It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There There, It's Okay To Admit It. Really, It's Okay. Everything Will Be Alright.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It is okay.

You can admit it to us anonymous ATSers.

You don't really support Trump.

You just despise Hillary.
& who could blame you.

But it is interesting that in 100% of the #NeverTrump threads, we have yet to hear even a smidgen of a coherent defence of his deplorable self.

It's always "well Hillary", "but Hillary"...
Look it's okay to admit it...

You can't defend the man. You can only deflect.
Which is your right. It's not intellectually honest in the slightest...

But it is your right as a human to hate her guts and project his ills onto her.

When he fails to win the Presidency, I won't rub it in, I promise...
I won't say "I told you so"...

Because I know you don't support him anyways.

You just detest Hillary Clinton.
And who could blame you.

She is a horrible choice for President.

That said, you cannot intellectually argue that Trump is.

Mudpit because I expect this to be heated.

I expect it to be full of deflection.
And I embrace that.

I'm not going to complain when the first reply is "But Hillary"...
I'm going to chuckle to myself.

I offer you a in anticipation of turning this into a Hillary bash.

I could have ranted, but it'd probably be deleted for trolling or baiting, even though that's not what I'm doing...

I'm just letting you Trumpers know that we know, and it's okay.
We don't hate you.
We don't even hate Trump.

We can just see without the Kool aid and blinders that he is a terrible terrible choice for President.

Well so is Hillary, you think to yourself....
And frantically begin to type.

And that's okay.

I agree with you.
So do many of us.

It's just we are in the NeverTrump camp.

"You're not even from the US"... That's true, hehe...
But we in Britain are affected by your decisions often.

Now many of you had our backs during Brexit...
This is just to say I won't be returning the favour in this instance.

& that's okay.
We are all adults here.

It's okay. You can come clean now.
We're ready to embrace you in a massive group hug, and to wipe your salty bourgeois tears, when Hillary is crowned Queen of Westeros.
When she sits upon the Iron Throne...
We will weep internally with you.

We know you had all your eggs in one basket, and that they shattered along with your dreams of President Camacho, I mean President Trump.

And that's okay.
Cry your salty bourgeois tears into this chalice for me to drink.
It tastes better than your Kool aid.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
At this point, I'm starting to wish I wasn't from the US either.

My government is an embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I cant understand all of this argument even if the only people that vote for Hilary are the ten people who showed up to yesterdays Hillary rally in Omaha she will still get the electoral votes and the presidency, the only people on earth that dont necessarily believe that the whole electoral process is some sort of sick joke are Americans themselves.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh oh now youve done it, you will feel the wrath of keyboard warriors.

Alot of trump lovers even go as far to say they wont vote for him, yea right.

I love the fact that the gop fans are working overtime to tell us how the dnc is so bad, i guess when your team keeps on losing, you dont have much left to do.
edit on 3-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Love it or leave it---

Just kidding, I wanted to see what it was like being a mimicking mind controlled sheep. I felt retarded.
Carry on and keep it real brother man

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A as of right now, I'm voting for Trump. If he were to lose to Clinton, I'll do what I did when Obama got elected, continue living life.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
never mind, hail Hillary
edit on 302k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

And the only people that think the american public vote actually means anything are the voters. Why this myth isn't dead yet is beyond me.

The people in charge know better, the votes haven't had anything to do with it in at least fourty years.

The "hanging chads" of the year 2000 were just a coverup. Get everyone to think one candidate is the ONLY option, and divide the population right down the middle on which one they hate. Then you don't need to rig the votes too hard to make them close enough to the centerline, where you can just lie through your teeth about the winner.
Nobody will know the difference, they'll just think "darn, the other side had slightly more people. I better get MORE PEOPLE to go out and VOTE next time!"

The laws are made up, your votes don't matter...
The only thing we could possibly manage is a large grassroots movement with more than 50% of the population to overthrow the current selection process. That won't happen because the vast majority of the US population is too dumb to even know how money works- let alone how their government functions.
Of course, that's by design, with an intentionally F'd up public education system, more interested in forcing students to memorize lies and propaganda than teaching them how to think.

It's a big club- and you ain't in it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Cry your salty bourgeois tears into this chalice for me to drink.

Better cover that chalice if you're trying to get two circle-jerks going. It won't be tears in that cup. But it will be salty.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I no longer enjoy coming to ATS, and one of the reasons is you people = goddamn ignorant Hillary lovers. Disgusting

Why not? ATS is a safe haven for Right Wingers. There are only a few of us Leftists around here.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I cant understand all of this argument even if the only people that vote for Hilary are the ten people who showed up to yesterdays Hillary rally in Omaha she will still get the electoral votes and the presidency, the only people on earth that dont necessarily believe that the whole electoral process is some sort of sick joke are Americans themselves.

D'ya mean these ten people?

There may be problems with election processes, but telling porkies is just as bad, or just plain daft.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh no dear, I'm afraid you'll have to troll much harder than that.

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

WE MUST PUT THE POP TART OF DEMOCRACY

IN THE TOASTER OF FREEDOM

AND WAAAARM UP ITS GOOEY SPIRIT OF BROTHERHOOD

BROTHERS AND SISTERS

I ASK OF YOU THIS NIGHT

DO YOU HAVE THE FINGER OF CORRUPTION

TO PUSH DOWN THE LEVER TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

AND TOAST THE DEMOCRATIC POP TART

WITH FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAH FROM ABOVE

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE HILLARY

AMEN

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The audience is mostly school children and teachers how many voters are there?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As an "outsider", my view is this: If Trump wins, the U.S. will suffer, but if Clinton wins, then the entire world will suffer. Sorry but....hoping for a Trump win.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Nikola014

I no longer enjoy coming to ATS, and one of the reasons is you people = goddamn ignorant Hillary lovers. Disgusting

Why not? ATS is a safe haven for Right Wingers. There are only a few of us Leftists around here.

You wouldn't believe how triggered I made a bunch of right wingers on ATS when I labeled ATS as their safe space then proceeded to cede my argument to them saying they can believe whatever they want because it was their safe space. Ahhhh good times. Shoving dumb rhetoric back in the faces of the people who say it is fun.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: khnum

D'ya mean these ten people?

There may be problems with election processes, but telling porkies is just as bad, or just plain daft.

Look at all them people who came for their $50 check as crowd fillers, hahaha.

Meanwhile, Trump fills arenas.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He like his supporters will base his campaign focusing on Clinton.
Not policy not answers to the questions just a mud slinging battle.
The people of the USA are not stupid they will see through it all and Clinton will win we are seeing the Republican party implode.
I hope this will turn into more than a two party system it may be better for the USA in the long run.
Anyhow enjoying the ride just don't blow us all up please whoever gets in

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
never mind, hail Hillary

Let me guess...

You read the rest of the OP and realised I'm not a "Hillary Lover" and cried salty bourgeois tears into my awaiting chalice.

Tastes good.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
He like his supporters will base his campaign focusing on Clinton.

Then why are Gulliani, Newt and others in the recent news stories about to do an intervention because Trump is not doing enough Hillary bashing?

Instead he is bashing PC idiots, the Media, previous GOP losers like McCain, he even kicked out a crying baby...who before him hasn't done anything but kiss crying babies as the PC stereotype politician?... and people love it. Establishment cannot understand it, which is why they have been losing. Trump is teaching them a lesson in winning, along with all the other bashers who just don't get it. All the other candidates who listened to them lost by a lot, it was huuuuuge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join