It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Allies Plot Candidate Intervention After Disastrous 48 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

if its a landslide, yes, considering the vast majority being behind him. Also, considering how Hillary is depending on traditional dem voters, not winning over the other side.

Good luck with that, people wont drop it, bush stole an election and may have been the last to be able to.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thanks for the link, but I think you missed the intention. It's a horror story. Not one you want to tell your kids at bedtime. If they are old enough to understand, nightmares ensue.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

YES! It IS a rigged election, as all of them are.

Trump is playing his role.

They have to have him meltdown and spin out of control so it's at least slightly plausible that Hillary has enough support to win the election.

But it's pretty clear TPTB have had Clinton in mind this whole time.

WAKE UP! Is this a conspiracy forum or what?? Everyone is talking about the MSM like the information they're spoon feeding us contains truth of some kind. It doesn't. It's all an illusion.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: AutOmatIc

The media doesn't have to spin any anti-Trump narratve...

All one has to do is try to follow the guy when he spews his complete and utter nonsense every time he gets in front of a microphone.

It's like listening to a "Not Too Bright" high school kid with ADD.

Maybe Bi-Polar, definitely a serious case of NPD fer sher tho....

Complete and utter nonsense? No offense but are you high?

Is wanting other countries to pay their fair share and stop taking advantage of America nonsense?

Is wanting ILLEGAL immigrants to be deported because they are here ILLEGALLY nonsense? And have people enter America LEGALLY! is that nonsense?

Is calling out the media for being biased and dishonest when they are being so, and everyone sees it nonsense?

Is wanting to bring jobs back to our country nonsense? Instead of having horrible trade where it's more profitable for corporations to outsource to countries like China, and Mexico, and not have to be penalized at all for imports nonsense?

I could go on but the only thing I keep seeing is how Trump attackers never want to actually discuss the things that he says he wants to do for America and it's people. Just the tired ad hominum attacks like, "Trump is stupid" lol.

The biased media narrative is old, tired, and played out. And people are waking up and are sick of the corruption from politicians like Hillary and Obama.
edit on 4-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Farlander

Indeed, we should not forget the role Bill Clinton had in encouraging/manipulating Donald Trump to run for president.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The mainstream media has lost all credibility. If it hadn't done so already that is. I'm going to call BS on this. Outright fabrication as part of the propaganda war against Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

no didnt miss it, I just thought I would use a voice dems trust.

Its a horror story to some, and to many the opposite.

What I wanted others to take away from that is:
Dems live in a bubble and speak to eachother.

The rest of us are moving forward. Reaching out, creating a new voter base (well, embracing the organic one that has risen from our collective missery and rage for injustice), breaking ties with established captains of industry and politicians.

Its the death throws and those caught in it are only reasuring themselves, not actually evolving and growing, not adapting and overcoming the new reality.

Its cool. Keep on keeping guys.

We are sitting pretty. We can lose and would still win. They can win and would still lose.

Such is the mystery of life.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join