It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party chief 'furious' over Trump's failure to support House speaker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

And what is Obama's foreign policy? Please tell me what is so great about his plan. Line in the sand, then.... no line in the sand. Out of Iraq and Afghanistan and....never leave either. Close Gitmo and.....nope. Influence for no Brexit and...they exited. Dude seriously, nobody can mess it up any worse than Obama. Great community guy, awful with world governments.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xuenchen

I sure hope that lol emoticon is you being facetious here, because we both know that isn't good enough proof of anything.

I think that was his whole point...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I was not talking about Obama. The last time I checked, I was talking about Hillary, and her repore with foreign leaders, how she knows them, and has been dealing with them for years, and the fact Trump does not even know their names.

edit on 3-8-2016 by kurthall because: None

edit on 3-8-2016 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He is ignorant on how foreign policy works period.
Hillary may have messed up, but I do not have to worry about her pissing off other countries, and alienating our country.

Quote from The French president, François Hollande that real estate magnate made people, “want to retch”
It seems like a US ally is already dreadfully pissed.
Yet more Faux Pas,

I hope the baby wasn't roughed up by the heavies.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As for the Republican party members who don't support Trump,
"Ain't karma a bitch?"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Hillary can't afford to piss off other countries. She is on their payroll.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

Reptiles don't HAVE KARMA, they just die.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So, are we talking about the actual OP or is this just another place for you all to sound like whiny female dogs and complain?

He did not endorse someone and the GOP is crying about it? GTFO of here. The GOP has done this to him for a year and now the MSM wants to make it a big deal he is not endorsing someone?

Go find the list of people who endorsed Trump. It is much larger and growing unlike what the MSM is saying. The media is doing what HIllary does. If I say it enough it will become truth and people will listen.

He should tell Paul Ryan to GFH also. Pandering DNC ass kisser he is.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Got any proof of these allegations of hired actors to cheer on Hillary? I'm guessing no.

Someone that I know was on the Hawaii delegation at the Democratic National Convention. They watched Bernie people being forcibly removed from the arena and the people that responded to the Craigslist ad filling the seats.
twitchy
The gateway pundit
Just so you don't have to search.... the left backing Snopes site can't disprove it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Hillary, at least knows the names of all of the foreign leaders and she has met all of them. Guaranteed Hilary understands far more than Trump. Being President is more than running the US, its about keeping the gears grinding with other leaders to make the WORLD a better place!
And they know who to write the checks out to.... the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What I find astonishing is that the Republican Trump supporters apparently want to destroy their own party and usher in democrats for the next 24 years. wtf???

Without party unity, you ain't got Jack ****

Face it...it's machine politics in America and it's not gonna change because it's all about money, influence, profit and corruption. Play the game or gtfo.

I would actually like to see both parties self destruct.
Wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Err... Snopes is saying they can't disprove it. They aren't saying its true. Adding that to your list of proof like it is suddenly proven doesn't help you. In fact it makes it look like you are assuming it is true based off of bias. Because you WANT it to be true.

None of those links are "proof"; they are speculation hidden as propaganda. It's a very common propaganda trick. Present flimsy evidence, then ask a question, "is the DNC paying actors to fill seats?" then just let the readers' biases answer the question for you. I see you were taken in hook, line and sinker by it too.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Err... Snopes is saying they can't disprove it. They aren't saying its true. Adding that to your list of proof like it is suddenly proven doesn't help you. In fact it makes it look like you are assuming it is true based off of bias. Because you WANT it to be true.

None of those links are "proof"; they are speculation hidden as propaganda. It's a very common propaganda trick. Present flimsy evidence, then ask a question, "is the DNC paying actors to fill seats?" then just let the readers' biases answer the question for you. I see you were taken in hook, line and sinker by it too.

Did you see any of the walkouts by Bernie supporters?
Did you see the white noise generators in the arena?
Have you seen the photos of the cell phone screens of the actors sitting in the arena, reading the instructions that the DNC sent them on what to chant to drown out the Bernie supporters?
PM me, I will see if I can show you where to look on social media to see them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is circumstantial evidence. It isn't proof that what you said actually happened. You are merely using it to confirm your biases. I never said that Bernie supporters didn't walk out, but them doing so doesn't mean that Hillary plants were hired in their place.

See I pointed how you got led in by propaganda with those sources and instead of admitting your mistake you are doubling down on it. What happened to denying ignorance? Identifying propaganda like that should be an easy identification for an ATS member. Yet you are actually DEFENDING it just because you want it to be true. That's sad... It really shows a sad reflection on where this site's discourse has gone recently.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Look at you supporting the Establishment .
She has been in Washington for 30 years.
Clinton foundation takes money from the Kingdom and every other
ME country that treat women and minorities like animals.

Lets not even get started on those Super Delegates that got her past Bernie.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I know what I have been told by people that were there, including my own daughter(she was not one of those in the arena) and the videos and photos that I have seen from inside the arena.
Confirmation bias works on Hillary fans too.
I am going to send you a PM, check it out please.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome
You know when your first words are "Look at you supporting the Establishment" it pretty much tells me that you will never be open to considering my opinions. So I'm not sure I feel like we have anything to talk about, and going by the rest of your post it looks like that is true.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So those people are suddenly more informed than you just because they attended the convention? Do any of them physically hold copies of a request EXPLICITLY from the DNC asking them to support the DNC, or a pay stub signed by the DNC or its representative? No. They don't. Because if they did, you would have presented that evidence. Everything you have now is speculation.

Don't talk to me about MY confirmation bias, because I'm sitting here in disbelief. I don't need evidence to disbelieve. YOU need evidence to prove though, and you've provided none. Only propaganda, and from what you are describing about this supposed PM you will be sending me, it doesn't look like that evidence will be forthcoming there either.

Though your doubling down on getting suckered into propaganda is amusing.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I find it interesting that on MSN's Election page, there are 18 articles. Only 2 of them are about Clinton and both are positive. All the rest are Trump and negative. No wait, there are two neutral ones about both candidates in the story about Ohio and Colorado.

But even though Hillary has been the focus of her own share of scandal ... it's just not newsworthy at all I guess.
edit on 3-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I guess the supporters themselves are not enough either, right?

townhall.com... pearance-of-unity-n2199179

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join