It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family And The Robbery Of Haiti

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Is anyone else noticing a trend arising here on ATS?
The anti-Trump threads are more emotional and based more off speculation and hearsay.
Generating between 10-20 stars but hundreds of replies.
Countless arguments, name calling, and in some cases banning because T&C violations.

The crooked Hillary threads(like this one) typically presenting sources, facts, and information.
Generating between 50-70 stars and no more than a page or two of replies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good point. Threads like these are pretty hard to shill on.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"Just posting to read the excuses"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The anti-Trump threads are more emotional and based more off speculation and hearsay.
Generating between 10-20 stars but hundreds of replies.
Countless arguments, name calling, and in some cases banning because T&C violations.

The crooked Hillary threads(like this one) typically presenting sources, facts, and information.

Very nice observation, and oh so true... Hillary's campaign is literally using fear mongering as her #1 tool. Not stating how she will help the country, but instead how horrible of a person Trump is; even though she was a guest at his wedding... odd, right?
edit on 3-8-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

That's nonsense. I've written several anti Trump threads mainly calling attention to Trump's disregard for facts. I have speculated about his state of mind, particularly his OCD, so I plead guilty to that.

The facts presented by the OP in his embedded interview, are questionable, I think, and the conclusions that the person comes to are not reasonable, since they are taken completely out of the context of Haitian politics.

The notion that Hillary Clinton is responsible for Haiti's problems is a little dumb, I think, but I'm sure it will come up often in the coming presidential campaign.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Anyone that doesn't think Donald Trump might possibly have mental problems should read his interview with the editorial staff of the Washington Post.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well I was gonna say something clever and truthfully nasty, but then again, I'd rather not watch her make me shoot myself. so...as another poster posted:

Hillary for President!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Anyone that doesn't think Donald Trump might possibly have mental problems should read his interview with the editorial staff of the Washington Post.

Honestly I'd take a mentally challenged at this point over Hilary.

...#...wait, I didn't just say that. Hilary for President!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'm already looking past the election to the battle to keep President Hillary from blowing us all up to keep Israel (by Israel I mean the Likud Party) happy in the Middle East. Donald would be doing the same.

I don't dislike Trump. I knew him from sound bites, long before he ran for president, and I liked the guy. The more I got to know about his opinions, the less I thought he was capable to do the top job. I really question the degree of control he has over himself.
edit on 3-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Don't mistake my factual writing for lack of emotion. It really is heart wrenching what these criminals do to people all over the world. Imagine losing your home, your family, your job, and then the USA coming in to save the day.

Imagine contractors coming to town and building brand new model homes that you will soon be picking from. Imagine state of the art companies coming to town offering thousands of jobs. Community centers to be built. Maybe even a job in the newly established gold mine, promising a living wage for you and your country.

And then.... the Clinton crime family comes in and steals all of the money, and you get to live in a shack or in the streets. The Clintons and their friends get millions and you live on the streets.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The disgusting and vile Crooked Clinton Foundation is raping these 3rd World nations, and the mindless irrational liberals will still vote for Hillary Rotten Clinton.

It's so hypocritical, and so sad that so many people are misled and so easily fooled by these international gangsters. ~$heopleNation

link   
Search your liberal hearts, can you really support such bloodsuckers and sleep at night? ~$heopleNation
edit on 4-8-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

link   
You either stand for something good, or you all are just a bunch of weak minded slaves. ~$heopleNation
edit on 4-8-2016 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ok, but what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

You seem to not comprehend the subject of this thread, are you a little slow? ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I remember that appeal. Now see it in a new light.

Haiti's Clinton problem

The mass media ignores this. Thanks for bringing it to light.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I was thinking that people who read this thread might connect it to the election if they got an unfavorable impression of Hillary Clinton. They might vote for Donald Trump instead of Hillary so I thought that maybe I should indicate that he could be even more dangerous in office than an alleged garden variety political crook. Do you think this thread topic just came up without any connection to the election?
edit on 4-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

You seem to not comprehend the subject of this thread, are you a little slow? ~$heopleNation

Yeeeesssssssss, Sssssssppppeeeeeedy. I'mmmmmmmmm slooooow.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Yeeeesssssssss, Sssssssppppeeeeeedy. I'mmmmmmmmm slooooow.

Slowpoke Rodriquez.... he pack a gun.
YouTube

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Breathtaking corruption. The Clintons need to be exposed. The Clintons are really soulless sociopaths.

Bill Clinton was appointed “UN Special Envoy for Haiti” on 19 May 2009, more than seven months before the earthquake.

Haiti already had a long history of economic problems and natural disasters (mainly storms) before the earthquake (7.0 mag) hit on 12 Jan 2010.
The human toll was staggering: about 160,000 (?) dead and about three million Haitians affected.

The Clintons exploited their power to pillage Haiti.

Just think what a President Hillary will do to the US.

It’s sickening how the mainstream media is pimping Hillary. You canNOT trust the media.

Someone on this thread mentioned a Washington Post interview of Trump. You can bet it was shaped to put Trump in a bad light.

The Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon.com fame. Bezos is the 3rd Richest Man in the World with a personal fortune of $66.5 Billion USD – up from his position as 5th on an earlier 2016 Forbes List. One of the original Google investors, Bezos is developing his human spaceflight business, “Blue Origin” – shades of “Casebook for Alternative 3.”

Bezos’s political bias is Left and Globalist – like Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg gets to help direct the herd thru Facebook. Bezos gets to do it thru his private newspaper, The Washington Post. I wouldn’t trust either of them.

edit on 4-8-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join