It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There There, It's Okay To Admit It. Really, It's Okay. Everything Will Be Alright.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good to see you post yourself that you are nothing more than a troll, content to sit in your moms basement and try to anger people on the internet.

Ahhhh good times.

Any credibility you had is now gone.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Any credibility you had is now gone.

Lol you never thought I had any credibility anyways, so why do I care about your triggered post here?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

"There There, It's Okay To Admit It. Really, It's Okay. Everything Will Be Alright."

thank you *sobs*

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's the same on the other side of the aisle. Just replace all the Hillary's in your post with Trump.

Oh and here is your as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I dont have to admit anything by god
Im on a high speeed Trump train!

Get on board!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Trump is an asshole but I don't hold it against him.

In fact I believe it may be his most valuable asset if he gets the job.

And I don't really think he'll win.

Not because Americans don't want him though.

Because of the rigged crooked fake system by which POTUS is "chosen".

Dog & Pony Show at best and an appointment by the elites.

It matters not what the public wants.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nope. I actually love Trump. Its ok Clinton supporters. This isn't Trump vs Clinton. This is Yes or No Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I don't know about that so much. The Trump doesn't even understand why we can't just nuke # and such.

The BOY is dangerously dumb.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Must admit I hope he gets in just for the giggles.
I imagine the gaffs he makes to be above the gaffs of Prince Phillip....but maybe more deadly.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Nikola014

I no longer enjoy coming to ATS, and one of the reasons is you people = goddamn ignorant Hillary lovers. Disgusting

Why not? ATS is a safe haven for Right Wingers. There are only a few of us Leftists around here.

That's such a load of nonsense. Not sure why you lefties always say that when threads like this pop up every day. There's an equal balance here, just get over the fact that not EVERYONE agrees with the leftist SJW platform, there are TONS of ATS SJW keyboard warriors around here.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OP you are correct.

Funnily enough...if it was a good Republican candidate...I might vote republican to stop Hillary...I hate political Dynasties. But..if it was any other democrat...I would definitely vote democrat. Trumps an idiot.

So what should we do? First, don't believe all the propaganda and rhetoric...neither Trump or Hillary will be the downfall of our great nation...neither of them will usher in the end of times and bring us to ruin. At most...Hillary will disappoint us and Trump will just be an average president or below average with some diplomatic miscues.

In that case, then we should all vote third party. It's not a wasted vote when it brings them resources, possible debate appearances, and easier access to ballots for the next election and ...if every single one of us in the USA voted how we really feel and not vote according to how our media puppeteers tell us to vote, we would probably all be voting green, libertarian or constitution party this time around and one of them would actually get elected president.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

SJW...blah blah. It's exhausting listening to people talk the same and regurgitate the propaganda talking points ad nauseum.

I couldn't care less if people agree with a Leftist platform or not. I was only speaking to the absence of balance on this site. Which there is not.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's exhausting always hearing about how rare lefties are on ATS with your poor me complexes. Get over yourself, you aren't a rare breed, your ilk are everywhere, it's like a mindless wildfire out of control on ATS and otherwise.

Stop regurgitating nonsense and you won't get the responses youre so sick of hearing.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
y'all need to go sit in the corners and think about how you act; Supporters of Trump and Clinton alike.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I still firmly believe Hilary has already been selected. But if by some weird set of circumstances Donald were to win, I'd love to hear a repeat of this:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

WE MUST PUT THE POP TART OF DEMOCRACY

IN THE TOASTER OF FREEDOM

AND WAAAARM UP ITS GOOEY SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD

BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I ASK OF YOU THIS NIGHT

DO YOU HAVE THE FINGER OF CORRUPTION

TO PUSH DOWN THE LEVER TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

AND TOAST THE DEMOCRATIC POP TART

WITH FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAH FROM ABOVE

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE HILLARY

AMEN

Oh gods, I read that entire post in my head in the voice of The Tick (Patrick Warburton version, of course).

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

SJW...blah blah. It's exhausting listening to people talk the same and regurgitate the propaganda talking points ad nauseum.

I couldn't care less if people agree with a Leftist platform or not. I was only speaking to the absence of balance on this site. Which there is not.

Hard to have balance right now with Hillary as the nominated candidate for the left. Most here research the candidates and yes Trump is a #head, but I'll take that all day over the insane amount of corruption surrounding Hillary.

If you remember there was a voting poll between Sanders and Trump a while back here on ATS and Sanders won. Now that Sanders sold out/got cheated, many have shifted away. At least that's how I see it.

edit on 3-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"Right wing safes space"???

Do you all know how big of an oxymoron that is?
The left invented "safe spaces" in gender studies classes for use on liberal collage campuses. After graduation these people just take that mental garbage with them to share with the rest of us. As displayed here to perfection. That is the shift I have seen on ATS over the years. Less and less rational thinking and debate and more bickering. So much so I have basically become a troll for the right to offset all the troll's here on the left.

I count more lefty troll's in this thread. Therefore this must be a "lefty safe space" tucked away in a sea of bigoted right wing ideology.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The responses I speak of are the product of propaganda. That extends well beyond ATS. I see the same rhetoric being spit on message boards and comment sections all over the net. It's Right Wing propaganda.

As for the hyperbole about mindless wildfire, give me a break. That itself stems from the victim mentality people seem to have these days. I don't want sympathy or put-out a "poor me" mindset. I like being outnumbered. It makes the conversations a lot funner if it takes gangs of you to attack me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join