control of her faculties and is vastly more experienced in government than Mr. Trump. I would have preferred Bernie Sanders as a candidate but Sanders didn't fight to win in the early stages of the campaign. He was behaving like the NDP in Canada, fighting "to be heard", to get ideas "aired", not to win and govern.

But that's where we are. For me, Trump has some good ideas and some stupid ideas, like the wall for example. He's the most brilliant guy down at the pub. Everybody would vote for him because he feeds them back all their own dumb ideas. Unfortunately governing a country, or even a political party, takes more than Donald Trump has to give.

Hillary Clinton and the "Clinton formula" for operating in the pervasively criminal political environment of the United States is what you have left when you eliminate Donald Trump.

Conrad Black, who knows Trump, thinks that he can win the presidency and that he will improve things. I looked very carefully at Black's opinion piece in Canada's National Post, expressing that view. He said that Trump was "not ideological" and would make the system work. He could very well be right and the idea that it is just that simple haunts me to some extent.

Unfortunately, militating against that assessment, is every stupid thing Trump has done to create division in the country and in his own political party.

Whom am I to believe, Conrad Black or Donald Trump, because the two of them have vastly different ideas on the subject of Donald Trump?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

This is bordering on serious troll territory. A poster says he has no respect for Hillary, and this turns into 'no respect for others'. And laughingly, despite all the actual proof that can be seen in the packed arenas for Trump and the empty cafeterias of elementary schools for Hillary of people to come listen to the candidates, including the fact that with the voting crimes being investigated in the Democratic primary in NY, NM, Arizona, NV, California, North Carolina, Iowa and Massachusetts (and that's just off the top of my head), where votes were stolen from Bernie Sanders in various ways...all of a sudden that becomes 'a majority of Americans'.

I will respond once to someone who has zero facts to back up how they feel, and who never responds to a single fact addressing the blatant criminality of the candidate it appears he is backing, though, with the knowledge based on the DNC email leaks, that the DNC budget includes 1M$ to pay shills online, none of us can be sure that this poster isn't being paid to say the idiotic things being written.

Avoid. Ignore.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian I have zero respect for anyone that is voting for this scum.

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
This is bordering on serious troll territory. A poster says he has no respect for Hillary.

I'm sorry you were saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join