It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Party chief 'furious' over Trump's failure to support House speaker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here we have yet another story from the MSM that is a great example of Democrat influence in the media.

This one is from Yahoo news, and there doesn't seem to be any credible source for the wild claims.

ABC and NBC have similar stories up today too.

I guess the leaked DNC emails that proved the MSM mostly by the DNC is controlled are true !!

Republican Party chief 'furious' over Trump's failure to support House speaker

examples of the campaign strategy......
notice they don't have any direct quotes or any proof.....

two Republican sources said.
a Republican source familiar with the situation said
the source said
A Republican congressional aide said

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's amazing how you guys refuse to see the forest for the trees and keep insisting that the system is rigged against Donald Trump instead of him just being poison to the election process. Like I feel like historians are going to be studying in depth for YEARS the level of cognitive dissonance displayed by Trump supporters in regards to their candidate when this election is over.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Rinse Priebus was furious ????

How could they tell; did he leave a puddle on the floor or something?

They're all routing for Hillary anyway. (and I mean "routing", not "rootin' ")

Especially the Donald.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well, the same report is in The Guardian, one of the very few papers that have some trust. So be it!

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 3-8-2016 by smurfy because: Forgot the best bit!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump is all he does is call Hillary names ,and he rarely has ANYTHING constructive to say at all. He is truly unfit for President. He has absolutely no real foreign policy. He is ignorant on how foreign policy works period.

Hillary may have messed up, but I do not have to worry about her pissing off other countries, and alienating our country.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Democrat news? It's common knowledge by now that many GOP'ers are upset with Trump about his remarks about the Khan family. Trump is upset with the GOP'ers because they won't back him in attacking a gold star family and now Trump doubled down on going full baby mode by not endorsing anyone.

Trump is destroying your party but of course you blame democrats. Deny ignorance much?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's amazing how you guys refuse to see the forest for the trees and keep insisting that the system is rigged against Donald Trump instead of him just being poison to the election process. Like I feel like historians are going to be studying in depth for YEARS the level of cognitive dissonance displayed by Trump supporters in regards to their candidate when this election is over.

Well, this is interesting, coming from a Hillary supporter, when Hillary and the DNC made sure that Bernie got nowhere in the primaries. Then they had a convention using paid actors to cheer for Hillary and used white noise generators to drown out the boos and chants of the remaining Bernie supporters.

'Hillary isn't poison.... She's nutritious!'

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

two Republican sources said. * a Republican source familiar with the situation said * the source said * A Republican congressional aide said.....

LOL...

Reminds me of how Trump publicly claims "People are saying", Or "People are writing"...Like with the DNC hacking, Trump said, "Maybe China hacked them, we don't know", and then the very next morning he told the press "I heard some people think China hacked them"....

LOL That was you Mr Trump....LOL Trump, quoting himself!

At any rate, Trump did publicly claim that He wasn't supporting Paul Ryan for reelection. It's not surprising that "people are saying" party heads are pissed!

I guess the Democrats held him down and forced that non-support down Trumps throat, and put those words in his mouth!

edit on 3-8-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Trump is all he does is call Hillary names ,and he rarely has ANYTHING constructive to say at all.

This rhetoric has sidelined political discourse for the last year or so thanks to his supporters taking cues from it and doing the same.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He has absolutely no real foreign policy.

Hillary's foreign policy?
For sale to the highest bidder.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Got any proof of these allegations of hired actors to cheer on Hillary? I'm guessing no.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

To me, it's ENCOURAGING that Trump doesn't just kiss ass down party lines.

The more he distances himself from these crooked criminal career politicians, the more convinced I become that he's the wisest choice for the job.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: kurthall

He has absolutely no real foreign policy.

Hillary's foreign policy?
For sale to the highest bidder.

The Clinton Foundation. I challenge everyone to do some research on it. Seems very scandalous and a major conflict of interest since Hillary is running for President.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Got any proof of these allegations of hired actors to cheer on Hillary? I'm guessing no.

Inside sources close to the situation.

or, people briefed on the agenda.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Hillary, at least knows the names of all of the foreign leaders and she has met all of them. Guaranteed Hilary understands far more than Trump. Being President is more than running the US, its about keeping the gears grinding with other leaders to make the WORLD a better place!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I sure hope that lol emoticon is you being facetious here, because we both know that isn't good enough proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes we finnaly see the truth, trump is an idiot and its all the democratic partys fault, long live trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What I find astonishing is that the Republican Trump supporters apparently want to destroy their own party and usher in democrats for the next 24 years. wtf???

Without party unity, you ain't got Jack ****

Face it...it's machine politics in America and it's not gonna change because it's all about money, influence, profit and corruption. Play the game or gtfo.
edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

That is pretty lol-worthy. Especially since many Trump supporters are celebrating the party disunity. I wonder if they realize they are shooting themselves in the foot with this strategy? No of course not, threads like this just prove that they'll just blame everyone but themselves anyways.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

That is pretty lol-worthy. Especially since many Trump supporters are celebrating the party disunity. I wonder if they realize they are shooting themselves in the foot with this strategy? No of course not, threads like this just prove that they'll just blame everyone but themselves anyways.

perhaps Trump does deserve that Purple Heart, he keeps shooting himself in the foot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join