It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Allies Plot Candidate Intervention After Disastrous 48 Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Trump Allies Plot Candidate Intervention After Disastrous 48 Hours

Stunned Republicans began seriously considering the idea of an exit ramp after an extraordinary few days during which Trump continually lashed out against a Gold Star family critical of his position on Muslim immigration, declared that he'd "always wanted" a Purple Heart but that it's "easier" to receive one as a gift, and declined to endorse top Republican candidates including House Speaker Paul Ryan.

www.msn.com...

Well, despite the unending defense, it looks like even those closest to Trump feel it important to shake some sense into him.

I have heard people say they choose the "racist" over Clinton, or the "baby chucker" over Clinton. They already have chosen war crimes, torture, and insults towards the families of fallen soldiers over Clinton. It looks like his own team is not so confident that the rest of America shares those sentiments.

Is this evidence of an impending Trump implosion?

What say you?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I sure hope so.

It's brilliant to see Trump in mental breakdown mode.

I don't wish ill on people usually, but when they're a wannabe tyrant I think to hell with them.

Schadenfraude.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Not at all. The media is in full panic mode. It has been proven that they are splashing this biased propaganda all over the place. They are desperately trying to create an anti-Trump narrative, and it's so blatent that people are getting tired of it. Which is why it is back firing.... And yet working in favor for Trump at the same time.

All you see posted all over the media is anti-Trump articles...they just can't stop talking about him. They are afraid.

6.5 million dollars for "Correct the Record"...look it up and wake up.

reply to: spiritualzombie

edit on 3-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

The media does not have to do jack, just show Trump being himself! He is one narcissistic mo fo! That is a fact!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Seems to me that trump USED the republican party as a way to get higher exposure(as opposed to running independent). Knowing full well he would never mesh with them. It seems that what was a bit of a knee slapper at first(trump as a republican run candidate), that they may have figured might boost some viewership and get some exposure to their party, may have infact backfired tremendously.

edit on 3-8-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: AutOmatIc

The media does not have to do jack, just show Trump being himself! He is one narcissistic mo fo! That is a fact!!!!!

All high ranking powerful individuals, either in business or politics, are narcissists.
edit on 3-8-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
LOL

The MSM isn't letting up with this onslaught !!

sources tell NBC News

Sources in the candidate's orbit

Looks like it took a whole week for the Clinton/DNC Campaign to get going with the email cover up efforts.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Read the definition, yes he is narcissistic! Remember him talking about his penis???? Yeah, the guy is truely self absorbed!
edit on 3-8-2016 by kurthall because: Spell

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But is was Trump luxuriating in all of his "free media" a few weeks ago, yes? Doesn't he still want all of his free air time?

$2 Billion in free media
edit on 8/3/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

But is was Trump luxuriating in all of his "free media" a few weeks ago, yes? Doesn't he still want all of his free air time?

$2 Billion in free media

Absolutely !!!!

Each story adds a minimum of 100,000 votes to the Trump chalkboard.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: MisterSpock

Read the definition, yes he is narcissistic! Remember him talking about his penis???? Yeah, the guy is truely self absorbed!

I must have missed something. I was agreeing he was, as are all of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The American public absolutely hates and distrusts the media.

This is a proven fact.

Trump calling the media out on their BS is a major part of what has propelled Trump to be victorious and nominated against all odds.

Now this same despised media is doubling down on their blatant bias, reinforcing why we all hated them to begin with.

Their propaganda is backfiring.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All it took was one look at the link (MSN) and I decided to even click it wasn't worth my time.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Olivine

$2 Billion in free media

Absolutely !!!!

I would ask for proof of this math, but I know proof and math would be tall orders.

What this does tell me, is for you, there is nothing about the content of Trump that matters. You will vote him whoever he is, no matter what. A gleeful embrace of ignorance. Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The American public absolutely hates and distrusts the media.

Yes, some of them seem to also despise general intel. Good luck with that path.
edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
They have to act now. Trumps is collapsing int the polls and when the results from the last week starting coming out it is going to be very ugly. Trump either has to turn the entire thing around to try and get back in the race or just walk away to avoid being humiliated. However, as he has refused to listen to anybody so far, nothing they do is likely to change him.

This is fascinating to watch. A candidate for President having a complete meltdown. When this election is over I can not wait for the books to come out on what it was like working on this train wreck of a campaign.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess when you have no where else to retreat to, all you can do is cover your ears and close your eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Remember back right before Trump declared his candidacy, it was reported that he met with Bill Clinton?

What if the speculation is true that this has all just been a grand scheme to get Hillary in office and Trump some more of his constantly needed name recognition, whilst wiping out the 'deep bench' of laughable R opponents to Hillary?

If so, this is the most spectacular bit of political trolling in the history of the world, and NO ONE in the Republican party has figured it out even now?

If you think it's impossible, look what a 'social visit' to Loretta Lynch's plane accomplished...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Plus, if you peruse this members posts over the last four months or so, this theme has been repeated consistently over and over everytime someone says something bad about Trump. Were this true, AT ALL, he would have been made King by now by acclamation and we would not have to worry about the election because everyone would be groveling at his knee.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

This is fascinating to watch. A candidate for President having a complete meltdown.
I thought I was alone for a while in thinking he was frazzling out. But more and more now I see that others have observed this meltdown too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join