It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't understand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just don’t understand. As to my recent readings of more than 140 characters I see that the leading members of my current government are leaning toward Globilization. I see Europe actually embracing globalization. My main difficulty is the reasoning of those in public power. Whether or not the world achieves a global government, in my opinion is whether or not a biological jihad by permissive immigration will overwhelm into a world caliphate or simply a world government. Either way, the outcome will be the same.

The exercise of absolute power can be seen throughout recent history. Germany, Italy, Russia, China, Laos, Cambodia, and North Korea, not to mention the Middle East countries that are governed by unelected caliphates, and the list goes on and on. If we take the proposition that absolute power absolutely corrupts, then the only way for those in power to remain in power is to destroy those who want to share that power because of the addictive nature of power itself. Dissent or even the ability to dissent is not to be allowed. All underground efforts to subvert those in power as well as all civilian means of dissent destroyed.

Those people now in both public office and public power, would be in danger. It appears to me that those individuals pushing for Globalization believe they will have a place in the leadership of the Global Government that may develop. They are assuming they will get even more power or at least stay secure in the power they currently possess. Power seems to lead to an addictive narcistic thirst for more power.

What those in public power now don’t seem to understand is that they will be victims of their own purge. They are already bought and paid for like chopsticks. You buy them, use them, and throw them away when they are no longer useful. Those buying these people in public power are the hidden power. They are the “shadow government” of the world even more powerful and secret than the Bilderbergs who would probably be the first to disappear. There will be no prisons for them, no re-education camps, and no marked graves. The simply will be gone. Therefore, in my opinion, those seeking Globalization are seeking their own extermination and this I don’t understand.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

I'll bite

The way I see it, a greater form of "Globalization" than we are already seeing will be inevitable if we want to continue to exist. The question is which type? Who will run the show? How will the little guy have a say? Will the little guy even have a say at all?

NWO, OWG, Type 1 Civilization?

Sooner or later we as a specie will need to pull our collective heads out of our backsides and stop killing each other over diminishing resources, religious dogma and racial or social economic bigotry. Yeah, we're pretty screwed up at the moment. I'm not a pessimist either.

When we stop looking at the "Bottom line" and start combining our collective genius and unstoppable inherent Human ability to overcome great adversity we will then be able to enjoy the benefits globally of what this wonderful and amazing planet and Universe have to offer.

Until then, just watch the Evening News of your choice and cringe...
edit on 3-8-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Congrats on your first thread.

As for your post, yes you're right, it's insanity.

They're purposely trying to damage everything, the Economy based on fake currency, Globalization, Liberalization, Race Wars, Gender Wars, Poisoning of the Food System, Poisoning of the Air, on and on.

One can only come to the Conclusion that those running this Rock are complete Nut Bars.

If anyone thinks they're doing this for the Benefit of Mankind, they're heads are most definitely planted firmly up their ass***.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Question: " Who will run the show?"
Answer: There may be a figurehead but you will never know.

Question: How will the little guy have a say? Will the little guy even have a say at all?
Answer: No. That would give the little guy power. That cannot be tolerated.

Statement: Sooner or later...we have to stop killing each other over religious dogma...
Response: True. but which religion shall we all be required to adhere to or should we be required to avoid all religion.

Statement: Until then, just watch the Evening News of your choice
Answer: To be prepared, one should watch both friend and foe.

Statement: Until then... cringe.
Answer: Agreed

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

One can only come to the Conclusion that those running this Rock are complete Nut Bars.

Actually, I believe they are delusional narcissists.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Question: " Who will run the show?"

The entities with the most power. Bombs, guns, biochem, and the guts to use them.

It will eventually be our undoing..."1984" will look like a Sunday school picnic.

Theres also a negative side....

top topics

join