It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Fallen Angels slept with the grandchildren of Adam & Eve?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I did, dont breed

Well thats one perspective - all we're doing is perpetuating a slave system - and our souls seem to be reincarnated back in to this quarantined prison planet matrix - feeding the demiurge

One could also follow/make sense of some of Sitchin

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In The Cosmic Code Sitchin writes: "There was a time, the Sumerians told, when civilized Man was not yet on Earth, when animals were only wild and undomesticated and crops were not yet cultivated. At that long ago time there arrived on Earth a group of fifty Anunnaki.

When the Anunnaki and their God, Anu, visit our planet they interfere with its natural rhythms and nature. Since they are of a different origin, which is more advanced and they live for thousands of our years; they have manipulated us by genetic experiments and consider us like guinea pigs, or as slaves for their gold mines. It is said thousands of our years past, they took the gentle and docile Hominid species we know as Homo Erectus and bred a human hybrid from their own DNA. This explains the famous "missing link." Humanity was formed from Anunnaki DNA and Homo Erectus DNA with many horrific mistakes in between which are well documented in Sitchin's books.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

your response is very thoughtful -

the same articles from Gurdjieff - suggested that the moon is evolving into a planet thanks to the recycling. I tend to suspect that the moon was bought here by our "creators" to stabilize the earth to make it conducive to life. Some say that there is a soul recycling machine on the moon...These stuff goes way back....

The gods Of Eden - William Bramley
www.amazon.com...

This book deals with a controversial topic, alternative human history, or rather the dark side of human history occulted from the average person's world view. This is arguably one of the most fascinating fields of study, rivalled only by parapsychology. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to find reliable sources on this subject, as many of them are based on "channelled" information or baseless conjecture. In "The Gods of Eden", William Bramley backs up all of his arguments with reliable sources. Furthermore, his research is not tainted by personal attachment to any particular belief system. He does an excellent job of bringing many neglected and obscured topics to light, some of which will permanently change the way you view the world, its governments, and especially religion. William Bramley is a historian in his own right. His work essentially follows a certain mystery cult throughout history, from ancient times to present day, identifying its branches through their common symbols

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Enoch was quoted a number of times in the NT

No, it isn't. There are no direct quotes from the Pseudepigraphal book of Enoch, or the Pseudepigraphal book of Jasper for that matter.

And the Scripture talks about fallen angels.

Fallen angels aren't mentioned at all, zip, nada. That's a myth/fable.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Angel means messenger, it doesn't mean God's messenger exclusively, ie an angel isn't always from God [albeit subject to God, as everything is] an example of this latter kind being the lying spirit:

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

or

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The " lying spirit" is an example of a devil's angel. It is a spirit leaving its first estate [ ie leaving the second heaven ie the realm of 'air' - the spirit realm] ; and acting in the earth.

God's angels are of the Third Heaven / highest heaven.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

and ;

Hebrews 1:14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation

and ;

Romans 8 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ — if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

So again God's Angels are not the sons of God, but ALL God's Angels are rather servants of the sons of God ie God's heirs.

The devil's angels were never God's angels. Different spirits, different realms, different roles.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.ancient-origins.net...

Q: Your book, The Gods of Eden , is one of the most popular and talked-about works on the subject of extra-terrestrial influence on human history, yet you have said that you thought few people would ever read it. Do you think its popularity is a sign that more and more people are coming to accept the idea that extra-terrestrial beings have had, or continue to have, an influence on our history?

A: I think the book taps into a belief that has been around for as long as human beings have been here. It is the idea that intelligent non-human entities are influencing human affairs. We used to call those entities "gods," "angels," "demons," and similar names. But when we look at some of them through modern eyes--through the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis-- they come into focus in a new and startling way. So in a sense, my book is really nothing new. It is saying, "Yes, there may actually be some truth to the belief in non-human intervention, but it's only today that we can truly start to understand it because of our own advances in knowledge."

Q: The view you put forward in your book is that extra-terrestrials have always played a very sinister and controlling role in human history, for example, through their involvement in the Black Death in Europe and by influencing wars and other major political events. Could you explain more about this ‘sinister side’ and whether you think extra-terrestrials could have provided any positive influence to humanity?

A: I think the best analogy was expressed by Charles Fort a century ago: "I think we're property...other worlds explored and colonized here...something now has a legal right to us....[To Earth's owners, humans are like] pigs, geese, and cattle." Look at how we as humans handle our livestock. In many cases, farmers try to treat their animals well. When an animal get sick, the farmer may call in a veterinarian. Many farm workers even develop emotional bonds with some of their favorite creatures. But when the time comes to send their livestock to the slaughterhouse, the farmers will do so. In the meantime, farm workers will forever keep their livestock penned and under control, no matter how well they might otherwise treat their animals. When you look at UFO abduction reports, you see that humans are treated a lot like livestock.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Is this all Gnosticism?. I mean many of your posts in this thread?. Honest question btw I don't know owt about it.
edit on 6-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Don't forget that in-breeding is proscribed for the commoner and yet practised by the nobility for various reasons.

telomeres so that humans should live no longer than 120 years.

The holy grail of research - why return every few thousand years with a flood when you build man with the seeds of his own destruction

The nobility in-breeding by seeking out and utilising the human equivilant to the Liger is done to prevent natural devolution.Mother Nature will always find a way.Nobility is at least trying to keep something most of us dont even know we are losing.Eventually Moma Nature will regress us right back to where were ,on course,before the "intervention" and "enhancements"...our naturally paced evolution was exponentially upsold....lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeCherub

You are seriously wrong.

And,

I'll leave you to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeCherub

Enoch was quoted a number of times in the NT

No, it isn't. There are no direct quotes from the Pseudepigraphal book of Enoch, or the Pseudepigraphal book of Jasper for that matter.

Jude DIRECTLY quotes from Enoch.

Do you mean Jasher/Yasher? It's called the book of the upright record or Sepher Ha Yasher and is mentioned twice in the Bible and DOES EXIST, I have actually read it and it is accepted by Rabbis as THE Book of Yasher.

Jasper. lol.

And the Scripture talks about fallen angels.

Fallen angels aren't mentioned at all, zip, nada. That's a myth/fable.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Angel means messenger, it doesn't mean God's messenger exclusively, ie an angel isn't always from God [albeit subject to God, as everything is] an example of this latter kind being the lying spirit:

While true in Greek and Hebrew, angEL in English always means messenger of El/God. Watchers are only angels to Christians however and Igrigori to Jews or Sons of God in the OT.

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

or

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The " lying spirit" is an example of a devil's angel. It is a spirit leaving its first estate [ ie leaving the second heaven ie the realm of 'air' - the spirit realm] ; and acting in the earth.

God's angels are of the Third Heaven / highest heaven.

Matthew 18:10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

and ;

Hebrews 1:14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation

and ;

Romans 8 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ — if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

So again God's Angels are not the sons of God, but ALL God's Angels are rather servants of the sons of God ie God's heirs.

The devil's angels were never God's angels. Different spirits, different realms, different roles.

Anyone who quotes from Paul lacks credibility as an observant and astute student of scripture imo. His words are worthless drivel with a few choice quotes here and there.

Those quotes are usually terribly inaccurate but to the Christian mind may SOUND profound.

They are however as I said, terribly inaccurate and usually contradictory to the words of Yeshua. Paul founded Christianity, Yeshua was a Nazarene. Paul merely ripped off the Apostles and called them hypocrites and spies, super apostles, apostles of men and how anyone could NOT notice that the entire epistle of James is a refutation of Pauline "theology" is mind blowing.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

a reply to: NOTurTypical

Yahweh is the imposter - Baal
12tribes.blog-pad.com...

What the Hebrew Lexicon Reveals What does the Lexicon reveal about the names Jehovah and Yahweh? Surprisingly, it reveals that this god is NOT who the ancient Israelites looked to for guidance, but is actually the god of the Phoenicians. And his name is: Ba’al. That’s right: Ba’al. Let’s take look at some proof:

In the Hebrew Lexicon, at reference number 1180, you will see that Jehovah is Ba’al. The Lexicon reveals that Strong’s number 1180 comes from Strong’s number 1167. B

I have told him this but apparently he doesn't care about the truth, just his religion.

Now that he does know it you will not hear from him again. I read the exact quote you posted the other day but have known for years that Yahweh is another name for Baal or IAO of the Babylonian and Phoenicians. Greek historians wrote about it and the mountains of evidence available today leave me baffled how anyone could NOT know this.

Sadly it is typical and NuT just doesn't WANT to know the truth about history and prefers fabled and fabrications to realizing that "God" has never been known to anyone ever.

I don't think that the ancients took it as literal as the modern Christian does. I know Jews know that it is not a literal story but Christianity has yet to figure out the meaning of allegory and the astrotheology of religion.

Christ is just the new Tammuz and that is not hard to decipher with eyes that see.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muffenstuff

Jehovah is demonic. Have you read the Old Testament? Blood and guts he demands and admits retroactively to making the Hebrews kill their first born (at least one time) and he treats Moses like a Mossad leader with assassination orders and genocide. Lots of genocide and it is called righteous because Yahweh ordered it.

If you know this and say that you worship this I wonder if you have thought about what it means to be a merciful loving God, he doesn't fit the description AT ALL!

It's because you don't understand it read Gen 6:6 and then Numbers 13:33 and you'll understand it was a war between blood lines, the non pure blooded humans had to be wiped out.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Don't forget that in-breeding is proscribed for the commoner and yet practised by the nobility for various reasons.

Statistically the man beside you on the bus is your cousin. Humankind would cave in on itself if it weren't for ageing and my telomeres you rightfully describe as:

telomeres so that humans should live no longer than 120 years.

The holy grail of research - why return every few thousand years with a flood when you build man with the seeds of his own destruction

Also, modern mothers recycle the fathers of their offspring, resulting in a near 100% parenting rate for women, while only about 50% of all men would ever get children. To top off this, these men typically have as many children as these children have mothers. It's a simple calculation, and my theory is that we will see much greater signs of inbreeding in the future. Perhaps even in the near future. People will simply lose sight of who they can breed with without it turning out to be weird and crooked.

In Iceland they have lived more or less isolated for about 1000 years, and up there they have phone apps where they can check the genetic compatibility of their dates. Wonder when such apps are relevant in places like London and NY? Ah, the weirdness!
edit on 7-8-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
the non pure blooded humans had to be wiped out.

Hitler had exactly the same regime ideals whilst constructing the gas chambers and incinerators at Auschwitz.

Amazing how history just keeps repeating itself. Now its the elite buying superhuman genealogy whilst the poor peasants starve to death.

Isn't Yahweh, a god of life supposed to protect his little human peasants ?
So it seems the following picture is of non-humans because their chances in life are zero thanks to Yahweh's elite banksters.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Jehovah is demonic. Have you read the Old Testament? Blood and guts he demands and admits retroactively to making the Hebrews kill their first born (at least one time) and he treats Moses like a Mossad leader with assassination orders and genocide. Lots of genocide and it is called righteous because Yahweh ordered it.

If you know this and say that you worship this I wonder if you have thought about what it means to be a merciful loving God, he doesn't fit the description AT ALL!

It's because you don't understand it read Gen 6:6 and then Numbers 13:33 and you'll understand it was a war between blood lines, the non pure blooded humans had to be wiped out.

I understand just fine and don't travel around telling people they don't, I'll offer what I know, my opinion, but I don't lack understanding or accuse others of it. Although I would like to in this case I will refrain because it would only be a response to you saying I don't (understand) and not productive as people who say others don't understand never understand themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

Anyone who quotes from Paul lacks credibility as an observant and astute student of scripture imo. His words are worthless drivel with a few choice quotes here and there.

" Those quotes are usually terribly inaccurate but to the Christian mind may SOUND profound.

They are however as I said, terribly inaccurate and usually contradictory to the words of Yeshua. Paul founded Christianity, Yeshua was a Nazarene. Paul merely ripped off the Apostles and called them hypocrites and spies, super apostles, apostles of men and how anyone could NOT notice that the entire epistle of James is a refutation of Pauline "theology" is mind blowing. "

You know your stuff, Muffenstuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I do enjoy a good compliment so, thanks!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I do enjoy a good compliment so, thanks!

You're quite welcome. I've been agreeing with you on every post. I too, think Yahweh was/is evil. I came out of Christianity 3-4 years ago. Started first with seeing Paul for the liar he is, then went to researching all that's been discussed on here regarding the Yahweh=Baal theory. So, carry on...I'm enjoying reading.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Except for when there were virgin women in those non pure blood lines.

Numbers 31:15-19New American Standard Bible (NASB)

15 And Moses said to them, “Have you spared all the women? 16 Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the Lord. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18 But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

Also, there were many times that the animals were all killed, as well. What did they do to inspire Yahweh's wrath??

edit on 7-8-2016 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
don't have time to address all points but here's some

1)

from Rapha "So if the ultimate Mr know it all Yehovah, who knows the past, present and future; how come He didn't see the complete and utter disaster that occurred after His initially successful start to Day 6 ? Unless of course Yahweh is an alien that feeds of fear, misery, suffering and death which explains where Divide & Conquer originated from."

He knew. He gives us free will. If we're not free to make mistakes we're not free. The good news is, someday the bad stuff will end.

2)

from muffenstuff "Israelites were Canaanites, worshipped Babylonian God's and took Baal back to Israel and changed his name to Yahweh and wrote a religion based on him after Babylon."

Um, no. Among other differences, Yahweh did not accept cultic prostitution. Nor were His priests encouraged to cut themselves. The Judeo-Christian God shed His blood so we wouldn't have to.

3)

from Rapha "Justice wins on Judgement Day where every entity that has held mortal humans back in the dark ages for the past 2 centuries, will be judged by the peasants and damned to the Lake of Fire. Yehovah threw a hissy fit against that man who buried his 1 single talent in the sand. Yet He is INCAPABLE of dishing out Justice against His elite goons who have buried millions of talents, worldwide, since the financial collapse of 2008."

Again, God allows us freedom to make mistakes. Rest assured, the elite financial goons will face judgment. See James 5:1-7

4)

from ConstruktionofLight "Well until you get to the misogynist St Paul, not much love there, ...the fifth columnist of the Old Roman Empire..."

Read the 13h chapter of 1 Corinthians and you'll see that Paul was indeed pro-love.
5)

from ConstruktionofLight "So if the flood destroyed their bodies and yet their spirit walks the earth - then likewise when man dies his spirit walks the earth? What sort of god would allow resurrection of man after death and yet keep the fallen captive on this earth to do more mischief?" in re; Nephilim / demonic posession

Who says man's spirit walks the earth? My understanding it goes to a place of rest, either Sheol, or Abraham's Bosom. As for the Nephilim / posession, I don't know. It isn't specifically addressed, and is a theory so might not be true.
6)

from ConstruktionofLight "and yet you flood every religious thread with the same ol...you completely ignore such minorissues like infanticide/human sacrifice
If the root is tainted how can the branch be holy?
How can the New Testament have any allegiance to the Lofty Jealous Homicidal Mountain god of the Canaanites/Israelites?
Only by the State enforced Sword of the Old Roman Empire was Pauline Christianity allowed to flourish. The evidence is in plain sight that Easter and Xmas are celebrated on Pagan holy days.

JudeoChristianity put an end to infanticide and human sacrifice.
Not many homocidal jealous mountain gods would give such instructions as 'love your neighbor', 'love your enemies' or 'as much as possible with you live at peace with your neighbor'.
It's unfortunate that the church in the late Roman Empire imposed itself by force. Of course first they had to endure a few generations of persecution and martyrdom from the same empire.
7)

from ConstruktionofLight "But that fails on its own logic - if women were so attractive to the angels why weren't all the angels in physical bodies -
secondly...
As the flood approached they had plenty of time to jump out of their skins."

Only a few angels took Human form (the instructors, as mentioned in previous post). perhaps they did jump skins; I was addressing their offspring, the Nephilim, not the angels in human bodies.
8)

from Rapha "Isn't Yahweh, a god of life supposed to protect his little human peasants ?
So it seems the following picture is of non-humans because their chances in life are zero thanks to Yahweh's elite banksters."

God constantly instructs His servants to help the poor. What makes you think 'Yahweh's elite bankers' have anything to do with the kids in the picture? They might just as easily be Sudan residents being starved by muslims, or Zimbabweans opressed by kleptocrats like Mugabe.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I believe the whole Biblical event was based on The Sumerian accounts.

The Anunnaki some say, were also called 'The Watchers'. Those who came from the Stars.

I think this to. All of religion seems like one big barrow fest.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
don't have time to address all points but here's some

1)

from Rapha "So if the ultimate Mr know it all Yehovah, who knows the past, present and future; how come He didn't see the complete and utter disaster that occurred after His initially successful start to Day 6 ? Unless of course Yahweh is an alien that feeds of fear, misery, suffering and death which explains where Divide & Conquer originated from."

He knew. He gives us free will. If we're not free to make mistakes we're not free. The good news is, someday the bad stuff will end.

2)

from muffenstuff "Israelites were Canaanites, worshipped Babylonian God's and took Baal back to Israel and changed his name to Yahweh and wrote a religion based on him after Babylon."

Um, no. Among other differences, Yahweh did not accept cultic prostitution. Nor were His priests encouraged to cut themselves. The Judeo-Christian God shed His blood so we wouldn't have to.

3)

from Rapha "Justice wins on Judgement Day where every entity that has held mortal humans back in the dark ages for the past 2 centuries, will be judged by the peasants and damned to the Lake of Fire. Yehovah threw a hissy fit against that man who buried his 1 single talent in the sand. Yet He is INCAPABLE of dishing out Justice against His elite goons who have buried millions of talents, worldwide, since the financial collapse of 2008."

Again, God allows us freedom to make mistakes. Rest assured, the elite financial goons will face judgment. See James 5:1-7

4)

from ConstruktionofLight "Well until you get to the misogynist St Paul, not much love there, ...the fifth columnist of the Old Roman Empire..."

Read the 13h chapter of 1 Corinthians and you'll see that Paul was indeed pro-love.
5)

from ConstruktionofLight "So if the flood destroyed their bodies and yet their spirit walks the earth - then likewise when man dies his spirit walks the earth? What sort of god would allow resurrection of man after death and yet keep the fallen captive on this earth to do more mischief?" in re; Nephilim / demonic posession

Who says man's spirit walks the earth? My understanding it goes to a place of rest, either Sheol, or Abraham's Bosom. As for the Nephilim / posession, I don't know. It isn't specifically addressed, and is a theory so might not be true.
6)

from ConstruktionofLight "and yet you flood every religious thread with the same ol...you completely ignore such minorissues like infanticide/human sacrifice
If the root is tainted how can the branch be holy?
How can the New Testament have any allegiance to the Lofty Jealous Homicidal Mountain god of the Canaanites/Israelites?
Only by the State enforced Sword of the Old Roman Empire was Pauline Christianity allowed to flourish. The evidence is in plain sight that Easter and Xmas are celebrated on Pagan holy days.

JudeoChristianity put an end to infanticide and human sacrifice.
Not many homocidal jealous mountain gods would give such instructions as 'love your neighbor', 'love your enemies' or 'as much as possible with you live at peace with your neighbor'.
It's unfortunate that the church in the late Roman Empire imposed itself by force. Of course first they had to endure a few generations of persecution and martyrdom from the same empire.
7)

from ConstruktionofLight "But that fails on its own logic - if women were so attractive to the angels why weren't all the angels in physical bodies -
secondly...
As the flood approached they had plenty of time to jump out of their skins."

Only a few angels took Human form (the instructors, as mentioned in previous post). perhaps they did jump skins; I was addressing their offspring, the Nephilim, not the angels in human bodies.
8)

from Rapha "Isn't Yahweh, a god of life supposed to protect his little human peasants ?
So it seems the following picture is of non-humans because their chances in life are zero thanks to Yahweh's elite banksters."

God constantly instructs His servants to help the poor. What makes you think 'Yahweh's elite bankers' have anything to do with the kids in the picture? They might just as easily be Sudan residents being starved by muslims, or Zimbabweans opressed by kleptocrats like Mugabe.

You are blind and indoctrinated.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join