It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Trump is getting nuttier and nuttier’: operative unloads on his ‘irrational’ candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My dear lord.

You don't have to love everyone's baby to be president.

That's the old way.

The liberal media is blowing everything out of proportion when it comes to Trump in a desperate bid to even the odds against their darling HRC and her lifetime of corrupt and criminal hijinks.

And the clock is running out...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

My dear lord.

You don't have to love everyone's baby to be president.

That's the old way.

The liberal media is blowing everything out of proportion when it comes to Trump in a desperate bid to even the odds against their darling HRC and her lifetime of corrupt and criminal hijinks.

And the clock is running out...

You are correct the clock is running out!!

If Trump can't even keep a staff working for him, how can he continue to campaign.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is becoming way beyond ridiculous.

I'm beginning to think that mobile devices and social media are responsible for this complete lack of being able to read real life verbal and non-verbal communication.

Trump is joking in a friendly manner to avoid an annoying situation. Very well done actually, and the audience clearly went along with the humor.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

We should start a pool. Tonight? End of the week? Next week?
edit on 8/3/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

We should start a pool. Tonight? End of the week? Next week?

Sept. !st, 2016 can we baseball the numbers.

And perhaps a bonus pool for who picks his replacement.....my moneys on Jeb?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Its kinda feeling like tonight lol... I pick Mitt Romney to replace.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hmmm. Is it more nuttier and irrational as this?:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

They activating his self destruct mind kontrol programming----He doesn't have to pay taxes ever again after he has played his role. Cabal decided Hillary would be the Queen of Babylon about 4 years ago----all that satanic symbolism and stuff they are into in their ruler schism, and 99% of it is satanic and destructive and no i dont believe in Jesus---I'm with rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef Yehua---the last true Jew. Besides, he thinks all of the (religions) are fked up because man and woman are such control freaks
edit on 3-8-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Neither of the candidates need edited videos to look nutty.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So here at ATS, we now know via wikileaks that the DNC and the MSM are in an active conspiracy and yet we are going to believe these sources?

Most MSM "breaking news" gets debunked in a few hours by the internet.

I seen some more 50 person "massive rallies-MSM" for hillary, watching these things get debunked in real time is hillarious. 10k crowd for trump on the other hand....crickets.

It is crazy to know we are currently under full propaganda, this is what propaganda feels like. Where one gets to watch most of the population fall for it over and over and over.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

HRC is going balls-deep with the attack campaign.

I even see her slinging her pathetic mud on HULU ffs.

Desperation is a stinky cologne...

(post by Bennyzilla removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A slightly competent campaign staff would have noticed that mother and baby crying in the crowd immediately, quietly gone up to them and 'offered her a private room' in which to calm down and maybe feed the child.

This is Campaign 101 stuff, once you notice a distraction with the cameras running, you get on it.

He doesn't have a 'slightly competent campaign staff', he has a bunch of children and ex-Soviet bloc advisors just taking him for the money while it lasts. What he calls 'the best people.'

I think he's got to the weekend; Priebus and Ryan will order him to undergo a mental and physical examination, he'll refuse and that'll be that. The 'physical examination' report he put out last year was forged, including a 'www.thedoctorsname.com' link that downloads a virus on your computer. That alone disqualifies him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Hey where can I get a pair of the Hillary glasses the makes me see all her bull# as the truth and eat up every ounce of lies and propaganda the media can come up with without question?

I know someone here knows since a ton of people seem to be wearing them today.

I don't care if you want to smear everyone with the Clinton brush, but the truth of the matter is, I could vote for the right GOP candidate. Just not Trump.

If Trump can make it to the election which I doubt....my vote will be up for grabs but it won't be Trump. Maybe Gary, maybe Tom or maybe Chris being as how I'm a vet.

I think the 3rd party vote will doom the GOP this election and probably hand it to Clinton. It's just politics.

www.politics1.com...

(post by Rumrunner removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

an unnamed Trump operative who says

CNBC reporter John Harwood’s sources said

Trump campaign source

LOL

The "un named" source craze is going viral today.

It's all over the MSM.

They is gitt'in desperate.

The DNC must have sent out a mass email instruction sheet.

Says the guy who used obscure blogs for real stories.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Now the New York Post has scored an interview with an unnamed Trump operative who says that his candidate is going completely off the rails.

Seen several threads today bashing Trump, conveniently using unnamed sources. They are thoroughly unconvincing to me, at least.

So does this look like Trump is dealing with the stress well? The new term for it is "derp spiral"

Ummm.

I watched expecting something terrible.

There's nothing.

The audience was warmly laughing. Trump acted warm. Good natured.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Even if donald Trump isn't a controlled candidate and the "TPTB" want him gone, are willing to elect him on that notion alone?

We deserve someone better.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

all he did was try to spin it into a joke, but failed. He did not melt down, yell, intimidate or harass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join