It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Trump is getting nuttier and nuttier’: operative unloads on his ‘irrational’ candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Is there a beginning of a mutiny in the Trump campaign?

www.rawstory.com...
www.voanews.com...
us.blastingnews.com...

Now the New York Post has scored an interview with an unnamed Trump operative who says that his candidate is going completely off the rails. “Trump is getting nuttier and nuttier,” the operative told the publication. “I did not think he’d be great in a general election, and thought there’d be episodes of paranoia/irrationality, but this is surprising for me.”

The "baby" incident made it apparent that Donald isn't handling stress very well.

On Tuesday evening, one of CNBC reporter John Harwood’s sources said that people inside the Trump campaign were feeling “suicidal” about their candidate’s most recent missteps, while a Trump campaign source told NBC News reporter Ali Vitali that Trump’s behavior is “way worse than people realize.”

Without a dedicated staff, the Trump campaign is dead in the water.

edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Aug 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Now the New York Post has scored an interview with an unnamed Trump operative who says that his candidate is going completely off the rails.

Seen several threads today bashing Trump, conveniently using unnamed sources. They are thoroughly unconvincing to me, at least.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Now the New York Post has scored an interview with an unnamed Trump operative who says that his candidate is going completely off the rails.

Seen several threads today bashing Trump, conveniently using unnamed sources. They are thoroughly unconvincing to me, at least.

So does this look like Trump is dealing with the stress well? The new term for it is "derp spiral"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ha....Drumpf "bashes" himself! Watching the implosion is so fun!

Gin
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

link   

an unnamed Trump operative who says

CNBC reporter John Harwood’s sources said

Trump campaign source

LOL

The "un named" source craze is going viral today.

It's all over the MSM.

They is gitt'in desperate.

The DNC must have sent out a mass email instruction sheet.

link   
There is only one person who can stop the perpetual liar from becoming president and he is tumbling down the side of a mountain at the time. It looks like we will be at the disposal of Czar Hillary this fall.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So does this look like Trump is dealing with the stress well? The new term for it is "derp spiral"

Does anything in that video corroborate what this article says? I couldn't see anything that did.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's either:

A) The stories allegedly provided by "unnamed sources" are true.... or...

B) They are complete fabrications which would indicate the level of desperation on the part of a media that doesn't do much to hide their love of Hillary and disdain for Trump.

Time will tell I suppose.

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah like I said in previous thread, they don't want to reveal names anymore in fear of being exposed on having ties to Clinton.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Seriously, I am surprised more ATS'ers are not questioning the more logical conspiracy angle during this election. Trump is and has been just a Trump card that has been used to disrupt the GOP election. Hillary already had the DNC election covered. To ensure, no one questions Hillary being elected as President in November.

This belief may seem fantastical, but surely everything about this election process points to pre-determination and an actual plan of conspiratorial actions! Vote third party! Hillary will probably still become President, but it will throw a bigger unforseen wrench into their numbers game.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...
www.voanews.com...
us.blastingnews.com...

Now the New York Post has scored an interview with an unnamed Trump operative who says that his candidate is going completely off the rails. “Trump is getting nuttier and nuttier,” the operative told the publication. “I did not think he’d be great in a general election, and thought there’d be episodes of paranoia/irrationality, but this is surprising for me.”

The "baby" incident made it apparent that Donald isn't handling stress very well.

On Tuesday evening, one of CNBC reporter John Harwood’s sources said that people inside the Trump campaign were feeling “suicidal” about their candidate’s most recent missteps, while a Trump campaign source told NBC News reporter Ali Vitali that Trump’s behavior is “way worse than people realize.”

Nope. Just the panicked propaganda attacks from the biased paid for shills. CTR anyone?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Trump's eventual meltdown will be so epic.

An NPD sufferer and pathological liar on a downward spiral, I don't think we could have hoped for such beatifully crafted karma for such a vacuous wannabe despot.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump campaign source

LOL

It's all over the MSM.

Nobody, not a single person on this site uses more unnamed sources in their threads than you do...

If this was about Hillary you'd be the OP. I can guaruntee it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Trump campaign source

LOL

It's all over the MSM.

Nobody, not a single person on this site uses more unnamed sources in their threads than you do...

Go after the ball, not the player

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Trump campaign source

LOL

It's all over the MSM.

I'd rather have a post removed than ignore blatant hypocrisy.

I'll call it when I see it, and I'll take the slap on the wrist happily.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Trump campaign source

LOL

It's all over the MSM.

I'd rather have a post removed than ignore blatant hypocrisy.

I'll call it when I see it, and I'll take the slap on the wrist happily.

I'll star you for being a lovable rogue.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I see all of these new anti-Trump threads as total deflection, and a result of a very desperate Hillary Campaign. They think we do not even listen to Donald Trump speeches—we do. And the way in which his words are twisted by a corrupt democratic party just makes them (democrats) look worse.

The Democratic Party needs to change their name, their deplorable actions by cheating Bernie out of the nomination is not democratic at all. We need to come up with a new name for the party something more fitting for them.

The Corrupt – a- politans
The De-moral Party
Steal-lie and bribe -ians

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

www.rawstory.com...
www.voanews.com...
us.blastingnews.com...

Nope. Just the panicked propaganda attacks from the biased paid for shills. CTR anyone?

The BBC is a paid shill?

www.bbc.com...

I understand how it must be devastating to watch a hero pull up lame so close to the finish line.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

www.rawstory.com...
www.voanews.com...
us.blastingnews.com...

The BBC is a paid shill?

www.bbc.com...

I understand how it must be devastating to watch a hero pull up lame so close to the finish line.

Yes. The BBC is one of the worst biased propaganda machines there is...ask anyone from the UK.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join