It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fallen Angels slept with the grandchildren of Adam & Eve?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Why does a good God allow bad things? This question has been asked as long as man has walked the earth. There is no simple answer to it.
God gave us Eden and we contaminated it with sin. We were warned that sin would lead to death. God never intended all this bad to happen. As I mentioned, He gives us free will, and sometimes we do bad stuff. Should he smack us down when we're fourteen and trip a schoolmate? He gives us all time to repent. Some accept the offer, some don't.
Please keep in mind that it's all temporary. This age will end (maybe before too long). There will be no suffering or misery in eternity when God establishes his throne in Heaven and on earth.
I knew a Christian brother who was paralyzed in an accident and was in a wheelchair for thirty years. He made his peace with God and used to say, what did it matter since he would have forever to use his new perfect body after death. I agree, look at him with man's eyes and it's an awful tragedy. Everyone suffers in this world, some more than others. I don't understand a lot of it myself. I just try to give God the benefit of the doubt and look to the next world with hope.

ps; we've all rebelled against God at some point in our lives. At least you are aware enough to admit it!

What do you mean, "WE" contaminated the garden??! I wasn't there, dude. I didn't ask or wish to be born into this messed up existence. I hate it here. Why should I praise him for "giving and taking away"??? Answer THAT question! I don't want to hurt another sentient being! Do you??? I couldn't kill an animal, an infant, or anyone, unless I was defending myself from certain death. Can a baby hurt you?? I don't understand how you can defend such a blood thirsty diety??! It's mind boggling.
News flash for you...he's NOT good. (Yahweh)
edit on 8-8-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor
a reply to: xstealth

It's because you don't understand it read Gen 6:6 and then Numbers 13:33 and you'll understand it was a war between blood lines, the non pure blooded humans had to be wiped out.

Except for when there were virgin women in those non pure blood lines.

Numbers 31:15-19New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 And Moses said to them, “Have you spared all the women? 16 Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18 But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

Also, there were many times that the animals were all killed, as well. What did they do to inspire Yahweh's wrath??

Perhaps because they were not carrying nonhuman offspring.

Oh, good grief. BUT..BUT...they were nephilim girls themselves!! Let's make some more apologetic poodle hoops to jump through.
And all those non virgin women, infant boys, old folks and animals were tainted.
edit on 8-8-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
Why does a good God allow bad things? This question has been asked as long as man has walked the earth. There is no simple answer to it.

Your god feeds off the misery, suffering, pain, wars, torture and poverty after he orders his elitist buddies to manifest events on this planet to create those exact emotions. This is what the demiurge feeds off. Crumbs, even the cartoon Monster Inc showed this where the little demons feed off fear (Wars and Rumours of Wars). The film Matrix shows how he (the Architect) creates a fake torture planet that drains all humans of all spiritual life.

That is the simple answer, that only a few people seem to have to courage to understand. Otherwise its the, 'oh he walks in mysterious ways' lame answer. His warped mind will one day be judged by all humans who he have persecuted.

David Icke shows his true form and that is why many people scorn David. Truth hurts the weak.

God gave us Eden and we contaminated it with sin.

Yet he allowed a traitor to tempt Eve with the Apple of Knowledge. Why put the Tree there in the first place when he already knew what was going to happen. Oh unless he hijacked Day 6 when the Annunaki aliens landed to construct their slave race.

God never intended all this bad to happen.

So why did he allow his brother Lucifer to start the mess then ?

Do you know that every computer programmer has greater intellect than your god. They test their programs first before their potential disaster goes 'live'. Yet Yahweh, let his disaster go live on Day 6, knowing the outcome. So why did he watch his master plan implode, unless he hijacked Day 6 and called himself GOD.

God beyond the Universe is the opposite to your little Yahweh, demiurge demon who states that he is the supreme god.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh unless he hijacked Day 6 when the Annunaki aliens landed to construct their slave race.
a reply to: Rapha

What you mention here is mentioned in the Bible in black and white.

Genesis Chapter 3. verse 23. Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

This verse state that man (Adam and Eve) was cast out of Eden and forced back to where they were taken from.

Verse 23 in geneses Challenge the question if Lord God ever made Adam from the dust on the ground and Eve from one of Adams ribs.

In verse 24 something interesting is said about this Eden Adam was put in. In verse 24 Eden is mentioned as Eden Cherubims. The definition of Cherubims = a. A winged celestial being. But what would it mean if Eden is used in front of Cherubims? Would Eden actually be a celestial garden, some where distant from Earth?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Would Eden actually be a celestial garden, some where distant from Earth?

I gathered that it was a higher plane of consciousness, a world of perfection where death and destruction were non-existent. The New Covenant and the commands of Jesus teach us how to reattain this archetypal state of Being:

"...To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Would Eden actually be a celestial garden, some where distant from Earth?

I gathered that it was a higher plane of consciousness, a world of perfection where death and destruction were non-existent. The New Covenant and the commands of Jesus teach us how to reattain this archetypal state of Being:

"...To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7

Adam and Eve never had eternal life in Eden Cherubims. They had to eat to saty alive. Out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for Food. Adam and Eve ate from the tree of Good and Evil. Not the tree of Death. The tree was not poisen.

I have a problem accepting that Eden Cherubims is Gods paradise. Because God created the Heaven and the Earth.

- God said: Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

- And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

- And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

God never created any trees that Adam and Eve never could eat from. That is stated in genesis Chapter 1. verse 29.

God nver created the Serphent. The Serphent was formed by Lord God in Eden Cherubims.

Eden Cherubims cant be no other than Lord Gods private Place. Where the tree of life is probably a lie and so is the tree of good end evil. Adam and Eve were brought to Eden Cherubims for a specific purpos and it was not eternal life and happiness. Adam was tampered With, and Eve was fomed there. And then brought back to Earth.

Why didnt Lord God banish the serphant. Why was only Adam and Eve cast out and brought back to Earth?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Genesis Chapter 3. verse 23. Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

This verse state that man (Adam and Eve) was cast out of Eden and forced back to where they were taken from.

Verse 23 in geneses Challenge the question if Lord God ever made Adam from the dust on the ground and Eve from one of Adams ribs.

So are you saying that God landed in his spaceship, created a laboratory called the Garden of Eden, abducted apes to create a slave race. Then when the slaves Adam and Eve had been created his lab assistant Lucifer, thought, 'this is so wrong, and showed Adam & Eve that they are slaves'. Just like Morpheus showing Neo that he is a slave in the Matrix.

Finally, the slaves were kicked out of the laboratory to fend for themselves and watched by his Watcher (Grigori) angels.

Actually Warhammer 40k is closer to what really happened. Yahweh (the Emperor), needs billions of new ground troops in the fight against the reptiles (warped seraphs).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

So are you saying that God landed in his spaceship, created a laboratory called the Garden of Eden, abducted apes to create a slave race. Then when the slaves Adam and Eve had been created his lab assistant Lucifer, thought, 'this is so wrong, and showed Adam & Eve that they are slaves'. Just like Morpheus showing Neo that he is a slave in the Matrix.

Finally, the slaves were kicked out of the laboratory to fend for themselves and watched by his Watcher (Grigori) angels.

Actually Warhammer 40k is closer to what really happened. Yahweh (the Emperor), needs billions of new ground troops in the fight against the reptiles (warped seraphs).

Well it was Lord God who did this and not God. Lord God and God are not the same.

Lord God came to earth and tok man (Adam) who was probably dead and barried in the ground. Brought him to his Place "Eden Cherubims" and brought him back to life there. There Lord God put Adam to sleep and used Adams rib to create Eve.

Personaly i think Eve is the Hybrid human who was capable of having children with the right Properties to have children with the watchers. It is not mentioned that any female watchers had children with Adam (menn).

When Eve was formed Lord Gods work was done in Eden Cherubims , and they were sendt back to Earth. Only Adam and Eve were cast out, non of the other beasts which Lord God had formed were cast out.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

When Eve was formed Lord Gods work was done in Eden Cherubims , and they were sent back to Earth. Only Adam and Eve were cast out, non of the other beasts which Lord God had formed were cast out.

Interesting.

So is Jesus linked to the real God beyond the universe or is Jesus an errand boy for Lord God to create a never ending war for certain entities to feed off ?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Adam and Eve never had eternal life in Eden Cherubims.

They were promised eternal life as long as they refrained from the tree of Knowledge (Gen 3:22, etc)

Why didnt Lord God banish the serphant. Why was only Adam and Eve cast out and brought back to Earth?

Something to think about - If the serpent didn't beguile Eve, none of us would be here today.
edit on 9-8-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

When Eve was formed Lord Gods work was done in Eden Cherubims , and they were sent back to Earth. Only Adam and Eve were cast out, non of the other beasts which Lord God had formed were cast out.

Interesting.

So is Jesus linked to the real God beyond the universe or is Jesus an errand boy for Lord God to create a never ending war for certain entities to feed off ?

I dont think Jesus knew Lord God. Jesus probably meat Lord God in the desert when he was tempted??

Did Jesus ever speak of Eden, the tree of life or the tree of good and evil?

Did Jesus ever explaine to anyone what happened to Adam and Eve in Eden?

Personaly i dont think Jesus was Lord Gods errand boy. Jesus never preached according to the strict laws of Lord God. Which all the other religious prists did, With a Church, alters, idols and so on. Jesus didnt judge or punish People like Lord God did or forced other to do in his name and according to his will. Jesus did quite the opposite, and it got him killed by the prists who worship Lord God.

God never showed him self to Jesus like Lord God did to Moses and so on as a burning bush.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Something to think about - If the serpent didn't beguile Eve, none of us would be here today.

Whats to say that the Borgs' Cube of Mecca didn't land and transform us all into nanobot mechanoids instead ?

If the Apple event didn't happen, there is a multitude of other options seeing that there are thousands of other space travelling creatures in todays universe that could have beaten the Annunaki to this planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I dont think Jesus knew Lord God. Jesus probably meat Lord God in the desert when he was tempted??

Luke 2:49 indicates he knew the Father very young in his life.

Did Jesus ever speak of Eden, the tree of life or the tree of good and evil?

that revelation quote is from Jesus regarding the tree of life. Also, He mentions it in texts outside the Orthodox Gospel such as the dead sea scrolls. He also references Genesis many times, such as "The two shall become one flesh".

Did Jesus ever explaine to anyone what happened to Adam and Eve in Eden?

The Gospel of Phillip translated by Jean Leloup shows a lot of detail that Jesus gave regarding Adam and Eve

Personaly i dont think Jesus was Lord Gods errand boy.

"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." -John 6:38

God never showed him self to Jesus like Lord God did to Moses and so on as a burning bush.

As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” -Matthew 3:16-17

Read through the Gospels, all the most important answers to life are there.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Luke 2:49 indicates he knew the Father very young in his life.

Yes he knew his father. But Jesus did not know LORD GOD. LORD God is not God. Lord God is the creator of the garden eastward in Eden Cherubims. Lord God formed man from Earth and brought him to Eden Cherubims. Where Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. Verse 23 in Genesis Chapter Three might imply that Lord God had taken Adam and not formed him from the dust on the ground.

23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken

Eden cant be a Place on Earth because Adam and Eve were caste out from Eden Cherubims. Eden Cherubims is not a Place on Earth.

God created the heaven and the Earth With all living things including man (male and female) to have dominion over gods creation on Earth.

But, Lord God created something totally different in his garden, and With a set of totally differnt instructions that did not comply With what God gave man (male and female) in genesis Chapter 1. In genesis Chapter 1. God did not give man (male and female) any restrictions that they had to comply With. They Couldent break any laws, because there were non given to them. Probably beacuse they were made in the image of God. And not in the image of Lord God. That might be the Whole purpose With Lord Gods Eden. So Lord God tok man and brought him to his Place to indoctrinate.

Lord God is practically the thee God to worship in the Bible. I question that. The term Lord God (lord) have been watered out With so many excuses and definitions one could always argue that Lord God is thee God. Because the title has been argued and set up to be so. There are two Gods in the Bible. but we dont really know who is God and who is the imposter. Because they are both potraied as Gods (creators). Either the God of genesis Chapter one is a imposter or the God in genesis Chapter two is. Because the two contredict eachother.

The Gospel of Phillip translated by Jean Leloup shows a lot of detail that Jesus gave regarding Adam and Eve

Pillips writings ars till to be accepted. What he writes could be from others writings like Valentinus.

"For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me." -John 6:38

I would argue that Lord Gods Eden is different. Do to that Lord God came down to Earth and tok/formed Adam and put him east in Eden. And then cast Adam and Eve out again to where from they (Adam) were taken. No one can sin in Gods heaven, not even Adam and Eve. Because there is no sin there. There is no Serpent there.

Jesus came from heaven in a different setting that is not even remote like how Adam was hijacked and brought back to from where he was taken.

Personaly i dont think Jesus came Down from Lord Gods heaven (Eden). I think Jesus came from Thee heaven (God).

I have always wondered why Jesus never dressed up like the Pope does. Would it have made a difference?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

"Personaly i dont think Jesus was Lord Gods errand boy. Jesus never preached according to the strict laws of Lord God. Which all the other religious prists did, With a Church, alters, idols and so on. Jesus didnt judge or punish People like Lord God did or forced other to do in his name and according to his will. Jesus did quite the opposite, and it got him killed by the prists who worship Lord God. "

What you wrote above, is what I think, as well. Jesus represented the Most High God...Yahweh was not His father. I also agree that is why the corrupt priests killed him. He challenged their power and authority over the people. Jesus said things that "amazed" the common people. Why was what he said so amazing? Because it was totally against what they had been raised in. It's also why I think Jesus was so enraged at the sacrificial temple practices. It was never about "money changers", it was the murdering of innocent animals, in the name of "god".
Jesus also broke many of Yahweh's commandments. It enraged the priests. Yea, you are on the right track. There are two "god's" in the OT . God and "the lord god". The latter is the usurper. I also think Yahweh is the demiurge.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

They were promised eternal life as long as they refrained from the tree of Knowledge (Gen 3:22, etc)

Right. So Lord God had to make sure he didnt have to make good on his promis. So, Lord God created the Serpent. And the two trees.

Lord Gods Eden is a contrediction to Gods creation in genesis Chapter 1.

Why would God set up Adam and Eve to be tested if he had created them in his image? In genesis Chapter one there is no mention of the Serpent or the two trees. There is no mention of man (male and female) having any restrictions. They were given domionon over everything on Earth, even all the trees. There was no exceptions given. Because they were created in the image of God and it was good.

That might be so. Maybe Earth would be a much better Place than it is today, and With People who were actually created in the image of God, and not in the image of Lord God.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Right. So Lord God had to make sure he didnt have to make good on his promis. So, Lord God created the Serpent. And the two trees.

Lord Gods Eden is a contrediction to Gods creation in genesis Chapter 1.

Why would God set up Adam and Eve to be tested if he had created them in his image? In genesis Chapter one there is no mention of the Serpent or the two trees. There is no mention of man (male and female) having any restrictions. They were given domionon over everything on Earth, even all the trees. There was no exceptions given. Because they were created in the image of God and it was good.

That might be so. Maybe Earth would be a much better Place than it is today, and With People who were actually created in the image of God, and not in the image of Lord God.

Yes. My only hang up is why do animals kill one another? Did the true God create that or did Yahweh create animals that kill? Goodness would not create such a world.
If you compare Genesis 1 and the Creation account, it's in a different order than starting Gen. 2:4.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Yes. My only hang up is why do animals kill one another? Did the true God create that or did Yahweh create animals that kill? Goodness would not create such a world.
If you compare Genesis 1 and the Creation account, it's in a different order than starting Gen. 2:4.

It was likely a consequence of the fallen world. The human originally was not commanded to eat animals. Isaiah talks of a coming golden age where peace is among the animals:

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together..." Isaiah 11:5

Jesus said things that "amazed" the common people. Why was what he said so amazing? Because it was totally against what they had been raised in.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." -Matthew 5:21

Remember that the Old Testament authorities were working with an imperfect fallen world, rules had to be made to attenuate the curses brought about by the will of the populous. Jesus and the New Covenant allowed the forgiveness of sin (imperfection) and thus allowed perfection to reign once again for those who chose it.

Why would God set up Adam and Eve to be tested if he had created them in his image?

Here's the conundrum: Putting humans in a perfect realm, while also giving them free will. If the human chooses imperfection, then the entire perfect creation decays and cannot return to perfection until a Redeemer comes to atone for the curse (Jesus).

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If the Apple event didn't happen, there is a multitude of other options seeing that there are thousands of other space travelling creatures in todays universe that could have beaten the Annunaki to this planet.

But the Annunaki/Serpentine creatures were more cunning than the rest. From the looks of it, they hijacked this pleroma (universe) in order to farm it. To a certain degree, they have domain over the world, hence why the Serpentine Satan is called the prince of this world - and also why Satan was able to offer Jesus rulership of the entire realm. Luckily for us, Jesus has overcome the world and given us access to the Sovereign Kingdom.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Here's the conundrum: Putting humans in a perfect realm, while also giving them free will. If the human chooses imperfection, then the entire perfect creation decays and cannot return to perfection until a Redeemer comes to atone for the curse (Jesus).

Well, that sounds just like Pauline doctrine. Jesus said "the Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN you". He also forgave sin BEFORE His "atoning" death....which, by the way, didn't change much after His death. We are still living in a predatory world. The "curse" as you say...is still on this planet, apparently. Jesus also said there WERE righteous ones already...BEFORE His death. He even accused the Pharisee's of this...making monuments to the prophets, yet it was their father's who were the one's who killed the prophets. He said a LOT of things that suggest that the "god" the priests served (which would be Yahweh) was NOT the true God. Jesus did quote the prophets (some parts) and He did teach the law (but He pointed to the 10 commandments) and said they could all be summed up in "Love your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength...and your neighbor as yourself". He completely turned upside down, all of Yahweh's "clean and unclean", sacrifice this and sacrifice that to be accepted. Jesus, BEFORE He was ever crucified....touched those who were unclean, reached out to those who were considered "sinners", broke the Sabbath of Yahweh...basically He did everything antithesis to Yahweh's law. The ONE thing that truly ticked those Pharisee's off though...was when Jesus raised that ruckus right before Passover at the temple (you know, the money changer's story). Love how our Bible's label that story as all about the "money changers". However, Jesus was P.O.ed...I mean, it's the only time in the gospels that you see Him actually livid...enough to make a whip and start whooping some arse. Kinda cool...because (if HIS true Father wants those lions to really lay down with the lambs eventually, and NOTHING will hurt or harm anything on ALL HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN...then, why do you think THAT GOD would have EVER, EVER, EVER, have ordered animals to be sacrificed in HIS NAME...EVER??. Makes a little more sense why Jesus went "commando" at the temple, doesn't it?
Of course, PAUL would have you think otherwise. Because, PAUL has everyone believing that Jesus was ALSO a blood sacrifice. I don't think so, though. He was MURDERED for telling the TRUTH....He WAS the true WORD of the TRUE God. So, they set Him up and killed Him. They also used Pilate to do it. Read Jesus' response to Pilate in John 18:37....
Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”
It all comes down to TRUTH. Jesus had it. I think they left a WHOLE bunch of what He taught out of the Bible...sanitized, redacted it, put some stuff in there to make Him not who He really was. Still, you CAN figure it out if you have the SPIRIT of TRUTH in you. That would be the Holy Spirit...and it's feminine, not masculine.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join