It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Family And The Robbery Of Haiti

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For some reason people still think that Hillary Clinton is a wonderful caring person that cares about minorities, women, and the LGBT community. One of the best examples of the evil that surrounds her and the Clinton Family, is what they did in Haiti. If you ever want to know if Hillary Clinton cares about black people, just ask a Haitian what they think of her. Here is a quick interview with a Haitian. Take a look at what he thinks, and you be the judge.
youtu.be...

The Clinton family were the ring leaders of the destruction of Haiti and the blatant misappropriation of funds that were supposed to go to the people of Haiti in 2010 after a devastating earthquake rocked the nation. It is estimated that 100-300k lives were lost. Infrastructure was destroyed, homes were crushed, and lives were irreversibly changed. The global community responded swiftly and generously. People and governments all over the world donated an estimated 13 BILLION dollars to the people of Haiti.

Here is the aftermath

Instead of helping the people of Haiti, Hillary and her cronies used the funds to give no bid contracts to her family and friends, including her brother, Tony Rodham.
Tony Rodham Goldmine - Literally!!

The corruption in Haiti runs deep, and it really is the normal behavior that can be expected from the Clinton's. It is all about personal gain, while disregarding anyone else that is not in the inner circle, even if it means destroying people in need.

Destruction Of Haiti

Don't just take it from the normal sources that are considered "credible", take a look at what The Haitian Times has to say about it:
Haitian Times Article

So the next time you think about Hillary for president, I want you to think about the people of Haiti. If you still want to believe that she cares about black people, just understand that you are believing another lie. This clearly shows that she is willing to step on ANYONE, even those that are in the most need, in order to get what she wants for her and her cronies. Not only is this a horrible atrocity against the people of Haiti, but it is also a huge slap in the face to the entire world. All of the people and organizations that donated money to disaster relief have been RIPPED OFF.

This is more than enough information for me to cast my vote elsewhere. I cannot even comprehend how someone could do something so evil and so horrendous.

When you walk into that voting booth, don't forget the people of Haiti that are continuing to suffer at the hands of the Clinton's.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

The Clintons should be charged with crimes against humanity.

From Haiti to south America, Africa to the Middle East.

Everywhere they touch is worse off yet they come out more wealthy.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I won't vote for Hillary Clinton. They are way to corrupt of people and our kids will start accepting this kind of behavior is normal. I guess it is getting normal here in America, people are more interested in making themselves look good than in working synergetically with society.

It goes way deeper than Hillary, look at who we have chosen to run for president. I guess I will just vote for Trump, he is definitely the lesser of two evils.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton and her relationship with the Black Community.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think they already are accepting it. Look at all of the people even on this "enlightened" community defending her. It honestly disgusts me that people can be so blind to evil that walks among us.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
But Trump is bad at geography...

I'm beginning to be equally disgusted by Hillary and her lovers. If they support her, it means they support all of her crimes.

Shes a bloody criminal, and I cannot wait for the day she is locked up. She's modern age Hitler

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I predict that a Hillary supporter will come on your thread and say that you can't believe what the Haitians say.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I predict that a Hillary supporter will come on your thread and say that you can't believe what the Haitians say.

Sorry, only a conspiratorial nut would use a youtube video as evidence....

I want peer reviewed verifiable facts..

and the fact is.. I'm a shill..

Hillary for President!

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Hillary for President!

Sorry, but the Haitian Times is not a YouTube video.
I am pretty sure the New York Times isn't a YouTube video.
I just checked to be sure, the Washington Post is not a YouTube video.

I am not 100% sure about NBC News..... They might be a YouTube video.

edit on b000000312016-08-03T14:30:01-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 03 Aug 2016 14:30:01 -0500200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hillary for President!

LIESS!!

ETA: apologies..I see my lame attempt at sarcasm isnt working...I'll just show myself the door..

edit on 3-8-2016 by Tucket because: just...no

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hillary for President!

LIESS!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

VCS Mining and its wholly owned subsidiary, Delta Societe Miniere S.A. are pleased to announce the awarding of a gold mining exploitation permit issued by the Haitian Government for its Morne Bossa project. This is one of two permits issued today, the first permits of this kind issued in over 5 decades. “We would like to thank President Martelly, Prime Minister Lamothe, and especially the Director General of the Bureau of Mines, Mr. Remarais, for their cooperation, vision and commitment to the development of Haiti’s natural resource base,” commented VCS CEO Angelo Viard. “The Government’s commitment to responsible development of the Country’s vast natural resource base will be a major contributor to economic development, employment and the welfare of the Haitian people.”

Announcement of gold mining exploitation permit

Moving on back a bit:

At a conference in March 2010, U.N. countries pledged to donate $5.3 billion over two years and a total of $9.9 billion over three years or more. The money was to be deposited with the World Bank and distributed by an internationally controlled fund to be co-chaired by Bill Clinton and Jean-Max Bellerive, then the Haitian Prime Minister.[44] The Interim Haiti Reconstruction Commission (IHRC) was subsequently created by the executive order of Haitian President Preval to exist for a period of 18 months beginning on April 21, 2010.[45]

Feeling that they functioned solely as rubber stamps, the Haitian members complained of being “completely disconnected from the activities of the IHRC”; given no background information on the projects they were supposed to fund; given no time to “read, nor analyze, nor understand- and much less respond intelligently- to projects submitted”; no follow-up on the previously approved millions in funds; and not knowing the names of IHRC consultants nor their respective tasks.” As if to prove their point, the IHRC meeting held in December 2010 in the Dominican Republic, continued despite the absence of co-chair and Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive.[53]

Haiti: Where is the Money?

Then moving forward:

Port-au-Prince, Haiti

For Immediate Release:

Advisory Board Members’ Resignation.

VCS Mining, Inc. (“VCS” or the “Company“) announces the resignation of Mr. Jean Max Bellerive, Tony Rodham, and Mr. Joe Baptiste from its Advisory Board.

Management would like to thank Mr. Bellerive (February 19, 2016), Mr. Rodham (February 19, 2016) and Mr. Baptiste (March 21, 2016) for their services. Management nor the parties had any disagreement.

The resignation is a result is part of restructuring plan of the company’s management and advisory program.

VCS Management would like to extend its thanks to the former members and wish them the best on their future endeavors.

Advisory Board Members’ Resignation

Cashed out and moving on it seems.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

No No

it is the vast right wing republican conspiracy that once went after Bill and is now going after Hillary.

ooh wait my attempt at sarcasm seems to have fallen short. I too will show my self the door.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Not a shill, just a troll.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So, the gold mine will employ a couple hundred people at the low wage rate of the area and the government will collect a tax of pennies on the dollar for the gold. That sounds like a good deal for that mining company.

Just think what the whole value of the gold could do for that countries economy instead of pennies on the dollar.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Precisely, she is a criminal of the highest degree.

The global clinton foundation is on tentacle of the globalists and what they did to Haiti in their time of need in unforgivable.

The other night I saw some of the DNC, which I had not previously seen at all and quite literally all I could see are programmed zombies.

The DNC is now the more "patriotic" which in the context of their tone (retired General, insane Biden and natural our war criminal Hillary) simply means more war in the defense of "american exceptionalism".

It appears that no one will be able to look into their corruption after she is elected I have a feeling we will be in a major conflict within the year

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Luke says that, "The situation is dire in Haiti and it's mainly because of the Clintons."

I just started reading Clinton Cash by Peter Schweizer. I definitely want to know more about this sort of thing. After Hillary Clinton is elected president, I want to be able to give informed criticism of her policies.

Going back to the quote from Luke Rudkowski, it is an oversimplification. Haiti's situation is the responsibility of Haitians. The same goes for any country anywhere. The Clinton's may be aiding and abetting the predations of their corporate pals and cronies on Haiti, but that sort of thing has been going on for a long time in that country. There is a very heavy price to be paid in order to get the predators off your back. In Cuba and in Vietnam, the people were willing to pay the price.

Haitian politicians handed control of relief funds to outsiders after the earthquake. Somebody caved. That's what I think. At the root of it, this is a Haitian problem. I don't think it will matter much who is the American president.

I would definitely like to know more about the fund raising process after the earthquake, though, because I suspect that a large part of this pledged money was conditional, and tied to the building of certain advantageous industrial operations and not simply, "Here, noble, suffering, Haitian. Have a billion dollars and spend it in any way that you think is fit, for earthquake relief."

Nobody, not even a "noble, suffering, Haitian", is going to use that money to repair the infrastructure of Port Au Prince, and if that Haitian tried to do that, he would be eliminated immediately, and a much more compliant, sly Haitian would take his place.

This is international aid 101. As the person interviewed said, Haiti is rich. Haiti does not need international aid at all. Haiti needs Haitians to take political control of their own country, so they can repair their own infrastructure.

Demonstrating against Hillary Clinton is a complete waste of time. It is using energy that would be better spent elsewhere, in Haiti.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yep you litterally have to pick between two evils. If you pick one of them consider yourself a sheep playing their games. Your vote to any of these 2 parties is a vote supporting this fake democracy. Its merely a test of how far asleep you are.
edit on 305pm3122000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Haiti deserved better than to be used as a means
to fill the Clinton coffers.

With 223 million a year in operating budget, sure seems
like they could have actually helped the people of Haiti,
rather than stiff them?

These people have no shame!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you are really interested in Haitian earthquake relief, you should read this linked article:

haiti-liberte.com...

There are numerous juicy quotes in it, but rather than cherry picking them, I would say that people familiar with "boiler room" scams would have a good idea of the general paradigm of how aid to Haiti was handled. Large amounts of money raised in the United States never went to Haiti at all, but went to pay agencies for their involvement in earthquake relief.

Similar sorts of things happened during the Iraq war, with contractors. The war became a gold rush for contractors.

The linked article was written in 2012. It had this to say about the fund started by George W. Bush and Bill Clinton:

Presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton announced a fund-raising venture for Haiti on Jan. 16, 2010. As of October 2011, the fund had received $54 million in donations. It has partnered with several Haitian and international organizations. Though most of its work appears to be admirable, it has donated $2 million to the construction of a Haitian $29 million for-profit luxury hotel.

In Clinton Cash a textile manufacturing facility is mentioned, located well outside Port Au Prince. Among the many self serving motives for such projects, I have no doubt that "teaching them to fish is better than handing out fish fingers", probably figures into things.

These kinds of projects don't get clean water running into homes in Port Au Prince, but they do help Haiti.

Would you send money to a private Nigerian agency that represented itself as collecting to provide relief for some natural disaster in Nigeria, even if you knew the disaster was a genuine one? Very likely not. You would give the money to an American boiler room style operation, with considerable 'overhead" costs, because you trust such organizations, particularly if they are well known, like the Red Cross.
edit on 3-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join